The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we take bets on how long before the first visit to A&E? Within the first month I say. A bit tit giving that to Esme as a main present. It's a bloody family gift.
Is that for a trampoline injury or knobheads pain killer addiction....???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See the awful brown lipstick has made a return. That with her dry cracked lips it makes her mouth look like a bum hole

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Apparently there’s loads of nice “‘memories” (not recipes) on that recipe app she’s found. She says it once and corrects herself and then says it again a second time. I swear she has making memories on her mind all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On sarah’s insta today ..why are the kids dressed like it’s autumn ?
It’s red hot and Isla is in a puffa coat and esme in a tracksuit.
Are they not red hot????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So deceiving that they film as if they paid £700/800 for that when we all know they didn’t.
When are the advertising authorities going to clamp down on influencers doing this?! Fair enough give them ONE warning, second time a big fine. It’s an absolute joke how shady most influencers get away with being.

imagine buying your kid a load of tit from home bargains when they earn your living then pretending that you bought an expensive trampoline That Isla was the first into and isn’t just Esmes at all just to top it off.

Starting to think that Isabelle’s laptop was probably put through as a business expense rather than a genuine gift as these pair do nothing genuine

Reactions: 30
On sarah’s insta today ..why are the kids dressed like it’s autumn ?
It’s red hot and Isla is in a puffa coat and esme in a tracksuit.
Are they not red hot????
That was from Sunday I think, but it was still pretty warm!

Reactions: 5
Can anyone confirm that they are still at their old house or do we think they have moved already

Reactions: 6
Chris can't work out why his lawn mower isn't working after mowing over the cable 😂 TWICE! He's checked everything guyyysss. I wonder what it could be?? 🤔

Also doesn't know how grass works and describing mowing the lawn as "a garden trimming task". Okay then.

Sarah's brain is broken, calling recipes "memories" again TWICE, you okay love? Also saying it's so great because the app gives you step by step instructions. Yes, Sarah, a recipe. It's honestly like she's never seen one before 😂 Good luck with following that though Sarah, as the woman who can't count backwards from 10 without bleeping it up, I'm sure they'll be culinary delights!

Day one of living the healthy lifestyle. How were the cupcakes then? Also bollocks they were left upside down by the delivery person, looked pretty intact to me.

• Haha
I’m sorry but who doesn’t have a jug or a grater?! And yeah we believe you would pay £900 for a trampoline when you have one pair of shoes each including your growing son, coats that are far too small & nothing else in that house at that value....and yes the girls faces are red because of those face masks, my daughter had a very severe reaction to one and it burnt her face and ended up in hospital for 4 days...and creepy stick to the day job (maybe not) the lawnmower isn’t working because you mowed over electrical cables not once but twice. It made a bang? Funny that? Shame it didn’t give you a huge shock!! Can’t wait to see more cooking aka trying to be Stacey Solomon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope Sarah remembers to wear a Tena lady when she goes on that trampoline or it could get messy! A story about Isla falling off a trampoline at 2 and knocking herself out because 'someone left the zip open' - surely it's the responsible adults job to make sure that doesn't happen?!

And sorry guys but baby Jace saying 'bum' actually made me laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Just about to say the same, 4 days of birthday 🤦‍♀️
.But they don`t need to vlog guys,,:rolleyes:,Poor Esme sure had to work for her birthday "sooper surprise"!!!

They actually spent how much!! 😱
View attachment 162064
That`ll be added to expenses ,after all ,those girls will be useing it so their parents can vlog them and rake in the Mon
They actually spent how much!! 😱
View attachment 162064
Bet that`s already on expenses (needed for vlog "entertainment")

Lol Sarah and her food aggression. “My friend Heather has sent you...SENT US ALL, a cupcake” 😂😂😂
Well i hope she labelled Sarah`s ,and remembered to put plenty of exlax in her chocolate frosting.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve messaged both sleepover goals uk and tp toys. I will post any replies I get here
I think that sleepover goals have already been told a while back so if thats the case they obviously dont have any morals bit like that notebook lady who just blocked people, I spoke with a lady a while ago about something she gifted to them and she told me that she was told to expect hate messages , I said no not hate just getting the message across I said all you had to do was google who you dealt with and bingo his name comes up straight away, she then proceeded to tell me to leave her alone, so I said fair enough but word of mouth is a powerful thing .

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sarah described a cake as ‘tender’. Dumb witch.
Yeah that’ll be the “tender” cupcake they all had but at the end of the vlog creepy said they all hadn’t had anything unhealthy to eat all day he’s a bleeping tit 😂😂 And no offence to Jace but I’m sick of her giving him tit to eat he’s a pure mini turbo trougher that kid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve not been watching the vlogs but are the girls doing any school work at all !!??
I just can’t believe that they will take them out of school surely that was the one good thing that could of come out of this that the girls got a private education !!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry I’ve not caught up on what’s been said but I think Isla’s birthday was so bland in comparison to Esme’s. and I wouldn’t feed my cat as terribly as she feeds Jace. I’m not a mother and feel I have a better idea on baby led weaning. The kid is addicted to sugar for sure?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s really been annoying me who Lazy has been morphing into lately but it just came to me whilst I was having a break.......it’s Mary from Corrie LOL. Jesus that trampoline is an A&E visit wearing to happen!! Thank god Creepy knows all the codes for “head family check in pending” 🙄 I swear to god her face gets wider and wider at the top it’s bizarre.

😂😂 Can you imagine lazy with low blood sugar. 🥵 Jesus it would be like King Kong looking for a snack she would be rampant LOL.
Waheeeey it’s Scary Mary!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.