The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a rant coming soon from lazy if sassy had to take down her TikToks, the haters have complained and now poor sassy can’t make TikTok booooo hoooo no one is going to take away something sassy loves doing rant rant rant 🤫🤔
They're still there. I don't do tiktok but my daughter just checked and said they haven't gone. 😕

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Do they??really!! The mother that only leaves the house to get her fanny waxed unless the nanny takes them. These kids are also performing monkeys for the tv show or tik-tok, of only gifted holiday, gifted birthday parties or they are glued in front of an iPad.

Would these be the flights to the sponsored club Mac holiday, that was July!
View attachment 166493View attachment 166495View attachment 166496
I looked on club Mac's Facebook and they don't even seem to have an opening date yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's definitely spat the dummy and tossed his chai latte - probably cos he's not got preferential treatment from Jetstar and wasted precious perving time while on hold.
Yeah it’s gonna be like “I’m sorry Mr Ingham but all of our budget discount teen pervert junket flights, are fully booked by other dirty YouTube daddy’s and you’re just not big enough to be a priority. But feel free to take a seat in the airport and snap to your hearts content”
and coffee meets cheap arse paint

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I dont expect them to realise the masks don’t protect the wearer.They are to protect people in case you have the virus and are not showing symptoms
I know Im not an asymptomatic carrier of covid (part of vaccine trial ive been tested to death and serology tested as well) and I still wear a mask when in shops and on public transport. Its like a comfort blanket for me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
when Chris writes the vlogs titles, he clearly put titles that would interest him as psychologically that is what anyone would do. The fact he has to underline ages and genders in his titles says a lot about his character and his interests. “Teen gets wiped out on trampoline“, why not “daughter gets wiped out on trampoline” or “Isabelle gets wiped out on trampoline“, he has to put what interests him and we all know he’s interested in teens so carry on digging yourself a hole Chris, hopefully someone starts to fill in back in for you soon! Nonce.

Isla looked like scruff in today's vlog, I know we shouldn't judge people on clothes but when it's a child who is still being controlled by a parent it makes me wonder, Sarah come on she is eight far to old for those toddler prints and her clothes are far to big for her, I wouldn't let my eight year old walk around the shops looking like she slept in her clothes.
She has Esme’s and probably even isabelle’s hand-me-downs, Sarah has said this in the past. Don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with hand-me-downs its just funny when they claim to have loads of money but can’t go and buy their daughter proper clothes

Me either, also the fact that they can’t be passed on or donated to charity, Obviously unless it’s a really popular name but Jace is not. His extensive personalised wardrobe is going to be contributing a lot to landfill
Lazy won’t care, most of the clothes with his name on are still being gifted and the only charities she knows are “The Ingham Family Ltd” and “Psycho Sarah’s Booze Fund”.

Butterfly's getting more action then Chris 🙈
Bet she’s sliding into that lady’s inbox with questions all about Scotland ready for their little trip away
If Chris is deemed as marrying above her, I dread to think what her other options were 🤣
A nonce? Oh no that’s the one she did marry, my mistake

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Are the Inghams buying views, before Esme birthday they were only getting 50 to
I'm so confussed please help me.
Looking at picture of Sarah at bottom she looks a really big girl, not shaming, but in her clothes haul she looks different, is there a filter on these new cameras that can half a persons size because I've never known anyone to be that size then in a different shot be totally different again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Teaching herself Chinese? What a joke! My daughter spent 18 months learning Japanese and was really focused, but even she admitted defeat when she attempted to learn 10,000 kanji symbols and in Chinese there are a lot more.
You need to be so focused.My eldest taught in China ,and is now in South Korea.She taught herself chinese and mandarin ,and not just the speech ,the writing!.She said it`s the hardest thing she`s ever done (but mum`s extremely proud of her:).Those symbols though! Takes motivation for sure,Not sure where she gets her brains from!LOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
From what I can make out club mac are not yet open and have not set a date to open. We have stayed before so they email to give updates.
Back when Inghams vlogged they were going and club mac began promoting them ( remember the post where they had the little cartoon family, and the guess who coming !! ) without actually naming them 😂
I asked directly and they said no, absolutely not. I think they booked flights and paid but were offered free stay, so now are desperate to find somewhere to stay?
Who knows with this lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From what I can make out club mac are not yet open and have not set a date to open. We have stayed before so they email to give updates.
Back when Inghams vlogged they were going and club mac began promoting them ( remember the post where they had the little cartoon family, and the guess who coming !! ) without actually naming them 😂
I asked directly and they said no, absolutely not. I think they booked flights and paid but were offered free stay, so now are desperate to find somewhere to stay?
Who knows with this lot.
Id say that's what's happened. They were talking about canceling flights, not a holiday suggesting they only had flights booked and they were planning on booking a hotel separate later on when thier free hotel cancelled which will now be difficult.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel like in a few years time Isabel will rebel and disassociate herself form her family? I’m waiting for a book exposing all of creepy’s strange ways🤮

Reactions: 17
Perhaps worth a read lazy...!!
Has it even been announced about travel or is it like last week and the media predicting what will be announced, only for borris to announce something different.

Reactions: 1
Has it even been announced about travel or is it like last week and the media predicting what will be announced, only for borris to announce something different.
it hasn't been announced but I don't think its worth going abroad in the next few months

Reactions: 8
They are seriously not booked for NY THIS year? 8000+ cases daily (at LEAST) for covid ,and NY and California are two of the worst places affected.(Sorry if this is old ,trying to catch up here).Also ,flying right now? No words..
No, the YouTube subtitles struggle to picks up half of the shite that comes out of her mouth, she actually said Mallorca not New York. It often has Jace as Jason.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The captions on invidio.us never fail to make me laugh
I guess they are now saying what we have thought all along 😂
BCE764BB-1E00-4C5A-8BF0-C9C3A2170C19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The SJ family are a whole other can of worms. From the cold, disinterested mother to the hyper and weird father who both knowingly pimp their kids out relentlessly. The kids don't ever get to leave the house for anything fun unless its sponsored. Otherwise they're stuck at home in the playroom or on their iPads to parent them.
The kids very rarely see friends outside of school, get to go on playdates or have friends visiting (more than likely they're too busy practising the latest tik tok their father is making).
They couldn't wait to ship the youngest kids off to school/ pre school quick enough, not for the kids benefit but to get them out of their hair as they're 'oh so busy' 🙄
Thank goodness for their Nanny, one positive role model and someone to do activities with.
Both the Inghams and the SJ's are failing their children and robbing them of a normal childhood.
Sorry I'm not familiar with many family YouTubers. Who are the SJ family? I only know Fam Fizz, The Minghams and that one with the nutty mother who took her kids bedroom off him. By the way, has anyone heard what's happening with the rubber Prinny's?

Reactions: 2
Sorry I'm not familiar with many family YouTubers. Who are the SJ family? I only know Fam Fizz, The Minghams and that one with the nutty mother who took her kids bedroom off him. By the way, has anyone heard what's happening with the rubber Prinny's?
apparently soon for fake prinnys

Reactions: 2
No way did that coffee go up the wall if it was just spilled on the desk.it was thrown

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.