The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where I live in America we can't go in a store without a mask, children included. It's required
In the UK! Most people don't wear them. It's rare to see people in masks. Shops have made them all optional.

The government's doesn't even encourage them outside public transport.

Reactions: 3
Very well spotted! Apparently there are a ton of photo’s of the new house on a certain Texas Cowboy/Cowgirls YouTube channel last night. I haven’t watched it or seen it so no idea of the accuracy of the information or where the information came from. All I was told is it looks like a posh end of terrace in a gated community🤔 Can you imagine paying a fortune for an expensive new house only to find your new neighbours are the Ingham family😰I think I would throw up & cry non stop for ever😭 If I were paying a fortune for a house & wanted privacy I wouldn’t want any neighbours!
That info only on the video as we shared what we THINK is the house on here.

Who called it the other day that Leah wouldn’t be shown or mentioned 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Nana again wow this once week now all the time nana had you sarah took you away dont you think you owe nana? I bet creepy hates taken jace with him.forgod sake creepy jumper in this weather and beanie you pathetic fooooollllll . Sarah can only read books with pictures in then with just 2 sentences. And what the gell was that slush on a plate.

Reactions: 13
No idea how to do a link but anyone on TikTok check out this vid. Shows so clearly how Isabelle can act at crying! This was a joke vid about esme trying to get more followers than Isabelle! No way was that girl upset about bullying! Once they’ve read this post I expect the vid to magically disappear off tiktok
Ive tried to find it but it isnt there
Edited to add, i looked on her old tiktok thats why i couldnt find it. But still cant find it

Last edited:
Very well spotted! Apparently there are a ton of photo’s of the new house on a certain Texas Cowboy/Cowgirls YouTube channel last night. I haven’t watched it or seen it so no idea of the accuracy of the information or where the information came from. All I was told is it looks like a posh end of terrace in a gated community🤔 Can you imagine paying a fortune for an expensive new house only to find your new neighbours are the Ingham family😰I think I would throw up & cry non stop for ever😭 If I were paying a fortune for a house & wanted privacy I wouldn’t want any neighbours!
I'm still convinced they are selling their house through one of those we buy any house places or back to the developer and will be renting the next house. That way if things on YouTube do go tits up they can at least claim some housing benefit while they hurriedly try to downsize.

Reactions: 7
All the crap that they buy and they have Isla and Esme saving up to buy themselves books. They've both just had birthdays ffs. Then Lazy commenting that she's not sure if Esme would have enough money for the books she wanted right after she bought a load of 'bargains' in Select. Great priorities there.
Wouldn't want them to get into a good book would we; need them to be available to vlog when needed 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
TEARS AFTER A GIRLY SHOPPING TRIP..

Lazy can't get Jace in the house. He's in the garden surrounded by his toys and Lazy says he's a lucky boy. Today is Friday but Lazy never knows the day. Lazy and the girls are off to see Nannar Jean. they offered to let her go to the beach with them yesterday but she was looking after someone's dog so she couldn't help them... help them?... she couldn't come with us yesterday so she's going out with them today. They're going to the White Rose because Isabelle needs to change her jeans.

The garden is growing again so Creepy needs to sort it out. They had a gardener who is retired and does the lawn mowing in his free time for extra money because he likes money. When the Inghams moved in he offered to mow their lawn. He stopped coming when corona happened but lazy wants him back. Anyway it's time to go and Lazy needs to get the girl off the trampoline. The girls are on the trampoline with Jace. No one is jumping whilst he is on it and he is walking around. He is sliding down the step. The
y need to go but Lazy can't get him off the trampoline.

Timelapse of clouds and rain. Lazy and the girls are at the White Rose. Nannar has run ahead because she needed the toilet. Lazy has managed to get a mobility scooter for a couple of hours. Lazy films Esme because she thinks she looks cute. Lazy thinks she looks like Lindsey Lohan from Parent Trap but Esme doesn't look so sure.

Creepy is back at the house with Jace. Jace is eating an apple with nursery rhymes. Creepy is doing some chores and then he and Jace are off to the office. Lazy has left Creepy with no car seat or buggy so Creepy will have to push him to the office in one of his cars; which he will love but in this heat creepy won't.

Lazy told creepy to film the butterflies because he's just put in new cotton wool pads 'and fruit for the little babies to eat' They've been flying around and eating the fruit. They will be releasing them tonight if the weather is good but if not they might do it tomorrow because they've only just been born.

Back and the White Rose and first stop is Select and Isabelle has found an outfit she likes. There's 30% off everything. Lazy cackles because one outfit says 'sassy' and 'belle'. Select was a big susses and they got loads of bargains, meeting a lot of ifam at the same time. Lazy can't breathe in the facemask.

WHSmith next because Esme has been saving up for Twilight books and Isla has been saving for Harry Potter books. They have three books but not number one.

lazy finds some floaty skirts for holidays. They leave the White Rose and drive to Asda. They had to give the scooter back at 3. More rain.

Creepy and Jace are back from the office in time to miss the rain and thunderstorm.

Lazy and the girls are back at the car just as the thunderstorm started. It fells like Florida weather. Lazy loves a thunderstorm but isn't happy about driving home in it. She can't get on the drive because Creepy has parked Jace's car out the front. Isabelle gets out and moves it.

