The Ingham Family #104 He always ASDA ruin everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure that even Creepy knows what his true colour is anymore, it seems that it just depends on which hair dye is on BOGOF at Poundland.
The vain little tosser has been every colour from Ronald McDonald to Elvis.
(Another golden oldie just to hopefully piss him off) 🤣

View attachment 151550
l cant stop cracking up. Who in their right mind would think yeah l look good in these photos and post them. Maybe his vision was impaired and he couldnt see through the bar code

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone please share a screenshot of the insta story?
Some of us have been blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah, you say it's been brought to your attention, well pay attention to this. You're supposed to put #gifted if you receive something that has been gifted (not in teeny tiny letters in a corner.) #AD if it's an advertisment and if you want you could put #boughtmyself if that's the case.

Reactions: 14
I hope Chris remembers to move the secret camera he used for the bed spying game 🤔
Is that camera they used for Jace when he was first born and it had a bracelet tag attached to his leg so they new if the had stopped breathing and it was app that you put on your phone so you could make sure the baby was fine

Reactions: 1
The Ingham family #105-The boarders are soon to open.... that must mean they can on holiday!

but in all seriousness they WILL open so people can travel for essential reasons but the minghams will see that as an opportunity to go on holiday

Reactions: 7
Has izzy got a instagram? She is the old friends isnt she?
No Izzy was just a viewer and then when the non situation happened she looked into it all like a lot of us did and realised what Chris was.
Since that time Issy contacts anyone who has any dealings with the Inghams and warns them about Mr Nonce a lot ! Issy was the person caught up in the whole Nuby thing and she actually had done a video on YouTube about the whole situation.
It also annoys Sarah a big very lot 😂😂
Well done Issy I say 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Chris is attracted to young girls, course she will want to dress to that.

Do you think they have somehow done this?
If you meet the criteria? Cheap and crappy, with sizes that don't actually reflect the real size you are? Yep, it's a winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New to this thread but just need to comment now. I’m an avid hate watcher, I know it’s giving them views but I can’t help it 😫 Anyways it’s really getting on my tits that Sarah keeps tormenting poor Jace with that tractor. Sarah hun, he’s never going to get used to that toy if you keep waving it in his face. If he’s avoiding his ‘play area’ because that toy is there it’s clear he still doesn’t bleeping like it so stop trying!!
Yes, exactly this! Sadly I think they keep tormenting him with it so they have a reaction from him for the camera. 😡 Just take the bloody thing away, he's scared of it!

Also, Sarah showing her trainers was the funniest thing. Who takes 5 steps to turn around. Stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp. Brilliant! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Ingham family #105-The boarders are soon to open.... that must mean they can on holiday!

but in all seriousness they WILL open so people can travel for essential reasons but the minghams will see that as an opportunity to go on holiday
Spain and Greece aren't opening their doors to us until our R rate is much lower.

Reactions: 9
Hi all, sorry for being MIA for a few days, unfortunately landed myself in hospital however im back home and had a lovely afternoon catching up on all the threads and vlogs.
So here are my thoughts on todays vlog:

GETTING STRANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!
- Wondered where izzy had gone in the thumbnails....but she's back. The angle of Creepy in the thumbnail though :sick:
- I notice iddy biddy bratty desperate to get on camera this morning.
- Oh god these bloody caterpillars - new replacement for the tuff table im guessing.
- Why are they like 'Oh My GoD tHeY'vE gRoWn' - im not sure what else they were expecting?????
- Ahahahah notice the stressed correct pronunciation of 'cUtLeRy' 😂
- That sofa is so ugly, why they even bough that I don't know because its so bloody big, takes up the entire room and is grim.
- Ew the tracksuit top has returned :rolleyes:
- Not being funny,(and call me nit-picky if you will but things like this really bug me) but Creepy's hour long drive was not essential, and by him going on that drive and his car breaking down and having to ring up his breakdown cover is just selfish. There may be other people who NEED their cars fixing if they've broken down, like essential workers etc, but instead the already limited staff have to go and fix creepy's car because he wanted to go on a long drive before they go on holiday....:rolleyes:patheic behaviour
- Izzy wants to learn Chinese.........give it a week, she'll have stopped
- Not....another....bloody....montage
- Obligatory comment of the weather :rolleyes:
- Why are they all so bothered about creepy getting back? It's not like they have anything more pressing to do? Not like you can out for another 'MEGA SURPRISE' in the pouring rain.
- Oh my god....no....no....lazy bought Fila dinosaur stompers ahahhahahahahahahaha. JD sports = Chav central. :sick:
- OOp more pasta for tea...what a MeGa SuRpRiSe that was:rolleyes:
- Not surprised Jace is on Isabelle's bed....she looks after him most.
- Why is lazy buying all this stuff from shein, swimming costumes? Swimming pools aren't open and wont be open when you go on holiday hun...
- Clear lack of vlog content - all we had were montages of shoes, Jace playing, the car being fixed, BARELY any footage of any of the girls, and Jace for that matter. Why don't they just take a few days off??
- Also just thought, if they're planning to go on holiday in a month or so, and they're also supposedly moving house, are they going to just cart their stuff over to the new house and then just leave it to drive about the UK in a caravan? Makes no sense?

Anyway thats another incredibly boring day from the minghams x
So good to see you back.Hope that all`s well health wise now ,and you have no further hospital stays.X
As for the minghams ,it really looks like they are clutching at straws now with the vlogs.Shows how utterly greedy they are if they won`t invest in time with their kids ,off camera ,and put any old rubbish up just for the money.What a life.:(

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.