Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
ESMÉS BIG MAIN BIRTHDAY PRESENT REVEAL!!

The house sounds echoey as Lazy says good morning. It's Tuesday so they missed a day vlogging yesterday. Lazy moans about her lipstick. They've had a spring spruce and then Lazy realises it isn't spring anymore... a summer spruce. Everywhere is looking very clean, apart from the breakfast bar where Creepy charges his electronics and drools over photos of teenage girls at night time. Lazy lets Prinny into the garden but she is careful not to show the trampoline. Jace is in a bad mood despite an 11 hour sleep. He's still terrified of the train and if you sit him on it he freaks out.

They had a day off vlogging to catch up after Esme's birthday and Lazy spent it at the office and doing a mammoth food shop. An app was recommended to Lazy when Jace started baby led weaning. There's a one off payment and Lazy has had it on her phone for ages. Lazy shows us the app and it really sounds more like an ad. She shows how to use the app and shows us the pasta based recipes she has saved.

It's a special day for Esme. She has a rash on her face and Lazy thinks it's possibly because of the facemask. The facemask burnt Isla's face but Lazy doesn't think it caused the rash on Esme's face... it's probably something from the garden. It's a big day for Esme, who is getting her main birthday present and she's waited years for it. They surprised her with a picture of it on her birthday but it wasn't assembled in the garden. They show a recap of Esme opening the blind on her birthday. Creepy assembled it yesterday in 6 hours whilst Lazy was at the office.

Lazy is in the garden and says it takes over the whole garden. She is filming the patio doors and calls to the girls to open the door. It isn't Esme who opens the door first though but her bratty sister. There's shots of the trampoline and then Isla gets on before Esme. If I had been Lazy I would've made the brat stay back and let her big sister enjoy her present but no because Princess Isla would've thrown a tantrum. Esme can't even have a few days of attention to herself but if it had been the other way around... The girls jump on the trampoline with the net open and Lazy asks Isla if she has shorts on under her dress. Isla fell out of a trampoline and was knocked out when she was 2/3 because someone left the net open so Lazy has decided to leave the net open again... probably in the hope of a repeat and some nice clickbait. Lazy appears to do an ad for the trampoline. Lazy knows that the girls will spend ages on the trampoline because they have kept promising to buy one since they moved in three years ago. Lazy will be going on the trampoline (they might need to buy a new one after) and doing some fitness and so will Isabelle.

Whilst the girls are making the most of the trampoline, Creepy is going to sort out the jungle of a garden. The grass is weird because the second it rains... it grows. Creepy is going to mow the lawn.

Shots of 100 jars of Twining's Cold Infuse jars. Lazy puts a tea bag into a bottle and adds water puts the lid on and shakes. Isabelle hasn't had her hair up for ages. She wonders why her tea tastes like mint when she is drinking mint tea. Lazy is about to make lunch and will be using a recipe from the app and it's egg muffins Lazy has wanted to make them for so long and Isabelle wants to add spinach and tomatoes. They don't have a jug because Creepy and Isabelle broke one play fighting and the others have been used for the tuff tray so they're using a bowl instead. Music as the spinach and tomatoes are cut and an egg is opened into the bowl. The egg and spinach are mixed and Lazy adds parmesan cheese. They will add tomatoes at the end because not everyone likes them. Lazy pours the mixture into the muffin trays and adds tomatoes to some with cheddar sprinkled on top.

The muffins are out of the oven and Lazy says they look amazing. They're not insta ready. Cackle. Lazy takes the muffing out of the tray and puts them on a pate. She films herself cutting Jace's open and he has his with some fruit. Jace cries because Lazy stops and talks to Isla, who says the muffing are 100 out of ten.

Creepy tells us that was the shortest garden trim ever because he ran over the mower wire twice and now it won't work. He has checked all the wires and fuses and it still won't work. Creepy does his angry voice and says the mower just won't start. He doesn't know what he's done but the mower did bang when he did it. Lazy is shouting that's why they need a gardener.

