The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t agree more, it’s distressing to watch the decline of these girls. Isabelle & Esme desperately need time away from creepy & lazy to be amongst decent human beings & to foster more desirable social interactions. Her behaviour of late on tik tok & her parents obvious approval screams to me of a child who has grown up around adults who discuss adult talk in front of the children ie Cream Pie Steve & his women who had a face full🤢. Isabelle has grown up thinking this is the norm & I can only see her career heading in one direction & it isn’t a direction I would want my daughter to go down. Everything about this family at present is pressing all alarm bells. Those children need saving & fast!
wasnt there a vlog recently where someone heard Esme come back from a toilet in a restaurant and heard her laughing at the word Fanny??or have I imagined that apologies if I have

Reactions: 4
I have never commented on here, been a long time follower. Has anyone seen Isabelle's latest video on Tiktok? , commented on it, sent a message to Sarah's Instagram, commented on their latest YouTube video. I feel so angry. She is dancing to such an inappropriate song, it's Out West by Travis Scott. I could not believe what I was seeing. Absolutely disgusting. Not only is it bad enough that she is listening to these lyrics, but she's dancing to them and it's online to influence all her child fans.
Well done on reporting it. This is exactly what needs to be done & if more people did it Isabelle may start to realise just how inappropriate her actions are lately. This is to save her not bully her as she has 2 parents who are abusing her by not protecting her. By not protecting her she is at such high risk. It’s neglect. Sarah get a bloody grip of your child’s behaviour before she is reported so much you lose custody of her. Your parenting is beyond shocking! What about her education! Get her off tik tok & get study books in her hands instead. Sorry, I’m just so upset & angry to see this young woman declining so fast.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The tears I believe were very fake! She had a vid on her TikTok back in February (I think) where she is supposedly upset that esme has used her TikTok to her more followers on hers. It’s very clear that Isabelle can turn the tears on to act no problem!
there was an answer on one of her q&A s a while back in which she said she can fake cry

• Wow
Reactions: 11
20200628_231831.jpg
20200628_231804.jpg
20200628_231746.jpg
20200628_231701.jpg
20200628_231445.jpg
20200628_231523.jpg
20200628_231721.jpg

Please don't have nightmares!! 😫😫
The 4th photo is Chris's sciatica look!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t agree more, it’s distressing to watch the decline of these girls. Isabelle & Esme desperately need time away from creepy & lazy to be amongst decent human beings & to foster more desirable social interactions. Her behaviour of late on tik tok & her parents obvious approval screams to me of a child who has grown up around adults who discuss adult talk in front of the children ie Cream Pie Steve & his women who had a face full🤢. Isabelle has grown up thinking this is the norm & I can only see her career heading in one direction & it isn’t a direction I would want my daughter to go down. Everything about this family at present is pressing all alarm bells. Those children need saving & fast!
THISSS!!

I mean when was the last time we saw any of the girls go to any clubs? I notice gymnastics lasted all of 2 months when they probably watched a few vids, thought omg I want to do flips, then realised it takes a lot of hard work and effort and a long time to do cool tricks (I was a gymnast from about age 6/7 until I was 11 and the work ethic you have to have is insane and the time it takes to learn new skills is sometimes very long). Same with dance, they suddenly stopped going to classes??? Swimming too? They just shoved Esme and Isla into lessons until they could swim so they could go on holiday to pools and beaches more often :rolleyes:
They never seem to have friends round either for tea or a sleepover (although im not surprised with creepy about). They have barely any social interaction with kids their age which I find totally bizarre, I mean apart from school, but its looking more likely they'll just take the kids out at this rate.
They're being turned into the family fizz kids who literally have no friends beyond family members, everything is confined to the family, like surely you must want a break at some point?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Just googled the lyrics from Isabelle’s TikTok, here is a snippet;
Bangin' out West (bangin'), slangin' out West (yeah)
Gold metallic knife, I can shank you out West (yeah)
I just put a drum on a new Kel-Tec (on it)
I just put my cum in her pussy, now it's wet.

Maybe I’m an OTT parent but I personally don’t think the Harry Potter books are suitable for a 7 year old (the later ones anyway), nor the Twilight books for a just turned 11 year old 🤷‍♀️
I hope CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection) have got one eye on this family I really do. Some extremely worrying signs lately. I know the kids are growing up & doing what other kids do but these parents........really!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Have I missed this huge apologies if I have but the tik tok isabelle is using the most inappropriate music lyrics! This is shocking!

