Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crumpledforeskin

Well that lasted all of what 2 days.
Money trumps the welfare of her children once again!!

22,000 emails of “where’s me fkn blanket you still have me money for you daft troffing pig”

Yeah omg uuuuuuu guuuiiiizzzzee watch as many old flogs as you can to smash out that ad revenue

nannaaar visiting for the day my arse. You can tell she’s cropped in super close to not show the empty rooms. You can just tell the house is empty from the sound.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

thegreencow

VIP Member
WE HAD TO MAKE THIS VIDEO...​

Video starts with Jace eating one of those chocolate dip pots. Lazy says Nannar bought it for him. She shows us his outfit and legs.

Lazy hopes we're having a great day before flipping the bird at the camera. It's the evening and they're not daily vlogging today but they needed to upload this video for a couple of reasons. They've had a couple of days off social media; other than the business pages that they have to check in on. They've had a couple of days of vlogging and have spent the time as a family talking a lot, watching movies, doing stupid things, playing games and doing normal family things without the camera. It's been really nice but weird.

They've been super busy getting ready for Esme's birthday tomorrow. Lazy went and picked up Nannar who spent the day with them. She came to the house and gave Jace an incredible present.

They have to upload the vlog because tomorrow is Esme's birthday and lazy doesn't want to mention anything negative in the birthday vlog because she might watch it back in years to come. Lazy didn't want to not say thank you for the love and support they've had. There's been thousands of messages. Lazy shows us she has 22k unread emails. This is a quick upload to say thank you for the love and support, kind words and stories. Not a single edit went unnoticed.

They've been catching up and recharging their batteries. Come back tomorrow for Esme's birthday. Its going to be epic and the weather is going to change. They need it to be nice for some of the surprises that are happening.

End of vlog

I wonder if Esme will be getting the puppy she wants tomorrow.

Was the middle finger directed at us?
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

• Haha

Meme93

They need to get over themselves. Clickbait title and Lazy rambling about essentially nothing. Nobody cares, Sarah!

• Heart

Sunshineandshadows

Ooop bit later than usual today, but finally sat down with a cup of tea and my laptop...ready to watch the shitshow unfold before my very eyes 😂

BEST BIRTHDAY SURPRISE EVER! ESME'S 11TH BIRTHDAY PART 2!
- I can already imagine that this won't be the best birthday surprise ever 😂
- Why do all the girls look so bored...they're just sat on their phones. Like ive never seen kids look so bored 😂
- That dragon trade on that game just sounds like a last minute present who they thought 'we haven't spent enough so we need something else'
- Isla saying she's gonna cry over a virtual game....this family are not normal...they literally cry over the most trivial things.
- Also wanna know what that piece of paper on the kitchen door was in yesterdays vlog...:sneaky:
- Fabricated reaction usual from all the girls...I mean it just isnt surprising anymore.
- Glad creepy wont be sleeping in the tent with the girls....:sick:
- Honestly couldn't think of anything worse if my mum told me I was sleeping in a tent on my birthday 😂
- Must all be bored if they're sat playing on their phones...
- That train toy of Jace's will only be used once....and take the poor kid off it if he's crying.
- CLEVVERRRR BOYYYYYY!!!! :rolleyes:
- The slime present has appeared.
- Krispy Kreme donut decoration...I mean they are scrambling for ideas here 😂
- Can tell this family don't cook if they nearly set the house of fire melting fudge sauce....honestly this vlog is just chaotic 😂
- That cackle is sending me off the edge...also does creepy not have any other tops that that blue tye dye t-shirt or that red Adidas top?
- Ooop caterpillar mention....wondered where my fave mingham family members had gotten too.
- Its June and somehow they still have Easter eggs in their dining room????
- Did lazy just call the lady butterflies ladybirds????? :rolleyes:
- No wonder that poor caterpillar is having a panic attack...I would be if I was in the mingham house 😂
- Poor esme...gets given a bunch of random presents, a crap cake, a day of scrambled together things.
- Couldn't have a vlog without babyandme being mentioned could we? :rolleyes:

And thats another boring birthday from the minghams

• Haha
  • Heart

Jayne82

Chatty Member
esme posh voice
I thought the same! On their really early vlogs they had quite strong Yorkshire accents (nothing wrong with the Yorkshire accent btw🙂). The way they speak is all put on for the cameras. So false, and who says “thanks so much girls” when speaking to your sisters. So strange coming from an 11 year old.What they say is obviously scripted.

• Heart

Zelda18

VIP Member
He’s the biggest, perviest, creepiest, cringiest, man child there ever was. Are the girls incapable of sleeping in the garden alone? They’re hardly babies. My 2 girls have camped out in the garden when younger and I just slept on the sofa in the lounge where I was close by but not invading their space.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
WTF was the deal with that duct tape set? I have never come across anything like that before.
I don't think Sarah even looks at what's she's buying. I think she sees a low price tag but decent sized box so but it without even looking at it properly. I don't think Esme liked most of her gifts.

