The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it it!! 2 years though... Who'd have thought we would still be talking about it!
Well we're all still waiting for that 1 million strong Golden Ticket party, the never been done before super amazing emotional surprise event....then there has been the tattoo, the pregnancy, the limited guest baby shower, wheelchairs and chai latte labour, replica doll, baby left on beach, Granny and her trolling, Steve and his love for gossip forums, concern about Dave Inghams welfare as he's been missing since the June 30th 2018 vlog, the confirmation that Chris did cheat on Sarah. Remember the why have take away when he's got steak at home quote?
Constant inappropriate uploads, ridiculous statements, caravan capers and lastly the excellent rants by Sarah Ingham and the late night monologues of emotion from Creepy Beanie.

How could we possibly run out of things to discuss? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This is why the eldest daughter gets bullied . Showing her colouring and sticking book and doing horrific unfunny skits with her little sister . She’d wooden , embarrassed and uncomfortable . 15 year olds just don’t act like this . That is unless you are dragged up by baby machine unemployable Sarah . This is what happens when you still by LOL dolls for a teenager . She’s become delayed in her development . Shame on u Sarah
On the other hand she's dancing on tiktok to songs about blowjobs 💁

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Why the duck would you let your child that was in bits only a week ago after receiving hurtful comments on Instagram now sit down and do another q&a? Thick as tit these 2
Just goes to show what we all know, they don’t give a flying fart about their kids. They’re vile the way they throw their kids to the wolves then sit back and watch their mental health be destroyed.
What parent doesn’t fiercely protect their children 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
they will be so jealous when they see fizz latest post
Oh yes they will def be squirming over fizz family lol I'm waiting on the super dooper all inclusive pool party like the radfords

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well it's anniversary week. The 2 year anniversary of Christopher Malcom John Ingham (aka Chris Delonge) being exposed as a lying cheat, alleged groomer and guilty of messages of a sexual nature to young fans. July 2nd is literally a very amazing and special day for him, one brave young fan spoke out, their management dropped them, Zoella lost her footage it was the start of a very surprising downfall and opened many eyes to how inappropriate the Inghams behaviour is.
Can we have a celebration... I thought we would all be celebrating in Switzerland? Can u travel there it's neutral🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think they are sick thinking going abroad speacily with a baby are they all going to sit on the wing because they dont want to be near people if they are going to majorca not lot open as yet, a few not all .there so desperate for views if they cancel they will loose there ,money think why they keep hoping the travel agent will then there get it back . The skits for God sake stupid they are

• Angry
Reactions: 19
THE START OF AN AMAZING WEEK!!

Vlog starts with Isabelle chopping spinach and cracking an egg into a bowl. Creepy walks out of the house and says they've just got back from the office. They started early getting the store orders done. When they left the house they left the gardener there to sort the garden out. Creepy walks into the garden and shows a freshly mowed lawn. Creepy now has to move the trampoline back so he puts the camera down and drags it back to where it was. Out of breath Creepy says it's not a one man job and that it's easier to pull it downhill. Prinny comes over and sniffs the camera. This week is going to be mega and there are lots of exciting things coming man.

Isabelle prepares her lunch of apple, cucumber, scrambled egg with spinach. Lazy comes in and says you know when Isabelle is down in the kitchen cooking because it's a mess. They haven't filed much today because there's a lot to sort out for the week ahead They're up to date with everything except clothing but there's a ten working day wait for clothing orders.

Lots of people have been asking for an Easyjet update. They had flights booked for a holiday and tried to change them but all flights are fully booked until way into July but the Inghams can't go then because they have other plans. There's still no update; Creepy was on the phone for three hours yesterday and 45 minutes today. They're not sure what to do.

It's Isla cam time. She has to be quiet because Jace is asleep downstairs. She's just finished her schoolwork and shows us her Winter Wonderland book.

Lazy is downstairs getting dinner ready. Isabelle has been looking of different ideas of what to draw in her books. She's using one as a journal and one for a bucket list.