The fact that they’re all sitting in the car together, the little kids behind her and her idiot mother driving, is absurd. Any mother who will sit back and let their child do that with those same expressions as if they were actually DOING what the lyrics describe, at the age of 14, needs a wake up call!!! Lazy you are allowing your daughter to look easy and experienced.😡🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
TEEN GOT WIPED OUT ON THE TRAMPOLINE!!

Lazy is sat on the sofa hoping that we're having a lovely day. The girls have been waiting to go on the trampoline in cooler weather. Now it's Saturday and is cooler but bouncing it down with rain but still hot. Isla runs into the room to show us her outfit. No one gives a tit, Isla. Lazy tells Jace to get off her laptop lead. The girls are getting ready for the day and Creepy is at the office doing the last of the orders and Lazy is working on her laptop.

Creepy isn't having a good day; he got back from the office and sat down with Lazy getting excited about plans they have coming up, doing research at the breakfast bar. Creepy had a cup of coffee and it's halfway up the wall and it went all over the MacBook, which is drying on the radiator. Creepy will also have to buy some paint and paint the wall.. Maybe he'd been texting teens again, Lazy found out and chucked the coffee at him. Esme has an art project where she has to dress up like her bit emoji. Lazy prepares Jace's lunch.

Isabelle is in her room, sorting through everything and getting the room nice and tidy. Esme got her some bedding on her birthday. Isabelle's room doesn't have a theme and she wants it to be a theme. When they moved in Lazy and Creepy decorated the room for Isabelle and the theme was kinda like everything; a grey wall and colours but Isabelle has now decided she wants something a little different, a tropical theme. Isabelle is trying to clear her room of bright colours but there isn't much point in doing it because you know... but like.....she still wants to do it whilst she's there. Moving house are we? Isabelle shows us a corner of her room with her memory book and a koala on top of a box.

Isabelle was going through her drawers and she ha a tray where she puts her pocket money on it. There was a £20 note on it and she couldn't find it. Isla was in the room so she asked Isla if she stole it but she said she hadn't. Isabelle went back and it was stuck in the back of her drawer; she can't get it out with her hand so she's trying a pencil, she then tries a hairdryer and a brush but it won't come out. She also drops her watch down the back of her drawer.

Isabelle's room is finished and Esme is in the room with her. They're so bored and Isabelle suggested they run out into the rain and get on the trampoline.

Isla dances in front of the patio doors. The girls run out and Isabelle signals for everyone to be quiet. The girls get on the trampoline and Isabelle falls. Lazy is filming from in the kitchen and missed Isabelle falling. She cackles. Isabelle runs over to the tuff table with a glass, fills it up with water and then pours it over herself. Lazy says the girls are crazy.

It's half past 3pm right now and it's so dark, still pouring with gale force winds. They have to put up with awful on hold music. They're on hold to Easyjet, he was on hold for an hour and 6 minutes at the office before someone picked up and hung up. He came home and sulked for two hours and then Lazy said they need to ring back. They have a holiday next week but Lazy and Creepy aren't sure where they stand with refunds, getting their money back and changing their dates and they need to speak to them because online its trying to charge them £400, which isn't what the Inghams want to pay. Everyone is slothing around and Lazy is on her fourth cup of tea, on her MacBook replying to emails and doing Baby and Me work. It feels like January.

The phone call is at an hour and 17 minutes. OMG Ifam, evil onions take 2. Lazy tells babe to get on the vlog and see what tips people gave her yesterday.

Lazy went to make dinner and they don't have half the ingredients that they need. Lazy was doing stuffed peppers but unfortunately they have no tomatoes, herbs and the peppers were manky. Now they're having spag bol. Creepy is still on the phone at 1 hour 57 and he wants to cut it at 2 hours.

Five minutes short of three hours and Creepy almost hung up ten minutes ago. They sat down to eat dinner and Creepy wanted to hang up. Half way through eating dinner they answered so hopefully they can change their flights.

Tik Tok of Jace's 'funny' moments.

It's time to release the butterflies back to the wild tomorrow so it's the last time the Inghams actually get to film them. Erm Creepy... in order to go back to the wild they probably have to have come from the wild in the first place and the caterpillars were likely captive bred. They're being really active but the camera won't focus. Lazy shouts that they wanted to release them today but couldn't because of the rain. Creepy said they should've named them and bangs on about how gorgeous they are. They will film releasing them. Creepy chopped some of the hair off the back of him head so he can't take his beanie off. Lazy cackles about his bald patch and Creepy says he doesn't have one; he will prove it on 4th July or whenever he can have a haircut. Jace had a hair wash and Creepy says Jace looks like little Boris.

