The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the UK! Most people don't wear them. It's rare to see people in masks. Shops have made them all optional.

The government's doesn't even encourage them outside public transport.
I think if I was married to the local cock-nosed n0nce I'd wear a mask in public too...
But then again, I wouldn't still be married to the rancid turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Im sick of company's like argos etc being shown in the ads on the vlog how do I report this
Not sure how you /or who you`d report ads to.Personally i favour good old adblock! Voila! Vlog free ads :) (not that i watch anymore anyways. Ugh sorry ,too many pain pills today.I meant ad free vlogs .o_O.

Reactions: 6
even the ifam are hypocritical they were all no hate this time last week yet they are bashing them in today’s comments

Reactions: 14
So today they are off to spend nanas pension! Also the caravan seems to of disappeared.

Reactions: 10
Isla looked like scruff in today's vlog, I know we shouldn't judge people on clothes but when it's a child who is still being controlled by a parent it makes me wonder, Sarah come on she is eight far to old for those toddler prints and her clothes are far to big for her, I wouldn't let my eight year old walk around the shops looking like she slept in her clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the crap that they buy and they have Isla and Esme saving up to buy themselves books. They've both just had birthdays ffs. Then Lazy commenting that she's not sure if Esme would have enough money for the books she wanted right after she bought a load of 'bargains' in Select. Great priorities there.
Exactly! They would have been perfect gifts

Reactions: 9
there's a load of screaming/shouting and laughing from a garden not far from me. I did panic for a second if it was Creepy and Lazy and crew but I live down south - too far away. I hope I never see them!! :unsure: 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched this video and although it’s really old, some parts don’t sit right with me. Sarah if you’re mother was abused my a man as you suggested in the video, would she really want you broadcasting that on YouTube? What happened to privacy?
Sarah ingham isn’t known to tell the truth.

take the video with the fake black eye as a thumbnail for example. Wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of her cold sore ridden mouth

Reactions: 22
Good grief you'd think she'd never been near an onion before in her life - Earth Mother and all that with the healthy lifestyle and herbal teas. Oh yeah sorry, this is Lazy we're talking about. Probably thinks onions grow on trees 😂😂

• Haha
Wow todays vlog is only 15 mins long? Must be because they have such good content are lacking ideas. Anyway...here's my thoughts x

TEARS AFTER A GIRLY SHOPPING TRIP..
- Oh no did you find creepy messaging a teenage girl lazy? Or was river island too busy so you couldn't buy the girls more tat clothes?
- Poor Jace always in the garden...bet the poor kid is trying to escape having a massive camera shoved in his face every 5 minutes.
- Oooop Nannerrrrr? She's back....probably some money involved here somewhere.
- God are they that lazy that they have a gardener??? You just have some grass to cut not a full garden centre of plants that need watering and looking after? :rolleyes:
- Obvs the white rose centre...why do they need to go to primark and river island again?
- Lazy deffo reading tattle, im sure someone else said on here that Esme looked like she was from the parent trap in the outfit she was wearing today.
- Oh creepy, just go away, you're like an annoying fly that you just want to swat :rolleyes: - get rid of the sodding beanie and wash ur greasy hair
- Turning shopping into a maths game...oh dear how boring, POOR ESME JUST WANTS THE TOP LAZY 😂
- Not. being funny, but twilight films are PG 13....as are the books. No parental guidance here apparently.
- Another time lapse of the sky....honestly boring now :rolleyes:
- Have they got rid of the chavavan?? Wasn't on the driveway?
- Oh my god lazy was crying cutting an onion....you can clearly tell that she doesn't cook 😂 - also its putting them in the freezer lazy that stops them from hurting your eyes...:rolleyes:
- Whatever their making for tea...it look like vomit...:sick:
- Ahahahaha their faces trying it, you can tell they don't like it but still trying to convince us that 'ItS ReAlLy GoOd'
- Oh yes its Friday its a sister sleepover ending of course :rolleyes:

Another dull day from the minghams x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No offence to anyone but what is the obsession with having "Jace" on all his clothing. It's looking so tacky and not cute.

Of course Jace, Isla and Isabelle have the car trays too, sounds like an advert for toddlers with Lazy's full description of it.

Going to the beach, she doesn't care she wants to go to the beach near middlesborough 90 minutes away. He's out doing his one trick, I guess their thoughts of not going out far until a vaccine was found was all "hype". Hypocritical imbeciles.
I really dont like names on kids clothing for the simple fact of weirdos approaching them telling them they know their mums and calling them by their names, I dont know may be its just me .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I really dont like names on kids clothing for the simple fact of weirdos approaching them telling them they know their mums and calling them by their names, I dont know may be its just me .
Yep me too. Years ago there was a campaign to stop parents from doing this for that very reason

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same here! I’ve an 11 month old daughter and the thought of strangers in shops etc knowing her name knocks me sick. Cannot even imagine filming her daily and putting it on Youtube for the world and it’s weirdos to see....... 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My dad would never let me get a headband with my name on for this reason and that was back in the 90s!

Reactions: 24
Well in one short week, they're apparently off for a whole year in the chavavan as they go off chasing their dreams. They have one short week to find the stolen chavavan; pack up their house and tardis garage; take down the trampoline; send Prinny off to Coco's house for a year; hire an elderly gardener to trim the grass; sell Peppa the mini; deregister the girls from school; find a bed for Nannarr Jean and her pension book in the chavavan and move in to a Disney-esque mansion. That's a very lot of a big job! Hope they've had their weetabic...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Lovely new little tiktok from Isabelle 😑

View attachment 164954
that tik tok is a paedos paradise and theyve been told this numerous times, let them get on with it as they dont give a tit about their kids safety. Makes me cringe seeing the kids nowa days posing provocatively and we are supposed to be the weird haters , sorry for swearing but duck me

• Angry
Reactions: 24
How did the 4 of them... plus Nannnaaar, plus Leah.... plus the car seat, push chair and backpack all fit in the car 😂
And where is the chav-a-van? Someone mentioned they might be upgrading, we will get a week surprised the girls with a new one’ vlog next week

Reactions: 18
My dad would never let me get a headband with my name on for this reason and that was back in the 90s!
very sensible , my youngest got a football top and i wasnt with my husband in the shop , he came out with his name above a number , i was mortified and explained how mad I was, he hadnt thought to be fair because hes a normal man but he said afterwards he realised what I meant

that tik tok is a paedos paradise and theyve been told this numerous times, let them get on with it as they dont give a tit about their kids safety. Makes me cringe seeing the kids nowa days posing provocatively and we are supposed to be the weird haters , sorry for swearing but duck me
So agree - look at the recent drama over the bullying on her Instagram account but this is just inviting a whole lot more trouble. They just don't get it - they are seriously messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.