The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont expect them to realise the masks don’t protect the wearer.They are to protect people in case you have the virus and are not showing symptoms
Well the Minghams are not in the least bit selfish so I'm sure they'd still wear them to benefit others :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the only “named item” i don’t mind is when they have it on their dummies with the beads, it’ll only last 2 years approx and you can only see it if you are up close to the child which is likely to be family, friends and nursery staff only
I remember the named headbands were banned at my school. Rumour went round a girl was approched and she was wearing one but obviously forgot and the guy was like 'hey Lucy (random name 😂!) your mums asked me to come and get you' and it was only because her mums friend walked past and saw her with this strange man and intervened that she was okay. Don't know how true it is but its always put me off personalised clothing!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What is so annoying about Lazy is the fact that Izzy is still 14 yet for almost the past year she’s been saying she’s nearly 15, 15 years old, blah blah blah. No, she’ll be 15 in September. You are pushing her to be 15 so much. Why can’t she enjoy the age she is? I have a 15 year old and I did not feel the need to obsess about it before they were, so why must you? Some days Izzys treated as a toddler drawing in the car on purple tat, other times she’s an older teen to you modeling bikinis. Lazy you have a problem. If anything is holding her back it’s you and your Creep of a husband.

Reactions: 16
I have never commented on here, been a long time follower. Has anyone seen Isabelle's latest video on Tiktok? I've reported the video, sent it to dougal, commented on it, sent a message to Sarah's Instagram, commented on their latest YouTube video. I feel so angry. She is dancing to such an inappropriate song, it's Out West by Travis Scott. I could not believe what I was seeing. Absolutely disgusting. Not only is it bad enough that she is listening to these lyrics, but she's dancing to them and it's online to influence all her child fans.
Jesus I can't believe it's still there!! I just spoke to my daughter about it. She follows Isabelle - not because she's a fan but just for curiosity. She's 12 and was horrified. Isabelle has a very young fan base and this is totally inappropriate.

Reactions: 12
I have never commented on here, been a long time follower. Has anyone seen Isabelle's latest video on Tiktok? I've reported the video, commented on it, sent a message to Sarah's Instagram, commented on their latest YouTube video. I feel so angry. She is dancing to such an inappropriate song, it's Out West by Travis Scott. I could not believe what I was seeing. Absolutely disgusting. Not only is it bad enough that she is listening to these lyrics, but she's dancing to them and it's online to influence all her child fans.
Good on you. I commented on Sarah's Instagram as well just to tell her how inappropriate Isabelle's post was, not only for Isabelle but also her very young fans.

Reactions: 14
Just googled the lyrics from Isabelle’s TikTok, here is a snippet;
Bangin' out West (bangin'), slangin' out West (yeah)
Gold metallic knife, I can shank you out West (yeah)
I just put a drum on a new Kel-Tec (on it)
I just put my cum in her pussy, now it's wet.

Maybe I’m an OTT parent but I personally don’t think the Harry Potter books are suitable for a 7 year old (the later ones anyway), nor the Twilight books for a just turned 11 year old 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Personally I think a lot more people should wear masks in England, especially in shops. There are plenty of other reasons to criticise the Minghams (understatement of the century!) but I certainly wouldn't knock them for choosing to wear masks. (I don't watch many vlogs so I don't know if they actually wear them properly but that's a different matter).

The Government and retailers have their own agendas (💰💰💰). I've avoided shops since before lockdown but if I did need to go I'd definitely wear a mask/face covering even if I was the only one and nobody told me I had to.

Maybe it's just me (and Sarah!) but to my mind it's a no-brainer.
Each to their own but theirs no evidence they do anything and 90% of people I’ve seen wearing them might as well not have been (Chris ingham) because they wear them under their nose, take them under their chin to talk, constantly touching them etc etc.

Butterfly's getting more action then Chris 🙈
Oh she’s bored of her freebie and wants rid ASAP.
Poor Sarah. Read the instructions you idiot

Reactions: 10

Maybe I’m an OTT parent but I personally don’t think the Harry Potter books are suitable for a 7 year old (the later ones anyway), nor the Twilight books for a just turned 11 year old 🤷‍♀️
No 14 year old should be listening to that! I'm no prude but that's just vile.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

God iv been hearing the wrong lyrics 🙈 thought it was "shake it out west" 🤐

Reactions: 5
Each to their own but theirs no evidence they do anything and 90% of people I’ve seen wearing them might as well not have been (Chris ingham) because they wear them under their nose, take them under their chin to talk, constantly touching them etc etc.

Oh she’s bored of her freebie and wants rid ASAP.
Poor Sarah. Read the instructions you idiot
Do we know what happened to those M&S plant things they had? They didnt get mentioned much

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One minute Izzy is the next teen model and the next she’s a 7 year old!!! Then we have esme who is 11, dressing like a teenager complete with full makeup, anyone else see this or is it just me🤫

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Hi I'm new to this thread. I'm usually on the brummy mummy thread. Can anyone give a quick overview? Or point me in the direction of a specific thread? Sorry I know its annoying to ask but there's hundreds of threads and don't know where to start! Thanks

Reactions: 1
Holy Smokes! Her family looks like the BBC gave the cast of Crimewatch a Christmas party in that photo 😂 Notice how the males in her family pose with their heads slightly tilted upwards you know like people do when they are getting their police mugshot taken LOL.
😂Brilliant!!....This is the perfect description of them.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼....I lived near these types when I was young and seeing them on social media now with their next generation of criminals 🤦🏻‍♀️. They have no ability to change and become decent human beings (badly pretend all you like Sarah, the lowlife is ingrained in you)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.