Creepy owes us an apology because the vlog has been whack and he's panicking. He's been on the phone all day but didn't get anywhere with Easyjet and has to call them back tomorrow. The issue is that the flights are all full and they can change them to any other date in the year but everyone is fully booked as of the 5th July. They're due to fly out somewhere and the government re saying you can fly out to places with no quarantine when you come back, including where the Inghams are going to, on the 6th but the problem is the flight is booked before the 6th and they can't go too soon after the 6th because they have other plans for something else happening. They're going to sort it out but they have a very lot of cool stuff coming up. Lazy moans about the rain. Creepy says they have a mad summer. He hates days like today because they're so hard to film but Lazy loves it. Isabelle is holding Jace and Creepy tells us to go and watch her Tiktok.

End of vlog

They'll probably still pretend the holiday was a surprise to the girls.

Might want to stop moaning about Easyjet and get on with cleaning the kitchen Creepy
View attachment 166118

View attachment 166112View attachment 166113View attachment 166114
View attachment 166120View attachment 166122View attachment 166123
View attachment 166125View attachment 166127View attachment 166129
are they flying easy jet as I have a friend who is cabin crew for them and one of her first flights is to majorca, interesting if they are , I may give her the heads up to watch out for the creepster

Maybe the tik toks are a sign to us to tell us to go do one,I would have thought Sarah and Chris being so up themselves would have loved the prestige of having children in private school and wanting them to work hard so they could brag about how clever they where but no , I can see one of these girls in later life going off the rails and getting pregnant by the 1st boy to take an interest, sad though, parenting goes full circle unless they get themselves a decent education and decide no Im going to be the one to break the cycle .Issys dad was outed on Twitter so he is well aware of whats going on , im not going to say on here who he was on there but someone outted him .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think the gravity defying coffee is the result of tanty Tracksuit pants cracking the shits and chucking a cup against the wall in a fit of rage. If he feels like he can message young girls etc then I wouldn’t put a bit of domestic thuggery past him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
THISSS!!

I mean when was the last time we saw any of the girls go to any clubs? I notice gymnastics lasted all of 2 months when they probably watched a few vids, thought omg I want to do flips, then realised it takes a lot of hard work and effort and a long time to do cool tricks (I was a gymnast from about age 6/7 until I was 11 and the work ethic you have to have is insane and the time it takes to learn new skills is sometimes very long). Same with dance, they suddenly stopped going to classes??? Swimming too? They just shoved Esme and Isla into lessons until they could swim so they could go on holiday to pools and beaches more often :rolleyes:
They never seem to have friends round either for tea or a sleepover (although im not surprised with creepy about). They have barely any social interaction with kids their age which I find totally bizarre, I mean apart from school, but its looking more likely they'll just take the kids out at this rate.
They're being turned into the family fizz kids who literally have no friends beyond family members, everything is confined to the family, like surely you must want a break at some point?
I don’t like them but look at the SJ kids compared to the IF kids, they have a social life outside of school / YouTube with kids their own age A2 doesn’t yet but I’m sure he’ll be going to the preschool they go to very soon, they do clubs and a lot of activities unlike the inghams who stay at home

Reactions: 7
These TikTok videos make me cringe so much. The facial expressions, the tongue, the tit dancing, I don’t know about you all but I feel embarrassed for these young kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What annoys me is they made up the Izzy drama to take time off. Why can’t they just say we don’t have anything to vlog so we are taking some time off. Dad Vs Girls said in the most recent vlog that they had missed two uploads (they only do two a week Mon & Fri) as they said with the current situation they are struggling with motivation and they are all on different sleep patterns and didn’t want m to put rubbish out for the sake of it.

See Lazy they can afford to just do two vlogs a week because they have things called sponsorship deals. Even Kaci has sponsorship deals with brads but you decided to stand by your perverted husband who likes 16/ 17 year old children

Even the vlogs they do are filmed on the same day so they don’t disrupt the kids schooling and allowing them to be normal most of the time.

If only you treated your children with the same kindness, dignity and respect. But all you care about is your cheating husband who prefers younger girls to you. Why??????????

If you had left him you would have made hundreds of thousands. People would have seen you as brave and respected you more and brands would have associated with you for being a strong women who is caring for her children and being a single mother through choice

You and Chris must constantly be looking behind your backs and to holiday in the UK you know you will be more of a target. How do the kids feel when Chris gets shouted at in the street? Is that why he doesn’t come shopping anymore. To much of a target.

