The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the crap that they buy and they have Isla and Esme saving up to buy themselves books. They've both just had birthdays ffs. Then Lazy commenting that she's not sure if Esme would have enough money for the books she wanted right after she bought a load of 'bargains' in Select. Great priorities there.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Thanks for posting
So, her Mum got pregnant when Sarah was 4 weeks old, with her Sister!!
Step brother James from her Mums 2nd marriage, and Step brother Daniel and Step sister Lauren from.Mums 2nd marriage!!
Seems her Mum wasnt very good at emotion etc??
I think Daniel and Lauren are her dad's.

Reactions: 4
Shame Creepy didn't get caught in the storm, he might have finally got a wash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I completely understand kids want to join in, be on social media etc,
If my kids wanted to make tik toks - ok, on a private account only friends and family can see, they’re too young to take everything that comes with it
Part of parenting is using your brain Sarah

Reactions: 17
Thanks for posting
Step brother James from her Mums 2nd marriage, and Step brother Daniel and Step sister Lauren from.Mums 2nd marriage!!
You forgot Damian, so he is a full brother to Sarah and Katrina then james is half brother to those three, then on dads side she has half brother and sister 🤫

Reactions: 8
Honestly, I can’t imagine them reading them books they were meant to be buying. Lazy and Creepy are clearly not educated so I doubt they would encourage them and them kind of books seem beyond the girls’ level. Or they have been reading here 🤔
Hi Steve 👋

Reactions: 13
Im sick of company's like argos etc being shown in the ads on the vlog how do I report this

Reactions: 12
I literally cannot watch anymore of that CHILD’S TikToks.

I know you weird so called family read here - sort your child out. The way you are letting her put herself on social media is disgusting. Absolutely horrific.

If that were my child her phone would be sinking in the Thames. Good god. Get off the internet and teach your child some self respect and class.
They really don't care that there are online predators that will be buying and selling their images for years to come. They don't care if this will harm their children or of one of the predators took it upon themselves to take it further. Sarah their images will be being sold and shared in your local area near you. There's thousands of underground networks doing this. Some predators also like to groom young girls and boys online so that they'll meet them and then they could be trafficked for money. If you really loved your children then take them off Ticktock etc for their safety. Also start dressing esme appropriately her short tops will definitely be attracting the wrong audience unless that's exactly what you want.
Wheh your children are grown up they probably won't be thankful that you displayed their lifes on camera for EVERYONE to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Izzy on TikTok = It's hard. I'm conflicted on it. I went through similar at her age and posted things to Insta. It's hard to stop and anyone who has a daughter (don't for one second believe your daughter isn't doing that) I had secret Insta accounts and sent suggestive things to boys on Snapchat. It's policing a losing battle.

Masks and gloves = why do they wear masks everywhere? Hardly anyone wears masks in shops. They looked ridiculous in them.
My daughter doesn’t. That’s a fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Izzy on TikTok = It's hard. I'm conflicted on it. I went through similar at her age and posted things to Insta. It's hard to stop and anyone who has a daughter (don't for one second believe your daughter isn't doing that) I had secret Insta accounts and sent suggestive things to boys on Snapchat. It's policing a losing battle.

Masks and gloves = why do they wear masks everywhere? Hardly anyone wears masks in shops. They looked ridiculous in them.
Where I live in America we can't go in a store without a mask, children included. It's required

Reactions: 7
Thanks for posting
But where are they all? No one round for Sunday dinner, birthdays, when jace was born!!! Odd!!

• Heart
in yesterdays vlog around 3.30 when the girls are making sandwiches there is what looks like an house information leaflet and box of keys there, like the sort of think you'd get when you move into a new house or leave for new owners. I havent noticed it before but knowing them they would of probably left it there since they got the house, its not the safest place to store keys though

View attachment 164849
Very well spotted! Apparently there are a ton of photo’s of the new house on a certain Texas Cowboy/Cowgirls YouTube channel last night. I haven’t watched it or seen it so no idea of the accuracy of the information or where the information came from. All I was told is it looks like a posh end of terrace in a gated community🤔 Can you imagine paying a fortune for an expensive new house only to find your new neighbours are the Ingham family😰I think I would throw up & cry non stop for ever😭 If I were paying a fortune for a house & wanted privacy I wouldn’t want any neighbours!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is it with this girl and sticking her tongue out! 😡
Was going to say the same, does she have some kinda condition where her tongue refuses to stay in her mouth, must be inherited as her mother is the same. It's not cute, or sexy or whatever it is she's trying to be.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.