Lazy says the only person who didn't like the muffins was the dog because Jace cleared his plate and there was nothing on the floor. The recipe is great for kids who won't eat vegetables but Lazy's children eat vegetables anyway. Creepy rates them an 8. Lazy has had a delivery from UPS and they were on the doorstep upside down despite the arrows and Lazy guesses they ere in a rush. They're cupcakes from Lazy's mate Heather. The note inside has Lazy howling because of a spelling error. Lazy shows the cupcakes and says Esme gets first choice on Heather's orders because it's her birthday. lazy says Esme will go for the kinder, Isabelle will go for the oreo, Isla will go for the dolly mixtures and Lazy will have the chocolate orange, Jace will have the daim bar and Creepy will be left with the lotus biscuit cupcake.

Lazy takes he cakes out to Esme on the trampoline because she can't get her off it. Esme chooses the oreo and then changes her mind to the orange chocolate before considering the Bueno. She eventually settles on the chocolate orange. Isla chooses the oreo and Lazy says she might not like it because it's a red velvet cupcake. Lazy asserts her dominance and says she's going for the Bueno. Isabelle chooses the oreo and Isla takes the daim bar so Jace can have the sweetie one. Lazy films everyone with their cupcakes and then films Jace. Lazy asks Isabelle if the cake is 'really tender and nice'. 🤦‍♀️

More trampoline footage with Isabelle and Esme.

Lazy is cookiug dinner and it smells delicious. They're having pasta with broccoli and a cheese... not cheese.... well it is cheese actually.... chicken breast and like paprika, onions blah blah blah blah blah and Lazy will add cream cheese, parmesan. mozzarella. 'Not parmesan... parma ham... no parma ham is like bacon. It is parmesan... that's what I said.' Lazy argues with Isabelle. Lazy shows the finished past bake and adds on slices of cheese because she broke her cheese grater.🤦‍♀️

Creepy says they've been watching some travel vloggers recently and getting some inspirations including a healthier lifestyle that Lazy has been showing us today. They have been kicking it up with healthier lifestyles and making positive changes and feel pretty good today.. right babe? 'We are indeed babe but it was full of cheese'. Creepy says she wasn't supposed to put the whole pack in so it was her fault because she misread the instructions. Creepy hasn't had a single snack today and he's eaten nothing bad, he's exercised a ton and he feels good. Lazy says she ate his cupcake.

Creepy wasn't gong to film this but Jace has learnt a new word and he thinks it's hilarious. The new word is 'bum'. Cackle. Cackle. Creepy laugh. Cackle. Cackle. Jace says it again. Another creepy laugh. More cackling. Lazy keeps telling him to repeat it but it isn't funny at all. Knowing this family he will be telling the checkout assistants in B&M to f*** off and sticking his middle finger up at the postman before long. Expelled from school before the end of year 2. Creepy was going to go up and disturb the girls but they're watching movie. He tries to get Jace to say goodnight and he tries to wave but he's staring at Lazy's laptop.

End of vlog

State of that lipstick🤦‍♀️
Capture8.PNG

Eaten healthy all day... how many calories are in these cupcakes?
Capture10.PNG

Using the baby to convince us of the new healthy lifestyle
Capture4.PNG

Capture.PNG
Capture9.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

How do people feel when they watch the vlog Creepy?
Capture6.PNG

And a triple chin to match his wife's
Capture7.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

mags

VIP Member
What they really think of Prinny; she's just an object to the Inghams
View attachment 159695

Creepy turned her around to face the camera by her legs too.
View attachment 159697
Poor poor Prinny. That really is one unimpressed looking dog and I'm not surprised, being pulled about like that.

Don't worry Prinny, it's nothing personal....they do it to Jace too (when getting him out of his car seat etc) One day a mini Mingham will end up with dislocated joints or worse and the worst part of them being treated like a ragdoll is that it's so unnecessary, considering that the freaks do actually have doll versions of both their pooch and their Son, which could be dragged around instead of the real ones! Ironic. 🤬

And on a less serious matter....are fondue sets really all the rage for the 11yr olds of today? (or any day?!) If Esme really wanted one then that's cool....but it sounds like an unwanted ifam gift for the new house! I'm guessing that she didn't ask to own one of her very own and it was for purely for the vlog.