Jace is awake from his nap and Lazy is making stuffed jacket potatoes. They're also watching the travel update. Lazy shows her first jacket potato that didn't work. Creepy shows the finished product and apparently they look nice.

On a scale of one to ten Lazy says the jacket potatoes were 7. The garden is looking a lot better. The grass where the tent was has turned brown. Lazy is going to tidy the kitchen, the girls are going to do a skit and then they need to make a decision on travel plans because the update tonight wasn't clear. Creepy has said they've got a plan 18 times this week and still haven't got a plan.

Skit by the girls which I'm not watching but at some point they end up on the trampoline.

Isabelle hopes we enjoyed the skit. Esme says comment down below if you cant more skits. Esme shows us a bag she was sent by one of the ifam for her birthday.

End of vlog

Is he pole dancing or moving the trampoline? imagine looking out of your window to see a gloomy day and this tool.
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

Who said that piece of paper would disappear?
Capture9.PNG

Capture6.PNG
Capture8.PNG
Capture7.PNG
Capture4.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If they go away this week they are just stupid. If they are that desparate for a holiday book a local haven sites for a week or something. Not flying off when you've made this huge deal about how worried it makes you going shopping.
They are rushing off to Scotland the week after their planned abroad holiday, so why not just cancel and wait? It’s not like we haven’t had amazing weather for the last couple of months 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
@thegreencow i honestly don’t know how you manage to sit through every ‘isla/Isabelle/esme cam’ segments of the vlogs. And those things that Isabelle and Esmè always do. You truly are a saint and do not get enough recognition 🤣
Thank you, I usually skip the skits because I can't be bothered to watch that tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My
"Early viewing is a must" ..!! Haha, it's been on the market for yonks. Why don't they remove that? Just makes them sound stupid. Wonder why they went with that EA? They were cheap, probably. There's plenty of really good agents who would have shifted it ages ago - by taking decent photos, getting the floor plan correct etc.

That lounge is awful! The fire looks like it should be in a wendy house, and it's really skinny! Also, Sarah did the chav thing of leaving all the washing in the machine and they took a picture of it.
I really can't see what's luxury about it. It's big. That's about it. I've seen tiny places that are more luxury than that smelly house.
My 3 bed semi detached has more room then that ugly matchbox. Mines a new build too, but at least has a separate utility and en-suite. Sorry do they have an en-suite I can’t remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One of THE MOST boring things on YouTube at the moment is listening to vloggers jabbering on about their upset travel plans. NOBODY GIVES A tit about the intricate details of your deposits, your flight and hotel packages, your scrapped inclusives. It's soooooo dull and they're all doing it. STFU.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
the ingham family are an absolute car crash of a family, people want to see them fall but they havent got anywhere to fall from. they are already in the gutter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Who on earth is the audience for this family? They seem incredibly dull and not at all aspirational.
[/QUOTE
Mostly teens/tweens.Oh and they are extremely dull ,i`d get more out of watching my cats` day.They also are in NO way aspirational.Somebody needs to call Chris out ,once and for all ,and whoever`s in charge at Youtube needs to grow a pair ,and cancel theirs ,and every other so called "dad" on a family channel ,dming young girls and chatting inappropriately.Asap.
The latest school guidance is that ALL pupils will go back from September. Yes, they will progress into a new year with a new teacher and we will plug the gaps to the best of our ability!
Thanks ,was beginning to wonder ,as none of the children in our area have returned ,as yet.Also ,can i say what an admirable and amazing job you all do.? (y)⭐👩‍🏫..Thankyou.x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree, it’s a good sized family home. I really feel it’s a new money, delusion of grandeur issue. They went from having nothing to thinking they were the beckhams over night. Now it’s not good enough. Like I said before the house was such a poor purchase, on the market for what they bought it for to the penny, in 2017.
The house it’s self isn’t bad at all just what they have done to it ( not a lot 😂) I actually like their old house it felt more like a home this one feels empty and cold

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.