Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M_stalker

Of course they uploaded, and I called it - tomorrow is going to be "epic" apparently.

Nanaaaar paid a visit.

None of the comments or messages go unnoticed (except for the 22 thousand unread emails)

And pahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa.... Guess who happens to have the Alibaba app 😂

View attachment 158823
My favourite part is the constant "we've spent time together as a family." The last 2 vlogs.
They're home together 24/7 I just wtf to myself every single time I hear the words 'time together as a family.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Candy56

VIP Member
Aww they won't let us miss the fake OMG's and "you're so welcome babe" "you're so welcome" on repeat. Birthday present opening will be vlogged but the rest of the day may be "family time".
That "your so welcome babe" gets right up my nose it is so annoying and so scripted its not natural that every present you open you have to say "thank you so much" then the reply with "your so welcome babe" its not natural

• Sick
Anyone else notice the distinct lack of 'your so welcome babe' from creepy, he never said it once and barely commented in the gift opening section! And esme never opened the light up skipping rope and ankle hopper Sarah bought in matalan. Lastly... Granny and grandpa's presents are always wrapped in the same paper as Chris and Sarah - why weren't they this time?

• Haha
  • Wow

HeyAmari

First post from me HI STEVE! I’ve read a few times here and there but never joined.
Just thought I’d better say hi to Steve and granny since I’m a member now.
What the F happened to the creeps brother? He just vanished? They truly are just such bloody weirdos. So uneducated, even the simplest things! Those poor kids have no chance. If it wasn’t for YouTube they’d be in a skanky wee council flat somewhere on the dole, let’s face it. And if you were izzys dad wouldn’t you go public and fight to get your kid out of that situation, with a groomer, it makes me wonder what kind of ‘man’ her real father is to allow it to continue. It’s not like he can even use the excuse of not knowing what happens behind closed doors because it’s all over the friggin interwebs!!! And surely as their teachers they’d see the posts and the highly inappropriate images of Izzy and do a wee message to their child protection officer .... I mean surely!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Kazza123

Can we play 'who can guess, word for word, tomorrow's vlog title?' There's a Sarah Ingham hand signed 'All I need is space' pencil case in it for the winner.

I am going with '11 year old's super duper surprise epic teepee festival sleepover party which amazed my teen daughter'.
I’m going with:
11 year old Best ever, super duper, awesome, super emotional, teen tears, Nanaars pension day spend on presents, didn't want to make this vlog but we did(we need the cash), it’s all about Esme but Jason got THE most EPIC present ever, HUGE haul of presents, biggest Tepee in the world, in our huge back garden, SUPER AMAZING Birthday festival Party... POW, KERRCHING, WOW, KERRCHING, OMG, KERRCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤙🏼✌🤘🖖🏼

Im so glad I’m not a famous YouTubber.... it was really hard work making a title for a thumb nail.... I take it all back creepy, no wonder you always look a sweaty mess...!!!
Now taking myself off for a well deserved lay down on the sofa and to call work to take a few days off 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha

OliviaPope

Somebody told me Chris and Sarah bought prinny from a puppy farm...is this true?
Well they vlogged it so it’s true!!

So has the caravan been sold?? Since it was apparently all full of boxes but was all empty last time they showed it on camera. Surplus to requirements for the TV show??

As for Esme’s birthday presents, what a pile of shite, lots of tat from amazon, including the 🎧. Then there is the slime slime and more slime!! Another water bottle!!

FFS lazy you can see by her face she was not impressed. Move with the times and buy age appropriate gifts not more hooker looking OMG dolls. 🙄 she’s away to high school in a few months.

Maybe Lazy you could buy her some of those things with words in them... what are they called again that’s right BOOKS!!

I’m sure last year she got a barbie van and a heap of barbies and some big outdated monster high school playhouse that has never seen the light of day. Even Islas LOL winter house that she got for christmas has never been taken out of the box.

Looks like groomer granny and hi Steve haven’t been flaunting their money bags on this birthday!

Esmes fake enthusiasm for another water bottle and more slime. By her fake reaction lazys & creepy has drilled in to them, you would think she had never seen slime before.

516B013D-6B4F-4209-8B8D-08B270FFF245.png
F702CC63-97D4-4E59-B603-A79DA3C419D6.png
68DBF3DD-0764-4924-8795-32189C2F3A2E.png

Last edited:
  • Sad

Circlish

VIP Member
Absolutely .and we all know Sarah was after a freebie ,daughters` birthday or not.The first company obviously didn`t bite ,and she was well and truly p*ssed.Is there an #ad with Bell tents ,or do we think they actually paid for the services? Personally i hope it`s the later ,as these two deserve nothing free.They show zero gratitude ,sell their own shoddy merch without so much as a thought to how their ifam (or their parents) could afford such inflated prices and can afford to buy their own gifts!I wouldn`t give them a pot to p*ss in!
I think it's a pretty low blow for ANYONE right now, after this protracted and economically painful lockdown, to expect freebies from ANY company, large or small. Even large travel, tourism and hospitality companies are letting the hit trickle down to the lower levels of the ordinary workers.
So, travel if you want to, Minghams, but please don't have the audacity to enter the biggest global economic slump for 300 years with your begging bowl out, looking for free holidays.

• Heart
  • Angry

Stephie

VIP Member
'Did Naaaanah bring you a nice treat'. Treat. That boy LIVES on sugar

Lazy. Again. A treat is something you seldom have. So in your families case. Some fruit, or veg would be a treat for 'you guyyyyyzzzz'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

piedoll93

Chatty Member
When they went to “wake the girls up”, the girls had clothes on. When they came downstairs, they were wearing pj’s.

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I hope they allow Esme to celebrate her birthday away from the camera, however I can’t see it somehow. I mean as much as the ifam are going through withdrawal I suspect Lazy is going through it a thousand times more. If they don’t vlog for Esme’s birthday then I’ll be even more suspicious.
Aww they won't let us miss the fake OMG's and "you're so welcome babe" "you're so welcome" on repeat. Birthday present opening will be vlogged but the rest of the day may be "family time".

• Haha

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
Vlog title.........OMG!!😮 Nanna bought the most amazing super duper best ever present you ever did see for Jace!......... and Esme’s eleventy something birthday

• Haha

Granny Pat

Daylight f**king robbery 🤬🤬🤬
This is absolutely wrong! Young children should not be going round in crop tops and shorts and certainly not paying £39.99. There is no way Sarah Primani Girls would cough up for these outfits for the three Girls. They are scamming the young kids who watch their stupid vlogs, 🤬😡

• Angry

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I think esme is also at an age where she can understand (If they explained), she can have more expensive items etc but will have less presents over all
They bulked isabelles birthday out with tat, but could have easily said ‘this is your main present, it’s expensive’ (was it a laptop?) and a few other bits, clothes, phone case, stationary etc

a point comes where kids don’t need tat anymore

fookinhellm8_

Guess most of the fandom had way too many Capri-Sun’s. It’s also very poor that the adults they worship are encouraging this behaviour and when caught out, they’ll most probably just point the finger on their fans. Like some toxic youtubers do anyways.

This “social media break” isn’t really a break...and I don’t know something smells funny about this whole situation...and I’m not talking about Chris and his beanie on a hot day either.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Must of gone some point today.
Was there this morning about 6am
My guess is they have traded it in for a motor home cant really do route 500 in a chavan!

Bloody hell not like creepy getting the rail out in the rain. Hes usually a dry sunny day guy !
#snowflake
Keep us posted ooh this is great it's like having a fly on the wall....👀

• Haha
  • Heart