The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like in a few years time Isabel will rebel and disassociate herself form her family? I’m waiting for a book exposing all of creepy’s strange ways🤮
Idk if Isabelle has the balls

I think Esme 100% would though when she’s a teenager

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has it even been announced about travel or is it like last week and the media predicting what will be announced, only for borris to announce something different.
I think they would do well to remember WE ARE in the middle of a global pandemic & lots of countries have announced that they do not welcome visitors! Now surely they must realise it is a huge risk to travel anywhere in the world right now.,All I know is Scotland don’t want them & Wales is shut. Spain is open I think but there are massive restrictions in place. I think I read if you do go in a pool that’s open it’s a 9 metre distance rule (a lot aren’t opening because they can’t police the 9metre social distancing in pools) It is not going to be the usual fun holiday. A lot of people are quite rightly very fearful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else feel like in a few years time Isabel will rebel and disassociate herself form her family? I’m waiting for a book exposing all of creepy’s strange ways🤮
I think she is too brainwashed but Esme probably will. One of those kids will eventually do a tell all about how their parents ruined their life. This is what happens when people get greedy.

Reactions: 25
Just seen on the news that parents in England will be fined if they don't send their kids to school in September. Don't know if it covers private school though. Probably not.

Reactions: 16
I think they would do well to remember WE ARE in the middle of a global pandemic & lots of countries have announced that they do not welcome visitors! Now surely they must realise it is a huge risk to travel anywhere in the world right now.,All I know is Scotland don’t want them & Wales is shut. Spain is open I think but there are massive restrictions in place. I think I read if you do go in a pool that’s open it’s a 9 metre distance rule (a lot aren’t opening because they can’t police the 9metre social distancing in pools) It is not going to be the usual fun holiday. A lot of people are quite rightly very fearful.
They’re not coming here to spain. I’ll chase them out myself if I have to!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen on the news that parents in England will be fined if they don't send their kids to school in September. Don't know if it covers private school though. Probably not.
If they send a deregistration letter in, they won't get the fine of course. But I really hope that they don't take them out of school. They are isolated enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I see Isabelle has uploaded another video on TiKTok. Clearly being told to do it to “wind up Tattle”. Absolute idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Vlog: "The secret order dad was never meant to know about" 🤔🤔
Pizza order? Court order? Restraining order?
Why's it so important the dad doesn't know?
Is Chris in charge?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Vlog: "The secret order dad was never meant to know about" 🤔🤔
Pizza order? Court order? Restraining order?
Why's it so important the dad doesn't know?
Is Chris in charge?
Another clothes order?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She fancied a bit in the fridge well maybe got more to offer then your creepy hubby . Like the excuse why they didnt do much today no you got nothing you can vlog your boring as I dont know what izzy going on about her tick tok mmmm like its ok there down but hay done 3 more 16 year old killed herself because of ticktok the hate and for the drive wel dont cost that much to buy your own I clean anything with mine never done no damage no word on the holiday then mmmm but got some great things coming up ok useing cheep face stuff on Isla to shes 7 for godsake ment for adults now wonder it burnt her face you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A big deal being made about a super expensive order of skin products after multiple references to cheap products burning/bringing out on a rash on the girls... What're the odds they're about to join a MLM and start flogging something else to the IFAM?

Reactions: 14
A big deal being made about a super expensive order of skin products after multiple references to cheap products burning/bringing out on a rash on the girls... What're the odds they're about to join a MLM and start flogging something else to the IFAM?
If it’s tropics I’ll die 😂 They are doing their rounds with ‘influenzas’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'd have to go to school to learn correct English 1st:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think we can all agree with Jace Ingham tonight! He looked his Dad in the eye, frowned & told him ‘GO’ Just do as your son says & sod off.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.