The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way did that coffee go up the wall if it was just spilled on the desk.it was thrown
I recon he was watching something the shouldn't have been and jumped with coffee in hand when caught.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No way did that coffee go up the wall if it was just spilled on the desk.it was thrown
Definitely, if you knock a cup over it would just spill towards the floor. That coffee has been splashed up the wall! Creepy must have been having a tantrum because he couldn’t get what he wanted from his easy jet phone call 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
it hasn't been announced but I don't think its worth going abroad in the next few months
Yeah its not staying in a hotel that worries me, its breathing recycled air for 2 hours on a plane. If someone has it everyone gets it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Isabelle 100% did not write that quote on her latest insta post! What 14 year old writes like that?

Reactions: 8
Are the Inghams buying views, before Esme birthday they were only getting 50 to
I'm so confussed please help me.
Looking at picture of Sarah at bottom she looks a really big girl, not shaming, but in her clothes haul she looks different, is there a filter on these new cameras that can half a persons size because I've never known anyone to be that size then in a different shot be totally different again.
It was taken when Sarah was pregnant with Jace

Reactions: 3
Agree.It`s s0 sad for those girls.Sarah`s not boosting their self confidence ,just her bank balance.What mother rants about a few messagesm ,and in the next breath ,has her back on the internet ,sing9ng and dancing along to inappropriate tunes.What`s awful is i can hear her voice (to the girl in Pretty Woman ,encouraging Julia Roberts) "work it ,work it".I`ve never seen a "parent" quite like lazy.By the time Isabelle reaches 18 ,i wonder what manner of issues the poor girl will have?That`s if she`s not rebelled.Though Esme`s the one i can see doing that ,the looks she dishes Sarah & Chris`s way sometimes.Personally i hope they all give them hell!

They are seriously not booked for NY THIS year? 8000+ cases daily (at LEAST) for covid ,and NY and California are two of the worst places affected.(Sorry if this is old ,trying to catch up here).Also ,flying right now? No words..
I live in NY we have had over 400, 000 cases. We are only in phase 2 of opening. There are 4 phases. School has never reopened. Not sure how it's going to reopen in the fall, most likely mixed with remote learning. So many on unemployment. Flying from 1 state to another is tricky. If you fly to a state with high Covid you need to quarantine for 2 weeks. We are in a mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So after all the hate and the upset Isabelle, she's doing a q and a on her insta. Doing video replys so shes seeing the questions for herself.
🙄🙈

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Someone asked on Isabelle q&a what age she is she said I’ll be 15 this year and 16 next year no tit Sherlock I didn’t know that’s how birthdays work you turn a new age each year!!🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Why the duck would you let your child that was in bits only a week ago after receiving hurtful comments on Instagram now sit down and do another q&a? Thick as tit these 2

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Sorry I'm not familiar with many family YouTubers. Who are the SJ family? I only know Fam Fizz, The Minghams and that one with the nutty mother who took her kids bedroom off him. By the way, has anyone heard what's happening with the rubber Prinny's?
SJs are the sacconejoly family! Irish family living in London with 6 dogs and 4 kids... E1 (Emilia), E2 (Eduardo), A1 (Alessia), A2 (Andrea) :) I personally don't mind the SJ family- although I can see massive elements of fakeness in their vlogs too x

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel like in a few years time Isabel will rebel and disassociate herself form her family? I’m waiting for a book exposing all of creepy’s strange ways🤮
YES YES YES! I hope so, that girl needs to get away from them as soon as she can. RED FLAG>In so so many vlogs when he walked in her room or surprised her by hiding under the bed🤢 or showed any affection she would look so bloody uncomfortable, pull the duvet up over her chest, pull away, look awkward & that she was not at all comfortable. THEN there was that one video where she was laying on her bed, she was on her phone, creepy walked in, camera in hand filming & she gave him a completely different look to the usual Oh God hide look, it was puppy dog eyes, opened her mouth & put her tongue out suggestively stuck her chest out & touched her breasts. Blink & you miss it! THAT WAS THE MOMENT I noticed it all change & going downhill & her behaviour became more sexualised. Alarm bells rang & red flags everywhere. Had something happened with her own mothers husband! I’m not saying anything happened BUT that was NOT a normal way to behave when your creepy step dad walks in your bedroom. Something had changed. It’s never been the same since in my opinion. Is it just me or does anyone else see red flags? If he has touched her I hope she tells & gets help to get him out of there. I don’t feel she would tell because she knows the Ingham Family Ltd would cease & at the end of the day that’s all that seems to matter to these money obsessed parents. I’m allowed an opinion Chris! Change your bloody behaviour & we will stop pulling you up on it. People say no he wouldn’t, I look at the behaviour, I study it & it speaks louder than any words. She is not the same lovely girl she was, she tried to be but it’s an act. It’s heartbreaking to watch, she may act like she’s a mature sexually experienced woman but let’s not forget she is a child. Go & watch your old vlogs & just look at what you have all become. It’s devastating for the children. Any child who’s being abused please speak out. There is so much help out there. The child is always the victim always & never ever to blame. Sorry for my long ranty replies😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well done on reporting it. This is exactly what needs to be done & if more people did it Isabelle may start to realise just how inappropriate her actions are lately. This is to save her not bully her as she has 2 parents who are abusing her by not protecting her. By not protecting her she is at such high risk. It’s neglect. Sarah get a bloody grip of your child’s behaviour before she is reported so much you lose custody of her. Your parenting is beyond shocking! What about her education! Get her off tik tok & get study books in her hands instead. Sorry, I’m just so upset & angry to see this young woman declining so fast.
Well done. I have reported her tik tok too!! Why is she always sticking her tongue out?? Can someone please tell me ...... does anyone know why Isabelle doesn’t see her biological dad?????
what is it?

Reactions: 7
Given tic tok?! It makes you wonder which one came up with the idea of pimping the kids out! I mean as a mother, I would have made my daughter take a video like that down and I was pretty laid back when my daughter was a teenager, saying that I was lucky in the fact she didn't do these kind of things.

Reactions: 11
Why the duck would you let your child that was in bits only a week ago after receiving hurtful comments on Instagram now sit down and do another q&a? Thick as tit these 2
Shows how fake it all was.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.