Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi Steve 👋 please congratulate your son, Creepy, on not using Isabelle in the thumbnails for a week. We never thought we would see this day, we com just hope one day he won’t use the other two as well! However, he needs to stop using his kids accidents for views, it’s wrong.

Reactions: 30

Stephie

VIP Member
Just seen the pic of the kids, why does issy look like she is forcing a smile. You can see sadness in her eyes, maybe she was (is) forced to have these pictures taken
Haven't looked yet, but I bet Isabelles smile is like this 😬

• Haha

Kat5998

VIP Member
At least they didn’t need to hire a clown for Esme’s birthday bash today, Sarah was available a day early 🤡

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Clever boyyyyyyyy

- Jace trying to eat those tiny toys. Sarah's a clever muuuuuuum. Not.

- Sarah, do us all a favour and shave your hair off.

- "Double Chin-age" At least triple, hun.

- That first outfit suits Esme's hair colour so well. Maybe Creepy can get a matching one.

- Outfit #2 is giving me Duggar pre-TLC vibes.

- Esme definitely didn't love outfit 3.

- You can tell Esme genuinely liked outfit 4.

- Outfit 5 was nice. The trousers were anyway.

- Outfit 6 was nice too.

- Outfit 7 looked like she was wearing a black plant pot around her body.

- The purple sports outfit is more Esme's style. More age appropriate too.

- Outfit 9 gives me "The Parent Trap" vibes.

- Outfit 10 was nice.

- What's with the sunglasses?

- Glad they've finally got Jace a car seat that he fits in. Also glad that he's still rear facing.

- Oh, I can't bloody wait to watch Lazy lug around Jace all summer. How long do you reckon it'll last?

- Lazy in her Filas 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
There is no way they would be taking a break and missing out on the opportunity to make money over a few miserable hate comments. It would take something much bigger. Watch this space.

Sunshineandshadows

Thoughts on the vlog present opening :rolleyes:

ESME'S 11TH BIRTHDAY OPENING PRESENTS!!
- Here we go....a whole 20 mins of hearing OH ME GEEEE
- Not even 2 mins in we have lazy cackling
- 'Esme wanted to spend the night with all her sisters'.... im sorry...ALL? ALL? She has 2 sisters??? 😂
- That poor dog....prinny isnt a toy to be dressed up.
- Ooop first words of Esme's were Oh my goshhhh!!.....deffo didn't see that coming.
- New drinking game....take a shot when Esme says 'oh my gosh' or 'thats so cool' or 'thank you so much' or a gasp
- Right...so im sure on their shopping trip Isla wanted wireless earphones but instead they get Esme some. Whoever said Isla was no longer the fave child...you are certainly right 😂
- Ooop slime of course...and TOPPPPP MODELLLLLLLLLLLLLL OH EM GEEEEEEE :rolleyes:
- Those vests have made an appearance...you know the ones from that totally essential shopping trip.
- These reactions just seem so fabricated... 😂
- I know you want to spoil your kids on their birthdays...but I feel like a lot of toys they get for xmas/birthday never get used...it just seems wasteful - like how many of these toys they get do we see them playing with?
- When lazy said 'why aren't you crying' to Esme....:oops:
- Ooop the paper money - surprised they haven't given her 10 thousand paper dollars like dad v girls.
- Ok yeah they've basically copied the dad v girls concept 😂
- Oh god....ANOTHER SHEIN HAUL!!!!!!!!! Cannot deal with this...you are supporting fast fashion :rolleyes:
- Annnddd yep obviously the rest of the vlog is tomorrow. Cant have all their good content at once can we? No doubt another try on haul will be another video so thats 3 videos form 1 day of content.

Anyway that was kind of anti-climactic that video. Was waiting for a MEGA SURPRISE tbh

• Wow
  • Heart

BD10Massive

Haven’t posted for a while but this whole online bullying thing has annoyed me.

Firstly, saying those things to/about a 14 year old is wrong and can’t be condoned. Not at all. I genuinely feel sorry for her. The people who take shots at her need to have a good hard look at themselves.

