The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was my house, I would have built onto the back of the house where the paving is, you could add a laundry/utility room and a large play room come family room. Add extra storage into the utility room and bobs ya uncle. However this is the minghams and they have a reputation to uphold to other youtube vloggers, they have to look bigger and better than anyone else. Like has been said before money doesn’t buy class and you only have to look at how Lazy decorated that house to know she will always be a chav!!!!

Reactions: 15
Sell it by raffle ticket, Creepy.
With a 1 million strong ifam, you could potentially get much more for it than by estate agent means 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Now we know why his chai-latte was launched up a wall and he cut his own hair.
Sorry if it’s already been posted but I can not get over the fact she’s wearing these trainers 😂😂

She looks like a cross between Vicki Pollard and Mary Duggar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think its just the way I've paused them that make them not the best 😉😉, they made me giggle anyway 😂😂
Think the caravan has a double bed, then bunk bed type things that the girls slept in?
I wonder if they’ve even thought of things like washing bedding & clothes on a long road trip? Where would they wash their duvets etc? Knowing them they would bin everything & buy new rather than wash & dry it like a normal person. All that hiking & sweating = a very lot of dirty smelly washing🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Well I hope Nicola does introduce the border ban or quarantine, we have done so well with containing the virus, sadly many still died but she played it the right way. We will have a huge influx of tourists and yes great for the economy but is it worth a 2nd peak. Where I live we have done so well with cases but now a building site with people from all over the UK has cases and they have shut down everywhere nearby and sent them home.
Your right we have and we don’t want those fannies coming up and undoing all our good work. We might have to go back to basics in Scotland to protect our borders 😂 🎼And send them homewards tae think again🎼 Mind you I’m willing to take one for the team and stick my toe up the crack of their arses to toe punt them back home 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they’ve even thought of things like washing bedding & clothes on a long road trip? Where would they wash their duvets etc? Knowing them they would bin everything & buy new rather than wash & dry it like a normal person. All that hiking & sweating = a very lot of dirty smelly washing🤢
Seem to remember they had sleeping bags, at least the girls did anyway

Reactions: 1
Hahaha! Travelling will finish the Minghams in the next 12 months. If they think tourism and hospitality are the desperate ones, they are sorely mistaken. Resorts are evidently viewing the tourists as the desperate ones. £7.30 for a coffee 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
When i use to camp/caravan especially in France and Spain we'd handwash are own clothes daily i cant imagine the Inghams doing that given they thought a handwash sink was for dishwashing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. "Big descions to make as a family" sounds like homeschool and no house move to me. They want to be free holiday when they want.
I reckon they'll sell up, "home school" and go travelling in a new camper gypsy style.

And claim Their house isn't ready yet or something

• Sad
Reactions: 15
"Early viewing is a must" ..!! Haha, it's been on the market for yonks. Why don't they remove that? Just makes them sound stupid. Wonder why they went with that EA? They were cheap, probably. There's plenty of really good agents who would have shifted it ages ago - by taking decent photos, getting the floor plan correct etc.

That lounge is awful! The fire looks like it should be in a wendy house, and it's really skinny! Also, Sarah did the chav thing of leaving all the washing in the machine and they took a picture of it.
I really can't see what's luxury about it. It's big. That's about it. I've seen tiny places that are more luxury than that smelly house.
The layout of the downstairs doesn’t even represent the house itself.....that would bug me. They have made a utility room appear and the downstairs loo in the wrong place! When we sold our house I made sure the layout was exact to our house!

I reckon they'll sell up, "home school" and go travelling in a new camper gypsy style.

And claim Their house isn't ready yet or something
Living the life, as my Irish mother would say, of tinkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think creepy has had a Britney circa 2007 meltdown. He’s hacked/cut his hair and looks as though he’s launched coffee up the wall 😂
Yes that deffo looks like it's high up on the wall to be a spill, it looks like a coffee has been thrown inn a temper

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Early viewing is a must" ..!! Haha, it's been on the market for yonks. Why don't they remove that? Just makes them sound stupid. Wonder why they went with that EA? They were cheap, probably. There's plenty of really good agents who would have shifted it ages ago - by taking decent photos, getting the floor plan correct etc.

That lounge is awful! The fire looks like it should be in a wendy house, and it's really skinny! Also, Sarah did the chav thing of leaving all the washing in the machine and they took a picture of it.
I really can't see what's luxury about it. It's big. That's about it. I've seen tiny places that are more luxury than that smelly house.
We were house hunting back and of last/beginning of this year. We wanted a fixer upper and you wouldn't believe the tit holes we endured - washing in the machine would’ve been welcome. One cottage had a spare room with double bed that the cats and dogs had used as a toilet. The carpet downstairs was grey - when you drew your foot over it, it was actually brown and the grey was a layer of dog hair. The vendor’s had not one shred of shame. I am of the same opinion as you - my house would not have been photographed with a full washer full of festering clothes.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A bit off subject but I think it's hilarious how many of their insta comments are along the lines of "oh please follow @imthickcosithinkinghamsareinspirational cos she can't get into her old account" etc etc I'd say they probably have less than half of the actual followers that actually are active accounts. These bleeping IFAM all have about 3 accounts each and I wouldn't be surprised if YouTube was the same, countless subs from the same people under a range of email addresses. I wish YouTube would automatically delete subs that don't actually watch the channel. That would make things a whole lot more interesting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If it was my house, I would have built onto the back of the house where the paving is, you could add a laundry/utility room and a large play room come family room. Add extra storage into the utility room and bobs ya uncle. However this is the minghams and they have a reputation to uphold to other youtube vloggers, they have to look bigger and better than anyone else. Like has been said before money doesn’t buy class and you only have to look at how Lazy decorated that house to know she will always be a chav!!!!
To be honest I like the house they are in now. Not the way it’s decorated but that’s something easily changed. Apart from the lounge which is really small the house is big enough for them. But Lazy and Creepy have said they don’t feel safe (don’t know what that’s all about). And yes there is plenty of room for extending and it looks quite a nice area.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.