Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

In Creepy’s dreams this is what he looks like without the beanie. His flowing brunette locks setting off his manly chiselled jaw, perfect nose and piercing eyes.
In reality he’s a short, balding, closet ginger with 3 chins, a cock shaped nose and more bags around his eyes than he handled at the airport.
Just for those of us who like to know, the other guy is Camille Lacourt, he’s a French swimmer and the same age as Creepy but at 6ft 7 he’s about a foot taller. 😂😂
I thought these Ingham threads were always seriously short of something nice to look at. 😁

I hope Creepy reads here and weeps. 🤣

C3D87945-0ADB-49A1-871C-C21FF8F32F8B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Just been in the White Rose and guess who I saw in New Look?? Sarah, the girls and nana and believe it or not... Leah! I was as shocked as you. Now we know what tomorrows vlog content will comprise of, Sarah and her shopping addiction

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Hatshepsut

If he must cover his bald spot, why doesn’t he just wear a baseball cap in the summer like a normal person lol
I seem to remember that he did try wearing a baseball cap last summer on their European caravan trip. Either he never fully grasped the concept or that manky beanie was soldered to his head with sweat and grease. 🤣
Is it any wonder that there is nobody sat anywhere near them, he is one weird, creepy little two-hatted twat.

E914097D-5FDA-4225-8F9E-A5EB3ADDE2DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I think i've found what the other poster means by two other "Properties"
  1. The Caravan
  2. The Tent
that must be where they have both disappeared to, to be rented out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Oh god. The vlogs up... Start of an amazing week?? Sarah was moaning on insta how rubbish yesterday had been 🤣
Well it's anniversary week. The 2 year anniversary of Christopher Malcom John Ingham (aka Chris Delonge) being exposed as a lying cheat, alleged groomer and guilty of messages of a sexual nature to young fans. July 2nd is literally a very amazing and special day for him, one brave young fan spoke out, their management dropped them, Zoella lost her footage it was the start of a very surprising downfall and opened many eyes to how inappropriate the Inghams behaviour is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Well in one short week, they're apparently off for a whole year in the chavavan as they go off chasing their dreams. They have one short week to find the stolen chavavan; pack up their house and tardis garage; take down the trampoline; send Prinny off to Coco's house for a year; hire an elderly gardener to trim the grass; sell Peppa the mini; deregister the girls from school; find a bed for Nannarr Jean and her pension book in the chavavan and move in to a Disney-esque mansion. That's a very lot of a big job! Hope they've had their weetabic...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Someone asked on Isabelle q&a what age she is she said I’ll be 15 this year and 16 next year no shit Sherlock I didn’t know that’s how birthdays work you turn a new age each year!!🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Why the fuck would you let your child that was in bits only a week ago after receiving hurtful comments on Instagram now sit down and do another q&a? Thick as shit these 2

• Angry
  • Haha

Scouse 72

How long ago was he moaning about Asda workers getting close to him ... now he’s going to take his kids on a plane !!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

fizzycustard

I'm sorry but those tik toks of Izzy's NO WAY show a girl that's suffering low self esteem due to bullying !!! I was bullied at school I'm in my 50s now and still hate my photo taken , no way would she flaunt herself like she does

• Heart

Maisie842

VIP Member
Nice example of people not social distancing in tonight's vlog. But sure Chris, the keyworkers are the fools 🙄😡

IMG_5639.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45