The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that was gifted the company need ignoring! Don’t give them any custom or positive reviews, ther are so many organisations for deprived children, children’s hospices etc etc who would so welcome a gift like this. The company should be ashamed if was a freebie to the Inghams who have no empathy or sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The trampoline was gifted so that’s why they put it up now instead of moving when they couldn’t even be bothered to put up 2 toy prams due to the fact they’re moving. They advertised/linked it in their description box and sarah clearly outlined which model and everything it was because it was a freebie. Bet they was fuming that part of the deal was having to put it up now when they’re apparently moving very soon, oh well that women would do anything for a freebie

The neighbours will be shouting “woohoo” as soon as they shut that front door for the last time

It was gifted thats why it’s linked in the description box

The trampoline was gifted to them guys
Now did tp toys offer them the ad or did Sarah go begging..

Thier twitter's full of people with missing orders, and parts to toys that need replacing 😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
How are they still getting things gifted when everyone knows Chris is a dirty perve? Email being sent.

She definitely would have gone begging for it.. Probably has been for years and someone finally took the bait. Without a doubt she begged up a storm for a free cake but obviously bakers won't put up with her crap and have heard about the nonce.. Hence esmes tit cake.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
T
No, and now the trampoline is set up I can't see them moving any time soon 🤷‍♀️ mentioned watching other family vloggers though and getting inspiration.
Talking from experience trampolines are a nightmare to take apart so they can’t be moving anytime soon. Also why can’t they just buy a regular circular trampoline. We only have a 12 ft but they could easily have gone bigger.

update....
So the trampoline was gifted. I am absolutely fuming. So Esme’s main present was a freebie. FFS you two despicable imbeciles put your hand in your own pockets for change.
Also aren’t they supposed to be traveling around all summer? When are they going to get a chance to use it? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Lets hope everyone emails the company about this.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s obviously a new company trying to get their name heard and when Sarah mentioned over a million Subs they probably thought wow and didn’t bother to research them... it’s definitely gifted and it’s pathetic, there’s people out there who can’t afford stuff like this, if they claim to have so much money then why beg for freebies? Use this money you apparently have to buy it outright or why not give freebies to charity or do a giveaway like Most other youtubers do

Reactions: 19
T

Talking from experience trampolines are a nightmare to take apart so they can’t be moving anytime soon. Also why can’t they just buy a regular circular trampoline. We only have a 12 ft but they could easily have gone bigger.
It was gifted to them, they didn’t buy it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Any house move talk?
Nope, there was a lot of trampoline advertisement and an advertisement for a Tetley tea bag cold infusions brand deal. Plus creepy attempted to mow the lawns, thought it was meant to be "the last time" , last time he mowed a week or so ago.

Reactions: 14
Nah mate, they definitely got it for free. All the special camera angles and the zoom ins on the brand "infinite." 110% They didn't spend a single cent on that thing, most of the vlog was just a big trampoline advertisement
They even basically confirmed it being gifted in the description box

Nope, there was a lot of trampoline advertisement and an advertisement for a Tetley tea bag cold infusions brand deal. Plus creepy attempted to mow the lawns, thought it was meant to be "the last time" , last time he mowed a week or so ago.
Sorry, have to add that the idiot broke the lawn mower

I personally think they are trying to be like dadvgirls... just the way they talk about them and keep doing everything they’re doing you can tell theyre jealous in My opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope Chris Ingham woo-hoos onto that trampoline and pings his bleeping coccyx, the dirty, cowardly groomer 🚑

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s disgusting. 1st a company gifted something to a family with a groomer and an enabler, any decent company wouldn’t work with them no matter how many time Lazy begged them for a freebie. Also, not even buying your own daughters main gift, that is low. It’s not about money but they probably wouldn’t have got her that if it wasn’t gifted. That family anger me so much.

Reactions: 22
This
It’s obviously a new company trying to get their name heard and when Sarah mentioned over a million Subs they probably thought wow and didn’t bother to research them... it’s definitely gifted and it’s pathetic, there’s people out there who can’t afford stuff like this, if they claim to have so much money then why beg for freebies? Use this money you apparently have to buy it outright or why not give freebies to charity or do a giveaway like Most other youtubers do
This is not a new company. We looked at trampolines from there a few years back when deciding on one. We didn’t buy from them and now I know they’ve sent a freebie to the Ingham’s I won’t buy anything from there...ever!!

Reactions: 18
They’ve been watching some you tubers and getting inspiration for healthier lifestyles 😂😂😂😂 So Sarah actually nearly cooked something pasta with slabs of cheese on top ! But they are all feeling the benefit already !! 😂😂😂
I’m cracking up 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.