The present opening sounds like a really weird low budget version of The Generation Game conveyor belt.....fondue set....cuddly toy....duct tape kit....water spray bottle....:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
😂 😂

They always fuck everything up :ROFLMAO:

She'll never be able to live that one down now 🍿😍
She's the gift that keeps on giving. Unless that was purposely put there to get everyone talking about Alibaba and not the obvious uncertainty surrounding themselves and their vlogging.

Also who the fuck gives a 1 year old a bloody choco dip! That kid is going to be a sugary snack addict. It's disgusting imo and I'm not an earth mother who only feeds her kids fresh organic 100% unprocessed foods, I'm just a mum who thinks treats and junk should occasionally be given not every meal/snack.

• Heart
  • Wow

Crumpledforeskin

Who’s going to tell Lay-z she can’t copyright bits and bats she has to trademark it and she’s just misrepresenting her right to pursue any copyright “Infringement”. A phrase can’t be copyrighted 😂. Just to top off a spectacular day on the stupid for tit and twat 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
I know she can be bratty but I can't help feel sorry for isla. For years, she's been promised parties and good birthdays etc when she's not had anything special when the other girls have. I mean, the last good year she had was in florida somewhere, but we all know the reason Chris goes to florida.. Not for anyone else and I think even that was gifted.
Anyway, sleepover etc has happened twice for esme now and I think even once for issy.. I know lockdown was severe in islas birthday this year and now it's somewhat settled so maybe that's why tent was allowed for esme but I still feel bad. They give sleepover thing for a 14 year old, an 11 year old but a 7(?) year old hasn't had a party in about 2 years. I mean i know she's a brat and they all are to be fair but she's definitely not the favourite anymore and it shows so much. I mean it's good for her in the long run but I dunno it makes me sad 😔
It's good and I think isla is starting to understand but the sudden change in the way she's treated must upset her, I know it would upset me.
I'm not condoning esme having one at all, she deserves it and not saying she don't I just can't understand why they haven't done isla one but done one for a 14 year old who probably didn't want one?

Sorry, just looked and last year they went to some place with rides (I dunno i haven't watched it) so atleast that's something I forgot about that, just the sleepover part really
Don't forget the poor girl had to practically ice her own mangey birthday cake this year! 😭🎂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I watch these present openings and always question why is there so much random crap. If Esme is into clothes designing, why not buy her fabric pens, iron on prints, a sewing machine and fabrics? It's always the same old crap that the child looks confused about but still go "omg so cool".

It boils my blood how Sarah "guides" her into what present to open next, just let the kid open them and enjoy it without Controlling Director mother booming "open the heart one" "open the clear one".

Chris was also a very lot quiet this year during the opening 🤔

Also well done Stacey and Lottie for letting us know you watch DVG and the Inghams don't 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LemonLife

VIP Member
So Esmé got sleepover goals for her birthday and Isla didn’t get any form of party 🤷🏻‍♀️ yet both birthday’s were in lockdown...I know Isla does not need the extra attention but jeez woman treat all of your children equally

Scullybob

VIP Member
Esme’s face at Isla when she opened the cookie box first..livid! 😂
I noticed that too, she was giving her daggers. In fairness, lazy should have stopped Isla opening the cookie dough box, it was Esme's present. I bet there were some arguments about that off camera. 🤣

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
ISLA HAD AN ACCIDENT IN THE WATER!

Lazy wispers that something magical happened in the house last night. Did the lawnmower start working again? Did Lazy buy something without it being #gifted? Nope, one of the butterflies have emerged from it's chrysalis. Wonderful news but it will probably be dead in about two days under the Inghams' care. Lazy tells Isla to stop her school work... she can't believe this... is she ready... she isn't sure Isla is. Of course the little brat is the first to be told. Isla asks if it came out of it's cocoon. Isla runs off to tell the girls and Lazy tells her not to tell them but to tell them to come down. Isla shouts up the stairs for the girls to come down because it's something reeealllyyy important. Esme comes into the dinning room and Lazy tells her not to move it because she doesn't want to disturb the other 'crystalites'. Lazy wonders whether she needs to feed the butterfly or wait until the others come out. Isla remembers holding butterflies in Australia but Lazy tells her she doesn't because it was actually in Dubai.