Isabelle and Lazy are about to make dinner. She asks everyone to guess what they're making. Lazy cries from the onions and she feels like her eyes are on fire. She read that if you wash the onion before chopping it it takes the stinger away. According to Lazy dinner looks delicious but it looks like something I would see on the pavement on a Sunday morning. Isabelle and Lazy taste test and it's really strong because of the vegetable stock but good.

Isabelle and the girls are upstairs watching Jurassic park and now they're watching The Floor is Lava. They're ending the vlog.

End of vlog.

How appetising 🤮
Capture3.PNG

Rather than blow your nose just sniff and swallow 🤮
Capture9.PNG
Capture10.PNG

Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture13.PNG
Capture12.PNG

Capture5.PNG
Capture11.PNG
Capture6.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
TEARS AFTER A GIRLY SHOPPING TRIP..

Lazy can't get Jace in the house. He's in the garden surrounded by his toys and Lazy says he's a lucky boy. Today is Friday but Lazy never knows the day. Lazy and the girls are off to see Nannar Jean. they offered to let her go to the beach with them yesterday but she was looking after someone's dog so she couldn't help them... help them?... she couldn't come with us yesterday so she's going out with them today. They're going to the White Rose because Isabelle needs to change her jeans.

The garden is growing again so Creepy needs to sort it out. They had a gardener who is retired and does the lawn mowing in his free time for extra money because he likes money. When the Inghams moved in he offered to mow their lawn. He stopped coming when corona happened but lazy wants him back. Anyway it's time to go and Lazy needs to get the girl off the trampoline. The girls are on the trampoline with Jace. No one is jumping whilst he is on it and he is walking around. He is sliding down the step. The
y need to go but Lazy can't get him off the trampoline.

Timelapse of clouds and rain. Lazy and the girls are at the White Rose. Nannar has run ahead because she needed the toilet. Lazy has managed to get a mobility scooter for a couple of hours. Lazy films Esme because she thinks she looks cute. Lazy thinks she looks like Lindsey Lohan from Parent Trap but Esme doesn't look so sure.

Creepy is back at the house with Jace. Jace is eating an apple with nursery rhymes. Creepy is doing some chores and then he and Jace are off to the office. Lazy has left Creepy with no car seat or buggy so Creepy will have to push him to the office in one of his cars; which he will love but in this heat creepy won't.

Lazy told creepy to film the butterflies because he's just put in new cotton wool pads 'and fruit for the little babies to eat' They've been flying around and eating the fruit. They will be releasing them tonight if the weather is good but if not they might do it tomorrow because they've only just been born.

Back and the White Rose and first stop is Select and Isabelle has found an outfit she likes. There's 30% off everything. Lazy cackles because one outfit says 'sassy' and 'belle'. Select was a big susses and they got loads of bargains, meeting a lot of ifam at the same time. Lazy can't breathe in the facemask.

WHSmith next because Esme has been saving up for Twilight books and Isla has been saving for Harry Potter books. They have three books but not number one.

lazy finds some floaty skirts for holidays. They leave the White Rose and drive to Asda. They had to give the scooter back at 3. More rain.

Creepy and Jace are back from the office in time to miss the rain and thunderstorm.

Lazy and the girls are back at the car just as the thunderstorm started. It fells like Florida weather. Lazy loves a thunderstorm but isn't happy about driving home in it. She can't get on the drive because Creepy has parked Jace's car out the front. Isabelle gets out and moves it.

Isabelle and Lazy are about to make dinner. She asks everyone to guess what they're making. Lazy cries from the onions and she feels like her eyes are on fire. She read that if you wash the onion before chopping it it takes the stinger away. According to Lazy dinner looks delicious but it looks like something I would see on the pavement on a Sunday morning. Isabelle and Lazy taste test and it's really strong because of the vegetable stock but good.

Isabelle and the girls are upstairs watching Jurassic park and now they're watching The Floor is Lava. They're ending the vlog.

End of vlog.

How appetising 🤮
View attachment 165080

Rather than blow your nose just sniff and swallow 🤮
View attachment 165096View attachment 165097

View attachment 165081View attachment 165082View attachment 165094View attachment 165095

View attachment 165100View attachment 165101View attachment 165103
Creepy could have put Jace in that very expensive backpack

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s not even sticking it out in a funny way it seems really seductive and odd,
She definitely does stick it out seductively, I’ve noticed a few times now and it makes me squirm 😖 She used to pose like all the other kids who stuck their tongues out when it was the pose to do 2yrs ago. It’s always been a stupid and ugly pose but now i‘m either embarrassed for her or afraid for her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Nana again wow this once week now all the time nana had you sarah took you away dont you think you owe nana? I bet creepy hates taken jace with him.forgod sake creepy jumper in this weather and beanie you pathetic fooooollllll . Sarah can only read books with pictures in then with just 2 sentences. And what the gell was that slush on a plate.
Mushroom stroganoff

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes she does, Sarah, Katrina and the ponce Damion are full siblings and then she has a half brother on her mums side who has struggled with drugs and homelessness.

Sarah then has a half brother and sister on her dads side. Her half sister has been in a couple of Katrinas old vlogs. Her half brother on her dads side has a YouTube channel and has done YouTube a lot longer than Satan.

I had a nosey on Facebook before and found all of her family, I did post about it a couple of threads ago.
So did her Mom n Dad split up then ? I always assumed they were together when she passed away, but I could never work out the family dynamics.

Reactions: 2
So did her Mom n Dad split up then ? I always assumed they were together when she passed away, but I could never work out the family dynamics.
From what Sarah said they split up when she was young, had other partners then got back together before she got Ill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.