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I was in home bargains tonight and saw them bathbombs Esme got the ones Sarah said could Light up.
They were 59p so I thought I wanna see what this crap is.

Obviously I didn't bath in it, who knows what chemicals are in it 😂. Put it in the sink to see this light up crystal. I was highly disappointed, it was a little plastic heart no bigger than a penny! Definitly cheap tack!

• Wow
  • Sad

Tinker74

How are they still getting things gifted when everyone knows Chris is a dirty perve? Email being sent.

She definitely would have gone begging for it.. Probably has been for years and someone finally took the bait. Without a doubt she begged up a storm for a free cake but obviously bakers won't put up with her crap and have heard about the nonce.. Hence esmes shit cake.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

1335teddyade

I’m going with:
11 year old Best ever, super duper, awesome, super emotional, teen tears, Nanaars pension day spend on presents, didn't want to make this vlog but we did(we need the cash), it’s all about Esme but Jason got THE most EPIC present ever, HUGE haul of presents, biggest Tepee in the world, in our huge back garden, SUPER AMAZING Birthday festival Party... POW, KERRCHING, WOW, KERRCHING, OMG, KERRCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤙🏼✌🤘🖖🏼

Im so glad I’m not a famous YouTubber.... it was really hard work making a title for a thumb nail.... I take it all back creepy, no wonder you always look a sweaty mess...!!!
Now taking myself off for a well deserved lay down on the sofa and to call work to take a few days off 🥱🥱🥱
I'm in stitches everytime I see someone call that boy Jason 😂😂😂

Chris posting videos at 3am of inside the teepee🤮🤮 why on earth would any girl want their dad at their sleepover 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

No mention of Father's Day at all. No cards or presents for Chris. You seemed to have missed out too Hi Steve. Hopefully Dave came out of hiding and got you something nice.

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
So deceiving that they film as if they paid £700/800 for that when we all know they didn’t.
When are the advertising authorities going to clamp down on influencers doing this?! Fair enough give them ONE warning, second time a big fine. It’s an absolute joke how shady most influencers get away with being.

imagine buying your kid a load of shit from home bargains when they earn your living then pretending that you bought an expensive trampoline That Isla was the first into and isn’t just Esmes at all just to top it off.

Starting to think that Isabelle’s laptop was probably put through as a business expense rather than a genuine gift as these pair do nothing genuine

Circlish

VIP Member
They won’t buy her anything she’s actually asked for, only what’s on sale in B&M, Matalan or homebargains.
Where were the gifts from all the small businesses she's trying to convince everyone she unstintingly supports? There's no excuse for all that mass-produced plastic tat or that bloody dismal cake. We celebrated our daughter's 18th a week ago and I sourced almost every present from Etsy. I made her cake and even ordered edible flowers and gold leaf for it from small sellers on eBay. It took some organising well in advance to account for Covid19 disruption to deliveries, but it's not like anyone sprung the date on me out of the blue. FFS, Sarah, you lazy cow, get your head out of all your social media accounts and take a break from moderating people's opinions of you so that you can concentrate on your ACTUAL DAUGHTER and make her day honestly and genuinely memorable.
And fuck off with this 'support small businesses' if all you do LICHERALLY at the end of the day is hoover up the aisles of B&M and Home Bargains.

• Heart

JustAnotherUser

Okay, this is shit.
End of vlog, esme was not dressed or anything looks outside from the patio door and is amazed.
Now, she's dressed, face art, goes OUTSIDE and is amazed
If your gonna lie and make out like she didn't know, make sure you know what your bloody doing! I only flicked through so I missed the amazing acting, but I bet it was OH EM Gee bad.

• Haha
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
BEST BIRTHDAY SURPRISE EVER! ESMÉ'S 11th BIRTHDAY PART 2

Lazy starts off the vlog scratching her nose. It's been a lovely morning; they got up, did presents and Esme has been banished upstairs. Esme can't come downstairs because there is someone in the garden setting up a surprise. Lazy is so grateful to the company because she was let down last minute by another company. At 9pm last night this was arranged. Lazy won't look at the camera and I can see her nose growing as she speaks. Lazy is off to make breakfast.

The girls are sat on the floor being patient and wondering what is going on. Isabelle and Isla are on their phones. The girls aren't allowed to leave the living room but it's time for Esme to show her outfit. The girls have finished their bacon sandwiches and it's time for Esme to get her Frost Dragon off Ebay. Esme screeches about the frost dragon and Lazy bangs on about the presents she used to get as a child. Another screech and Isla says she's going to cry. Camera cuts.

Esme hasd been in the living room for a couple of hours whilst the tent has been set up in the garden. Lazy is going to guide Esme out into the garden with her eyes closed.

Esme is out in the garden with her eyes shut. They're showing her first and then she can show the other girls. Lazy is so excited. Shots of the tent.