Lazy screeches good morning and that it's been very exciting because the little crystallites started turning into butterflies. She then realises she should be a bit quieter. They've been watching the butterflies since they were teeny tiny caterpillars and soon they will be able to let them go. The girls are making the bets on the colours. It's boiling in the house and the Inghams were planning on going out for the day but there's too many orders that need doing. Creepy has taken some stock over to the office. The dinning room is a mess because they have pillows to test Lazy's new loungers, camping stuff a bed for Jace when they go away, awning carpets, pop up dishwashing stuff and stuff is everywhere. Someone has sent a notebook for Isabelle and surprise surprise, Lazy now has a blanket coming in the same design so she can have a matching notebook.

Creepy has told Lazy to feed the butterfly. The instructions confused Lazy, even though they say to feed the butterflies as soon as the first one emerges. Lazy isn't going to put the sugar mixture in a bowl in case because she's sure the butterfly will drown so she's going to put it on a makeup pad. Lazy stirs the mixture and Esme puts the cotton wool pad in it. Esme wonders whether the butterfly will eat the cotton wool. Creepy says to put it in a juice cap but Lazy thinks the butterfly will drown and decided this is the safest way. The instructions say you can soak it in tissue paper.

Lazy puts the cotton pad into the net and wonders why the butterfly is shaking. Lazy can't believe that the massive butterfly has come out of the tiny crystalite.

Lazy moans about her hot car. Isabelle has asked to come to the office with Lazy. The makeup bags are time consuming to pack because they have packaging paper inside Lazy isn't sure why they did that because they're meant to be flat. Lazy had to take the packaging out and but it back in the bag otherwise they won't go the postal way because they're too thick. Isabelle is the slave who is taking the paper out of the makeup bags today. They're also off to Asda to get pots of fruit and salad for a picnic. Lazy wants to go somewhere with water due to the hot weather.

Lazy thought it was hot in the car but it's a sauna in the office. Isabelle is sat in another office taking packaging out and putting it in the recycling and checking for defects. Isabelle has sterilised her hands with the 80% alcohol gel.

Time lapse of packing. Lazy is sat on the floor because it's the coolest part of the office. Isabelle has dropped the lid to her bottle and it's gone under the desk. Lazy thanks everyone who bought from Baby and Me, Teen and Me and the Ifam store. It means so much to everyone because they've sold an incredible amount of the makeup bags.💰💰 They've sold over 130 makeup bags. They off to the post office, Asda and then they're going to have some fun.

Drone footage of a forest and some buildings. Lazy is driving somewhere and they go past some sort of stately home or something. Drone shots of a village because the residents will love the ifam peering into their gardens.

Creepy says the car park used to be £4and now it's £8. There's a lot of cars in the field Lazy has driven to but everyone is distances. They've bought some loungers that they didn't use for the caravan trip last year and then it's time to get littul man out. Isabelle is having a tuna salad and Esme is eating a caesar salad wrap. Isla decides that the girls are going to hare them. Lazy says the place is stunning and there's lots of caravans around. She can't wait to go on their travels and creepy wishes they could sleep there. Creepy wonders how much money the owners of the field are earning.. they must be making a killing man. He wishes he owned the field. Creepy spits some wrap out as he speaks and fails to notice Jace walking off. He says they must be making a few grand a day and lazy says that per ten cars it's £100 which is crazy and there's at least 300 cars there. Lazy it's not crazy, it's basic maths. They're waiting for the river to clear so they can go down there. Lazy has a salad and sushi for lunch/dinner. She was going to share with Jace but he's found the mini doughnuts somehow and is eating them with the girls. Footage of the girls walking around the field and getting ice creams.

Jace is holding a ice cream and Creepy has two. Creepy says one is Lazy's and takes Jace's ice cream away from him before licking it. Jace cries and Creepy gives the ice cream he has just licked back to him Jace licks it and says 'eurgh'. Lazy thinks they should've got Jace a ice lolly instead.

Lazy tells us that in a couple of weeks they will be having the picnic somewhere delicious and Creepy can't wait. Lazy says if Boris say so then it's a go.

