The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked on website, they deffo photoshopped the photos, either the girls bodies or the clothes onto the girls, I can't tell.
Knew they'd have esme in a crop top. Scrolling across pictures and different items, they show esme face and islas face but not isabelles which is good, their face doesn't need to be shown.

Lol bratty Isla constantly saying “we can play with that today” and “we can do this and that with it...” whilst Esme opens her presents 😂
Can't stand this she thinks they're her presents too😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So granny and grandpa only gave esme some colouring books? I know they are the dearer ones but me thinks something has happened with granny and grandpa - could be why the “tears” the other day, and Sarah being wound up

Reactions: 21
When a child says they want a shopping day it’s because they want to pick their own things and have independence 🙄 they’ve already been shopping there’s no reason why they could buy things and bring them back. Or it you weren’t comfortable shopping in person do it online. It’s so controlling and all for show 🙄

Reactions: 26
This is absolutely wrong! Young children should not be going round in crop tops and shorts and certainly not paying £39.99. There is no way Sarah Primani Girls would cough up for these outfits for the three Girls. They are scamming the young kids who watch their stupid vlogs, 🤬😡
Okay but notice how similar it is to the one Izzy tried on in her Shein haul, it's like they've completely taken that design, slapped their own logo on it and woohoooo'ed £40 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
wooow 2 birthdaysongs and 2 woooohoooo in under 2 minutes, must be special. No wonder they need a two part series for their kids birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So granny and grandpa only gave esme some colouring books? I know they are the dearer ones but me thinks something has happened with granny and grandpa - could be why the “tears” the other day, and Sarah being wound up
Plot twist, it was Jane bullying isabelle

I'm joking.. I hope.. 🤣😂

I'm joking.. I hope.. 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Anyone hear Lazy when Esme said she could cry? She said something like “well why aren’t you crying then” 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Is this why they took time off? To sort Thier website out and make the kids model?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
J
and some earrings in a plastic bag. Wonder what nannnnaaarrr gave her!!!!

Reactions: 13
Their views will probably be higher than they normally would today. After their 'break,' the Ifam will be desperate to watch for their fix as their lives have been so empty without the vlogs 😷😷 :sick::sick: Plus with it being Esme's birthday , the mega birthday Hauls attract loads of kids anyway! 😣 clever timing for a 'break' and come back! Lets hope they dont get that satisfaction!

Reactions: 16
Just seen the pic of the kids, why does issy look like she is forcing a smile. You can see sadness in her eyes, maybe she was (is) forced to have these pictures taken
Haven't looked yet, but I bet Isabelles smile is like this 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Start of the vlog Sarah says Esme asked for the sister sleepover, in the tiktok it was a surprise 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not sure what she got for her birthday, but guaranteed Granny and Grandpa got more than just colouring books. They've been called out on here a lot of times for Granny and Grandpa being the most generous present givers, so they'll have schemed together to say the parents actually bought the gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 159605
New merch, I'm done 😂😂 Trying desperately to be 'down with the kids' but it just...doesn't make sense?!

I realise that t shirt is so awful it might look like I had mocked it up but no! It is genuinely on the ifam store and could be yours for the princely sum of TWENTY FIVE QUID!
i read the first bit as literally n once

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't watch the vlogs much anymore but sometimes I like to see Jace playing cos I love bubbas and toddlers (silent wish to my kids to hurry up and give me a grandkid lol)
But the last time Chris mowed the lawn, he said it would hopefully be the very last time, or close to it. I thought he said then it's because they were moving.
And then a few days ago I looked at a vlog and the lawn looked like it needed a mow and I thought surely they must be moving very soon.
Also, I think the caravan full of boxes got emptied out at the new house and now the caravan is parked up there too.
Hmmmm I dont think the have the cash /funds to own both houses at once ! So they couldn't move in yet until they hand the keys over ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.