The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts:

- Of course they dragged the birthday out for the extra day. Let's see what the main present was then.

- Why's Isla in the thumbnail (looking 3 years old)? Why's she able to go out first to see the present? Why have they re-enacted sex faces for the thumbnail rather than using her genuine reaction on the day (different clothing)?

- That's it, just let Jace smack his head off the high chair. The fact she didn't even say "watch your head" shows she has no motherly instinct.

- "As you can guess we had yesterday off vlogging" another day off... You really need to remove that "without fail" part from your website.

- Of course she has the bloody Wish app as well 😂

- So Lazy's into cooking fresh meals for Jace now... Guaranteed she'll start trying to make pictures out of the food like Stacey Solomon soon.

- Of course the recipe she brings up from her favourites is a pasta dish 😂

- Shock. A trampoline. The trampoline is available on Very 😉 they must have had their credit limit increased 😉

- So... Building a trampoline in the garden? Surely that means they're not moving for a while yet. They're not THAT stupid are they?

- Lazy's going to be going on the trampoline and doing some fitness. Hahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

- Esme took the chocolate orange cupcake. Sarah's voice gave it away that she was fuming hahahahaha!

- Pasta for dinner. Shock.

- How long will this new "healthier lifestyle" last this time? Last time they managed less than a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My guess they’re not moving.
they wouldn’t have set that trampoline up if the move was imminent
Chris would need help setting up trampoline hi Steve.
nice to see some cooking from scratch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Any house move talk?
No, and now the trampoline is set up I can't see them moving any time soon 🤷‍♀️ mentioned watching other family vloggers though and getting inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like to know how the hell they can afford this place with their finances they earn far less than when they did two years ago 🤷‍♀️ I am an Essex girl and to buy some think like that where I live you are looking well over a million quid I know it’s cheaper up north but surely it’s still out of their price range.
Might have to speak to hubby and move north 😂😂
Could be renting rather than purchasing

Reactions: 5
So Sarah just happened to remember about a baby led weaning app she got ages ago. Very good of her to show us the app in great detail, you know out the goodness of her heart, wasn’t sponsored or anything, even though discussing the app was half the vlog. Baby led weaning - but of a change from the junk food led weaning I suppose! Then we see Stacey cooking dinner, oops sorry I meant we see Sarah cooking dinner! Her insta stories, are just copies of Stacey, same music and everything! Then we got a bizarre shot of tetley tea cold infusions - clearly sponsored!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol Sarah and her food aggression. “My friend Heather has sent you...SENT US ALL, a cupcake” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm guessing its not the one it still says STC they are, as we all have noticed, a few days behind now, Sarah is posting things from days ago on Insta. The house is just not fit for purpose smaller garage shared front no privacy everything they have ursaid is an issue. I do believe they are in process of a move and have been for a week or so now, they will not take half the crap they have now, buy most things new they do have the money maybe not as much but they do get lots of views on other videos each day. Expect to see new everything but I'm also guessing enough room for Baby and Me. He did say to Shortle they could survive on Baby and Me idiot doesn't understand he needs his Ifam for that though. I'm not sure Sarah is big enough for Instagram to be making lots of cash in the new system they have. That said I could be so far off lol and if I am well it's going to be one fun ride watching them start a whole new war with neighbors, you can't tell me their neighbors enjoy them living there lowering the tone. I also can't help but think the whole new build thing was to keep everyone away from the trail?
This house could well be the one they spoke of but Sarah will be careful not to give it all away? or am I giving her way to much credit lol. Either way chav HQ is about to show us how stupid they really are.
Taking a mortgage out on a very new business or even the Ingham limited one, I'm guessing that's how they can afford a second one.
Hi steve🖐,mummy and Nannar as guarantor's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s really been annoying me who Lazy has been morphing into lately but it just came to me whilst I was having a break.......it’s Mary from Corrie LOL. Jesus that trampoline is an A&E visit wearing to happen!! Thank god Creepy knows all the codes for “head family check in pending” 🙄 I swear to god her face gets wider and wider at the top it’s bizarre.

Lol Sarah and her food aggression. “Heather has sent you...SENT US ALL, cupcakes for your birthday” 😂😂😂
😂😂 Can you imagine lazy with low blood sugar. 🥵 Jesus it would be like King Kong looking for a snack she would be rampant LOL.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Creepy 'This grass is really strange, when it rains it grows and I have to cut it' Errrrrrr of course it does Creepy.
Creepy breaks the lawnmower hilarious. He's a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Creepy 'This grass is really strange, when it rains it grows and I have to cut it' Errrrrrr of course it does Creepy.
Creepy breaks the lawnmower hilarious. He's a moron
Does he not know grass is a living thing 🤦‍♀️🙈 oh my word

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, eating healthier but gives their 1 year old a whole cupcake.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
You could tell lazy didn’t want Isla to have the Oreo cupcake, so that Isabelle could. Red velvet cakes are just chocolate cakes with red food colouring 😂 It didn’t even have cream cheese icing, it was chocolate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah saying the trampoline takes up most of the garden yeah it doesn’t even take up a quarter😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They actually spent how much!! 😱
View attachment 162064
The trampoline was gifted so that’s why they put it up now instead of moving when they couldn’t even be bothered to put up 2 toy prams due to the fact they’re moving. They advertised/linked it in their description box and sarah clearly outlined which model and everything it was because it was a freebie. Bet they was fuming that part of the deal was having to put it up now when they’re apparently moving very soon, oh well that women would do anything for a freebie

Oh yes, forgot about this one!

I bet the current neighbourhood can't wait to get rid of them. The admin of their neighbourhood Facebook group will delete them as soon as they hear the final "woohoo" from the end of the road.
The neighbours will be shouting “woohoo” as soon as they shut that front door for the last time

It was gifted thats why it’s linked in the description box
My guess they’re not moving.
they wouldn’t have set that trampoline up if the move was imminent
Chris would need help setting up trampoline hi Steve.
nice to see some cooking from scratch.
The trampoline was gifted to them guys

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.