However, there are 2 people responsible for this upset. If you know you have a very lot of haterz and you put up Q and As goading them....probably not the best idea to allow another?

I don’t understand why you would want to put your family through what they do.

Luigi28

They are lost with the channel. The fact she was looking at going to Lapland again. The kids aren’t young enough anymore and neither are the fans. The fan base is growing up and they will loose them soon enough. I watched Dad vs Girls for the first time last week and they were way more entertaining. Even the girls have personalities and age appropriate gifts. Lazy has tried to keep the kids young as she thought it would attract more fans but it won’t

As for the travel channel. Everyone knows they are damaged goods. They were probably let down from the first company as they found out about them.

Creepy chatted up fans and tried to groom a teenager in Florida. IT WILL NEVER EVER GO AWAY. HE IS DAMAGED GOODS AND SO ARE THEY BY ASSOCIATION.

The fact they think people will forget is hilarious. He was talked about again recently by American bloggers. People are wanting family channels to be stopped as they think it’s a form of abuse to kids. Family bloggers are on the out.

The Inghams will never ever have the success they had. The sponsorships make the income not the YouTube income

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Some of the new clothing items are from the same supplier I use for my own business. I'll be back later with a rundown of profit margins etc.

But yes - profit margins are high. Very high.

• Wow
  • Heart

Zelda18

VIP Member
Looks like they have gone to the beach. Why isn't esme in school again 🙈
Because apparently they are too worried about sending her back to school, but they can go shopping or to the beach where there will be a serious lack of social distancing.
My bet though is that either they couldn’t possibly send Esme when the other two are off from school or they don’t want to pay the school fees.

Isla had an accident in the water !!
Really poor kid her mates are gonna think she s@#t herself!
Of course she had an accident! It wouldn’t be an Ingham day out without the Clickbait of the girls either falling off cliffs, almost drowning or being bitten by some sea creature ( or whatever happened)

Reactions: 29

Circlish

VIP Member
I hope Chris Ingham woo-hoos onto that trampoline and pings his fucking coccyx, the dirty, cowardly groomer 🚑

• Haha

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
WE HAD TO MAKE THIS VIDEO
Why??? I started reading the comments under this latest non-vlog. I soon had to stop. There were so many little children pretty much saying their lives have been meaningless without two days of vlogs. Little children feeling depressed without the Inghams being in their lives. God almighty that's so tragic 💔

• Sad
  • Angry

Zelda18

VIP Member
That moment when you realise that your sisters got to go to Disney World and Australia for their birthday, whilst you have to sleep in a tent in your back garden because your stepdad couldn't resist dipping his wick.
View attachment 160956
She looked so dead behind the eyes for the whole vlog, everything was so disappointing to her. What a miserable day. Useless gifts that she won't really want to play with, pre-made cookie dough as an activity, why couldn't lazy have bought the ingredients for cookie dough with different toppings etc, would have been more fun for the girls. Clothes with the quality of a thin napkin as her main present? Madness.
Couldn't stand Isla in this vlog, screaming at everything to try and get some attention, glad she is finally getting cut off for doing it.
Poor Esme all downhill from here kiddo

oh and that cake is from morrisons and costs £2
Isn’t that ‘cake’ just a Victoria sponge?
Absolutely disgrace they couldn’t even buy her a decent cake, buy her descent presents that she may have wanted.

They should just send Esme back to school now. There is absolutely no reason for her not to go back. Sarah is clearly not worried about the possibility of her catching covid seeing as they’ve obviously been out shopping multiple times.
Yes Lazy we all know why you decided not to vlog those couple of days and it wasn’t due to a few messages Isabelle received online.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Thier we go..
This just makes Sarah's speech today about wanting positive vibes and comments on the vlog for Esme a joke. It's nothing to do with Esme it's to plug a sleepover tent. Such a shame every birthday is now all about freebies and filming "perfect' adverts.

• Angry
  • Sad
I’m sorry to anyone who has to live near them, you could probably hear Chris’ ”woohoo” from miles off and the girls fake screaming. My thoughts are with everyone in the Leeds/Bradford area, stay strong guys!!!

• Haha