The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here! I’ve an 11 month old daughter and the thought of strangers in shops etc knowing her name knocks me sick. Cannot even imagine filming her daily and putting it on Youtube for the world and it’s weirdos to see....... 🤢
Very sensible as we think oh its only family and friends but then we never know who they have visiting them and looking over our shoulders, I cringe when I see kids with names on their backs or names on blankets , as I know there are dirty weirdos about both male and female

Reactions: 10
I really dont like names on kids clothing for the simple fact of weirdos approaching them telling them they know their mums and calling them by their names, I dont know may be its just me .
Me either, also the fact that they can’t be passed on or donated to charity, Obviously unless it’s a really popular name but Jace is not. His extensive personalised wardrobe is going to be contributing a lot to landfill

Reactions: 13
that tik tok is a paedos paradise and theyve been told this numerous times, let them get on with it as they dont give a tit about their kids safety. Makes me cringe seeing the kids nowa days posing provocatively and we are supposed to be the weird haters , sorry for swearing but duck me
I wonder if She knows what the Lyrics she’s singing actually means

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
In the UK! Most people don't wear them. It's rare to see people in masks. Shops have made them all optional.

The government's doesn't even encourage them outside public transport
Personally I think a lot more people should wear masks in England, especially in shops. There are plenty of other reasons to criticise the Minghams (understatement of the century!) but I certainly wouldn't knock them for choosing to wear masks. (I don't watch many vlogs so I don't know if they actually wear them properly but that's a different matter).

The Government and retailers have their own agendas (💰💰💰). I've avoided shops since before lockdown but if I did need to go I'd definitely wear a mask/face covering even if I was the only one and nobody told me I had to.

Maybe it's just me (and Sarah!) but to my mind it's a no-brainer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why they’ve bought those ill fitting masks. The disposable ones were fine.

Reactions: 7
even the ifam are hypocritical they were all no hate this time last week yet they are bashing them in today’s comments
Yes I noticed that tonight. Lots of negative comments & they’re not even deleting them. The IFAM are growing up & realising just how fake this family really are & I think many are realising they really aren’t good parents. You’ve only got to look into those girls eyes to see the unhappiness behind the fake smiles.

How did the 4 of them... plus Nannnaaar, plus Leah.... plus the car seat, push chair and backpack all fit in the car 😂
And where is the chav-a-van? Someone mentioned they might be upgrading, we will get a week surprised the girls with a new one’ vlog next week
I’ve got an awful feeling they are trading in the chavavan for a huge campervan. Chris has always wanted a campervan so he can take it when he goes skating & get up to God knows what in it! A perfect sexual predators vehicle🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
that tik tok is a paedos paradise and theyve been told this numerous times, let them get on with it as they dont give a tit about their kids safety. Makes me cringe seeing the kids nowa days posing provocatively and we are supposed to be the weird haters , sorry for swearing but duck me
Tiktok is so dangerous, my niece put her account of public for a while, because she is 15 and was like 'all my friends accounts are public' and she had so many comments from creepy old men saying how pretty she was, what her instagram user was etc. Honestly its disgusting. She's wise enough to just press the delete and block button, but the fact those comments are there in the first place knocks me sick :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Also it dawned on me how little time Sarah goes to see her sister and niece and nephews. (After reading todays thread I fond out Leah went on that shopping trip tho she wasn't in the vlog???)
Like im 19, nearly 20, the youngest child in my family, with 3 older brothers all of whom have partners and kids, which means I have 3 nieces and 3 nephews (+ another little niece on the way as I found out 2 days ago taking the total up to 7 nieces and nephews for me - so so chuffed and so excited!!! eeeekkkk). And I spend so much time with my brothers, my sister-in laws, my nieces and nephews. I drive round to each of their houses once a week or every other week, I take my 2 eldest nieces out sometimes shopping, or going to the cinema or for a girly catch up lunch, and babysit for my younger nieces and nephews sometimes and if any of my brothers go on a 'family day out' they usually ask if I want to join. Like I understand for some people their families aren't as close-knit or they live at different ends of the country (I know im incredibly lucky that I never have to drive more than 20-30 mins to go and see any family member of mine) but im sure lazy doesn't live that far from Katrina and her family, and she literally never spends any time with them, not is she ever that busy?
I dont know if its just me who finds that really odd, like I'm so disappointed if I can't see my brothers, or sister in laws or nieces and nephews one week, but with lazy its like that part of her family just don't exist? She makes no effort at all to go and see them?
Like I understand people are busy, but you know I go to uni full time, I have 2 part time jobs, I have friends to see I have a boyfriend to see, I have sports I go and play etc all my brothers and their partners have jobs, my nephews and nieces are at nursery/school or friends houses or at hobbies/clubs but somehow we all still find time to at least see each other, spend an evening together, go out for a meal, go for a day out etc.
It honestly baffles me why she wouldn't want to go and spend time with them?? Like apart from today when did she last see Leah? Or when did she see Katrina or her nephews?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who knew that all baby butterflies die whenever it rains...? For Heaven's sake Lazy, just release them when there is a break in the rain, if it makes you feel better. There are millions of butterflies that emerge every year who are biologically equipped to deal with a few rain showers and they're all just fine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear me, it's like a selection of still from a deep threat movie.

Reactions: 2
Her partner is a drug dealer 😂. They are also benefit cheats, and she was claiming to be a single parent whilst Druggy Danny lived with them 😬

she also on only moved in with their mum so she could get the tenancy on the seacroft palace.

Shes a scumbag like her sister and she looks like she would lamp you if you looked at her the wrong way 🤣
Apologies, I stand corrected. I’m a simple soul but should have known better

Totally agree with the post about the books Esme has been ‘saving’ for being good birthday presents. Just shows how tit Sarah is at knowing what her children want, and how stingy she is when all she bothered to buy was bargain bin tat. The girls never get nice books for presents and I raised it on here a while ago because I found it odd - seemed like it would be obvious nice presents. I actually felt a bit bad for Isla and Esme saving up to buy them when they’ve literally just had birthdays.

Reactions: 24
Personally I think a lot more people should wear masks in England, especially in shops. There are plenty of other reasons to criticise the Minghams (understatement of the century!) but I certainly wouldn't knock them for choosing to wear masks. (I don't watch many vlogs so I don't know if they actually wear them properly but that's a different matter).

The Government and retailers have their own agendas (💰💰💰). I've avoided shops since before lockdown but if I did need to go I'd definitely wear a mask/face covering even if I was the only one and nobody told me I had to.

Maybe it's just me (and Sarah!) but to my mind it's a no-brainer.
I dont expect them to realise the masks don’t protect the wearer.They are to protect people in case you have the virus and are not showing symptoms

Reactions: 8
Apologies, I stand corrected. I’m a simple soul but should have known better
Please don't apologise The Ingham world is shocking to most people. The Inghams would do a lot better in life if they had one per cent of your morals and intelligence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I mean, I'm not a parent, but out of all the surprises, cheap tat and LOL stuff the girls receive, I'd have been VERY happy to see them being surprised with books!! Give them all the books they bloody want! Much rather them being 'spoilt' with books than anything else! (I wouldn't even say spoling, I just thought books were like a necessity, a few at Christmas and birthdays but loads at random times cause they're educational? As long as they can be afforded of course which they can be)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
the only “named item” i don’t mind is when they have it on their dummies with the beads, it’ll only last 2 years approx and you can only see it if you are up close to the child which is likely to be family, friends and nursery staff only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.