They've moved the car up front and Isabelle walks down to the river holding Jace. Isla slips in the river because Creepy is too busy filming. She starts to cry when she realises Creepy is filming her but it's all good because it was just a load of moss on her hand. Isabelle then freaks out about a moth on her hand. Creepy tells us there's lots of crayfish in the water... tons of the little lobster things. More drone footage. Lazy says it's the life and you can't beat it. Footage of the girls playing by the rover. More drone footage to 'dramatic' music.

Someone was asking the other day if Jace's new car seat reclines enough for him to be able to sleep and Lazy is showing us it reclined do well. The camera angle doesn't show how reclined it is.

The butterfly is having a drink. It's so cool. The girls are on the trampoline. lazy tells the girls not to be loud. They didn't take Prinny to the field because of the heat and Lazy didn't know if they'd get any shade.

End of vlog.

Seems that we can confirm the caravan is gone. Look in her glasses lenses.
Capture7.PNG

The healthy diet continues
Capture2.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture14.PNG

Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Bye Jace.
Capture13.PNG

Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture11.PNG

Capture12.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
None of that vlog made sense. Esme got a shit birthday cake. She didn't get a "main" present, or at least they didn't show it. Esme showed her presents on Tik Tok today - no mention of a "main" one - all of it was cheap shit other than the 2 LOL Omg dolls.

The whole vlog was just weird.

• Haha
  • Wow

Kazza123

I haven’t had chance to read all this thread but I’ve never agreed with the majority of people who think Isla is the clear favourite. I think it’s blatantly obvious that Esme is- it’s always oh Esme this Esme that, Esme is so hilarious she cracks me up, Esme is so fearless she’s so adventurous etc. Isla barely gets a look in these days, if anything I think she’s the odd one out in that family because she clearly likes to learn and enjoys her school work and I don’t think the parents know how to deal with that. All they want to do is go on holiday and sit by the pool or shop at matalan.
I think they were called out on here SO MANY times for the way they treated Esme.... I think it was one in particular vlog that caused a lot of talk on here... and in their comments.
Then after Hi Steve reported back to them, it was like a switch had been flicked and they remembered that they had another daughter!!

• Heart

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
OK so who thinks they will be back to cash in on esmess birthday, acting as if nothings happened, if they do then we know it never was about Isabelle. They won't miss the £ making birthday vlogs they'll roll it out over few days too so predictable even though they claim to not need the money.
It's going to be a full 30 minutes of OHHH EMMMMM GEEEEEE !!!!

• Haha
  • Sad

Sunshineandshadows

That moment when you realise that your sisters got to go to Disney World and Australia for their birthday, whilst you have to sleep in a tent in your back garden because your stepdad couldn't resist dipping his wick.
View attachment 160956
She looked so dead behind the eyes for the whole vlog, everything was so disappointing to her. What a miserable day. Useless gifts that she won't really want to play with, pre-made cookie dough as an activity, why couldn't lazy have bought the ingredients for cookie dough with different toppings etc, would have been more fun for the girls. Clothes with the quality of a thin napkin as her main present? Madness.
Couldn't stand Isla in this vlog, screaming at everything to try and get some attention, glad she is finally getting cut off for doing it.
Poor Esme all downhill from here kiddo

oh and that cake is from morrisons and costs £2
You could just tell from the vlog all day that she was disappointed. Her reactions were so fake, she knew lazy and creepy had cobbled together some random surprises for her. I feel so bad for her, having a birthday in lockdown must be awful, like you can't go and see your friends like you usually do on birthdays, or go out for the day etc. Not to mention her presents were just cheap tat piled into the trolley at b&m.
They could have done too much more? If she wanted to go on a shopping trip then why not take her to the white rose or trinity in Leeds? Shops are open, and they already have been shopping once so whats changed this time?
I went to a shopping centre yesterday with my niece whilst she had an extra day off from school and most shops were open, people were social distancing, it was easy enough to look around because it wasn't busy, like I was really impressed at how well the shops were being managed and the precautions taken.
Lazy could've taken Esme into Leeds to go shopping, made a really nice day out of it, got a takeaway from her favourite restaurant for tea etc. But instead they just got her a tent in the back garden and made slime??? Honestly just seems really sad

• Sad

OliviaPope

The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Top voted title by @xxme2uxx01

Had to adjust title to fit.