The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris Ingham calling the butterflies “lil man “ and “sweetaaaaaaaart “ 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The amount of times Isabelle touched and flipped her hair during her Instagram q&a is irritating 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just seen on the news that parents in England will be fined if they don't send their kids to school in September. Don't know if it covers private school though. Probably not.
The Private school won't issue fines, as rules for private education are different to state schools, and state schools will only fine if they are still registered at school, if they deregister them and say they are home schooling from now on they won't recieve any fines.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if Sarah and Chris still have to pay for isabelle and esme’s private school even though their not sending them in?
I'd assume so since the school is still providing
work and lessons for them. The school might be offering a reduction in fees but I don't know for certain.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if Sarah and Chris still have to pay for isabelle and esme’s private school even though their not sending them in?
I expect they are paying they have got online lessons.
my grandson is at a music boarding school getting online lessons and fees are still being paid

Reactions: 2
I got reading this thread earlier and then looked the family up on Instagram (yes genuinely never heard of them before 😬), and then watched a video on YouTube and I could have predicted his voice/the way he talks just from photos of him 😂😂😂 Cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes you still pay... it’s at a slightly reduced rate while they are home learning and all the teaching is done online due to COVID tho.
They would still have been playing while on their multiple holidays though out the year too and you’re rite, they wouldn’t have got fined

Reactions: 4
Just seen on the news that parents in England will be fined if they don't send their kids to school in September. Don't know if it covers private school though. Probably not.
My girls have all left school now.What i`m wondering though is ,every September they`d go into a new year ,new teacher.Does anyone with school aged children know how the schools will go forward after Covid? I`m in the South if England ,and checking out from Sainsburys last week the lady before me was saying they`d had notification that her son could go back this week ,then they received another saying ,no ,school didn`t have enough places?(I`m assuming that`s to do with key workers getting first chance with getting their kids in school.I know also it`s very limited ,as my best friend ,her two neices were able to go back as their father was a keyworker (even tho mum was home) there were THREE kids in the oldest girls class.WOndering how all you mums` are coping too?xx

Reactions: 4
the school is still charging 80% of the total fees, just can’t imagine Sarah being happy paying we all know how tight she is, so wouldn’t be surprised if she’s taken them out already!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes fees are still payable
They are still receiving education albeit remotely and they choose not to send esmè.
Dance school is remotely too but they aren't paying those fees as they haven't taken part in the online zoom classes as they struggle with stuff like that !!??

Reactions: 6
Isabelle 100% did not write that quote on her latest insta post! What 14 year old writes like that?
It’s not her quote, google it it’s everywhere. “Embrace and love your body, it’s the most amazing thing you will ever own”
Yep I clocked that and thought it sounded familiar it It's a slightly tweaked version of a couple of lines from The Sunscreen song.
That in turn is a spoken word/ musical background adaption of Mary Schmich's column from a couple of years before
The line in her column read:
Enjoy your body. Use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.
The Sunscreen Song was massive in 1999

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.