The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been thinking what it would be like to have the Ingham‘s as neighbours and now I think I’m going to need about 4 years of therapy. My deepest sympathies go out to their neighbours as they try and sell their house the day the Ingham’s move in.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just been thinking what it would be like to have the Ingham‘s as neighbours and now I think I’m going to need about 4 years of therapy. My deepest sympathies go out to their neighbours as they try and sell their house the day the Ingham’s move in.
I just hope none of them have teenage daughters or creepy will be hanging around like a dirty old tom cat 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It's a 24 minute drive from their current house. We'll soon know when someone mentions they've heard a "woohoo".
What area is it in? 24 minutes seems quite a distance if they plan on keeping them in same school, but i guess it could be small country roads so only short distance

Edit - just seen its in Keighley, nothing against Keighley but i would of said the area they live in now is a nicer area. I suppose they dont really have friends to stay nearby to but it will be a right trek every week to the White rose shopping centre i reckon nanna's pension money will be used to supplement lazy's fuel costs too

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Couple of pics of the backyard, which looks quite large. Enough room for all the outdoor crap 😂🤣
Enough room for Creepy's tent too 😉

What area is it in? 24 minutes seems quite a distance if they plan on keeping them in same school, but i guess it could be small country roads so only short distance

Edit - just seen its in Keighley, nothing against Keighley but i would of said the area they live in now is a nicer area. I suppose they dont really have friends to stay nearby to but it will be a right trek every week to the White rose shopping centre i reckon nanna's pension money will be used to supplement lazy's fuel costs too
Utley.

Doubt the girls will be going back to school (they're only considering homeschooling because they can no longer afford the fees for the older two). There'll be no more dance either, no doubt.

Those girls are going to be ruined by their parents, even more so than they are now.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Enough room for Creepy's tent too 😉

Utley.

Doubt the girls will be going back to school (they're only considering homeschooling because they can no longer afford the fees for the older two). There'll be no more dance either, no doubt.

Those girls are going to be ruined by their parents, even more so than they are now.
Utley? Well I'm utterly disgusted that a proven groomer of vulnerable teenagers gets to live in a gorgeous house like that and gets to go to the Maldives for free when, really, he should.have been serving a prison term (which he would have done had he been a teacher, not a youtuber) . Not a fair world is it?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I like to know how the hell they can afford this place with their finances they earn far less than when they did two years ago 🤷‍♀️ I am an Essex girl and to buy some think like that where I live you are looking well over a million quid I know it’s cheaper up north but surely it’s still out of their price range.
Might have to speak to hubby and move north 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So do we think this week is moving week?
All quite on insta!

Hi Sarah...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I like to know how the hell they can afford this place with their finances they earn far less than when they did two years ago 🤷‍♀️ I am an Essex girl and to buy some think like that where I live you are looking well over a million quid I know it’s cheaper up north but surely it’s still out of their price range.
Might have to speak to hubby and move north 😂😂
Nothing against the area but for what they are paying for it you couldn’t get a 2 bed here 😂. I think it was like 400k.

Reactions: 6
How on earth can they afford a house like this? would they get a mortgage on youtube earnings?
They’ve got their ifam store as well, I think they only started selling stuff properly as a business around the time Chris was being accused of being a peodo, maybe to have something to fall back on if YouTube doesn’t work out for them, seeing as people are now seeing through their lies and they probably wouldn’t be able to afford their lifestyle just using YouTube money.

Reactions: 5
How on earth can they afford a house like this? would they get a mortgage on youtube earnings?
Didn’t you know ‘influencer’ (influencer of Sharon the great unwashed and her 29 children with 30 men, the inghams are life goals right there. Forget woman in engineering, going to university, actually having a job and pronouncing words properly. #skankgoals right there aspirational....) and vlogger are actual vocations now. Fml the world is doomed 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I definitely think they are packing lazy is sharing footage from last nights vlog on her stories.

Reactions: 8
It would be nice if their new neighbours could be notified of exactly the type of people that are moving into their neighbourhood....!!!!
(If it is that house)

Reactions: 8
If that is the New house yes it looks like a typical vloggers house, grey, bland, and looking as if they have something special, however the house price isnt that much more than they are selling their house for considering its bigger, much more gardenetc you'd expect it to be alot more, so is it a nice house in a not so nice location, or isn't it as glam as it looks because price tag is cheap for what it is, and it's not a big jump in price so shows Inghams are not super rich as much more expensive nicer houses in area.

Reactions: 12
Is that not the house she showed on the vlog SURPRISE FRIDAY NIGHT TREAT that they said the builder sold to his friend?

Reactions: 3
Fingers crossed with a bigger house Chris will be cleaning more and we’ll see less of him in the vlogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that not the house she showed on the vlog SURPRISE FRIDAY NIGHT TREAT that they said the builder sold to his friend?
It could have been, they have since said that house was re available after the friend backed out.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.