You and creepy have destroyed all four children’s lives. Enjoy the chavavan of dreams.
Totally agree ...she could have gone it alone and would be far better off. She would have had a relationship with her sister and family. The kids would have probably got sponsored especially Isabelle ...the Lego thing could have been huge for her and lead to other stuff. Esme and Isla has already had a magazine spread and isla that cringe chistmas Ad....oh lazy what could have been, we wouldn’t be here rubbishing you and would be supporting You being a single mum raising what used to be lovely well groomed and well looked after girls....but what a rabble we have now ..and there is no escaping it...so keep up the positive pineapple’s, deal with big frank when the stress gets to much and have that chavavan holiday of your dreams and one day when you girls ask ..why...please be honest with them...

The comment annoyed me - yes there will be girls of that age with secret accounts but not all girls are the same. My daughter finds the whole thing embarrassing and is quite aware of the sort of audience posting something like that would attract.

And another video from Isabelle on TiKTok today. Disgusting to watch a 14 year old act like that.
I think this one has been taken down..

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think the gravity defying coffee is the result of tanty Tracksuit pants cracking the shits and chucking a cup against the wall in a fit of rage. If he feels like he can message young girls etc then I wouldn’t put a bit of domestic thuggery past him
He's definitely spat the dummy and tossed his chai latte - probably cos he's not got preferential treatment from Jetstar and wasted precious perving time while on hold.

• Haha
  • Sick
Three girls on a trampoline in the rain (fun but dangerous) two of the are filming themselves and the mum filming them from the kitchen window. Every moment recorded for the world of strangers to see! I just can't get my head around the whole family vloggers concept! Why! No amount of money or frebbies are with it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I don’t like them but look at the SJ kids compared to the IF kids, they have a social life outside of school / YouTube with kids their own age A2 doesn’t yet but I’m sure he’ll be going to the preschool they go to very soon, they do clubs and a lot of activities unlike the inghams who stay at home
Do they??really!! The mother that only leaves the house to get her fanny waxed unless the nanny takes them. These kids are also performing monkeys for the tv show or tik-tok, of only gifted holiday, gifted birthday parties or they are glued in front of an iPad.

Would these be the flights to the sponsored club Mac holiday, that was July!
06135C45-D733-4844-8A8F-65634173D2AE.png
F8946335-2A08-4DE7-B455-DD0F84BA5943.png
EDB09D24-2DA6-4441-A052-0AD64B426AA5.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One minute Izzy is the next teen model and the next she’s a 7 year old!!! Then we have esme who is 11, dressing like a teenager complete with full makeup, anyone else see this or is it just me🤫
Agree.It`s s0 sad for those girls.Sarah`s not boosting their self confidence ,just her bank balance.What mother rants about a few messagesm ,and in the next breath ,has her back on the internet ,sing9ng and dancing along to inappropriate tunes.What`s awful is i can hear her voice (to the girl in Pretty Woman ,encouraging Julia Roberts) "work it ,work it".I`ve never seen a "parent" quite like lazy.By the time Isabelle reaches 18 ,i wonder what manner of issues the poor girl will have?That`s if she`s not rebelled.Though Esme`s the one i can see doing that ,the looks she dishes Sarah & Chris`s way sometimes.Personally i hope they all give them hell!

Do they??really!! The mother that only leaves the house to get her fanny waxed unless the nanny takes them. These kids are also performing monkeys for the tv show or tik-tok, of only gifted holiday, gifted birthday parties or they are glued in front of an iPad.

Would these be the flights to the sponsored club Mac holiday, that was July!
View attachment 166493View attachment 166495View attachment 166496
They are seriously not booked for NY THIS year? 8000+ cases daily (at LEAST) for covid ,and NY and California are two of the worst places affected.(Sorry if this is old ,trying to catch up here).Also ,flying right now? No words..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t like them but look at the SJ kids compared to the IF kids, they have a social life outside of school / YouTube with kids their own age A2 doesn’t yet but I’m sure he’ll be going to the preschool they go to very soon, they do clubs and a lot of activities unlike the inghams who stay at homeķ
The SJ family are a whole other can of worms. From the cold, disinterested mother to the hyper and weird father who both knowingly pimp their kids out relentlessly. The kids don't ever get to leave the house for anything fun unless its sponsored. Otherwise they're stuck at home in the playroom or on their iPads to parent them.
The kids very rarely see friends outside of school, get to go on playdates or have friends visiting (more than likely they're too busy practising the latest tik tok their father is making).
They couldn't wait to ship the youngest kids off to school/ pre school quick enough, not for the kids benefit but to get them out of their hair as they're 'oh so busy' 🙄
Thank goodness for their Nanny, one positive role model and someone to do activities with.
Both the Inghams and the SJ's are failing their children and robbing them of a normal childhood.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Must be a rant coming soon from lazy if sassy had to take down her TikToks, the haters have complained and now poor sassy can’t make TikTok booooo hoooo no one is going to take away something sassy loves doing rant rant rant 🤫🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.