Esme walks into the tent and Creepy asks how sick it is. He tells her they're sleeping in there tonight. He and Jace are relegated to the house but it's all good. So did he sneak in there at 3am the other night? :unsure: Esme seems genuinely happy.

Esme counts Isabelle and Isla down to opening their eyes Isabelle has a fake smile. The usual screams from Isla and fake reactions. More screams from Isla. They bang on about how awesome it is.

Lazy needs to give a big shoutout to Sleepover Goals Teepee parties who did Esme's LOL Doll Party and Christmas Party. They helped the Inghams when they were let down at the last moment. The setup is contactless and they just need access to the garden. Everything is cleaned and sterilised. They can't offer pillows though.

Creepy opens the tent door and disturbs the girls by woohooing. Isabelle says she's the only person who kept that stupid sticker on her head. Creepy says they need one of these tents in the garden permanently because it's sick. They've decided to get in the tent tonight and project Maleficent 2 onto the tent wall. More shots on the tent

Creepy shows us a toy Nannar bought Jace yesterday; a Mickey Mouse ride-a-long train. It takes you around a track. In the next shot Jace is sat on the train and there are chants of cllllleeeeevvveeeer booooooyyyyy from Lazy. Jace starts to cry and he isn't so sure at first. Esme plays with slime.

The've had a lovely couple of hours playing with Esme's gifts. It's one of the best things she's found about lockdown birthdays. They usually go out on birthdays but it's been nice to be home playing with gifts. Esme and Isla were playing with LOL Dolls in the tent and lazy made slime with Esme. Lazy wanted to find an activity for Esme to do on her birthday. She was thinking what Esme would like to do on her birthday as a family. Esme loves Krispy Kreme doughnuts and the whole family love cookie dough. Lazy found a company that do mega kits. Lazy opens the box and shows the ingredients. It's like an ad.

Lazy calls the girls out of the tent. They have a box each. Isla dives straight into hers screeching but Isabelle takes the time to look at Esme's with her.

Lazy says she is a liability. The instructions couldn't be more simple but she has nearly set the kitchen on fire. You get little pots of fudge you can put in the microwave for ten seconds but there's no ten seconds on the microwave so she counts to ten instead. Lazy got to six and got a message from a friend to say a relative had died so she started writing back and forgot about the fudge and now she's burnt it. Cackle. She screeched at Isabelle to get Isla and Jace out of the house and ordered Esme to open the windows. Creepy walks in and asks what the smell is.

The cookie dough is cooked and the girls are decorating. The cookie cough tastes amazing and Isabelle has taken time to make a piece of art.

Lazy tells us it's three days since the caterpillars crystalized 😂 themselves and attached themselves to the lid of the pot they came in. They're about to move hem to the home where they will turn into butterflies. Lazy is worried about how much they move when she touches the pot so it moving them in the dinning room. Lazy needs to move them into a box stand and into the mesh. It takes 7-10 days for the ladybirds :unsure: to appear. She means Painted Lady Butterflies. Isla comes in to help. Lazy tries and fails to say chrysalis but end up saying crystalithes. Lazy is terrified and thinks she will hurt the butterflies. One starts moving and Lazy stars screeching. She doesn't know what to do so Isabelle holds down the net and Lazy put the box in. If she put down the camera for 2 seconds she would be able to do it. Lazy asks why is was so stressful. It was stressful because you made it stressful stupid.

Creepy shoves happy Birthday candles into a birthday cake. The candles keep blowing out because of the wind. Eventually they have to go into the kitchen and put it on Jace's high chair. Creepy woohoos and tells Esme to make a wish.

They're ending the vlog in the best way they can with the projector and a movie. They're getting snack and everyone has their bed set out and there's a pile of Alibaba and Me blankets. Creepy is really excited because he has waited a long time to watch Maleficent 2. Footage of them all watching the movie and Prinny sleeps.

End of vlog

Name something you wouldn't want to find lurking in your sleepover birthday tent. Correct answer wins a burga for their tea.
Capture6.PNG
Capture8.PNG

Her big sister's birthday but she still has to advertise the merch
Capture10.PNG

Speaking of Isla... She couldn't have been less interested if she tried. It would be different if it were her special day. I would've taken the phone off her if it were me. I thought you like to limit the amount of time the girls spend on their devices, Creepy and Lazy?
Capture11.PNG
Capture12.PNG

Very disappointing birthday cake. Couldn't be bothered once again. It looks like one of those packet birthday cakes. Did Esme have to make uis herself?
Capture3.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Can we play 'who can guess, word for word, tomorrow's vlog title?' There's a Sarah Ingham hand signed 'All I need is space' pencil case in it for the winner.

I am going with '11 year old's super duper surprise epic teepee festival sleepover party which amazed my teen daughter'.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fandom340

For crying out loud can someone please gift this family a dictionary and thesaurus. We’ve gone from calling everything “juicy” to calling cake “tender”, describing a location as “delicious”, can’t tell a “Chrysalis” from a “Crystallite”. At least they can multiply by 10 though 🤦‍♀️

• Haha