The Ingham Family #104 He always ASDA ruin everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title Credit @Malcolm Conkers

At page 54 it was time for a new thread and I couldn't trawl through pages to find a clear winner. Apologies.

#104.
Current situation is Creepy is still running his mouth off, criticising anyone and everyone da fool. He admitted he was ginger and dyes his hair. People questioning his hair is like racism according to him.
He also dislikes Asda keyworkers a very lot.

Thank you Twitter for this little nugget he conveniently deleted.

Lazy is still rushed off her feet with orders, is busy designing a "stand together" blanket to cash in on the BLM.

Photo credits as always to out resident recapper @thegreencow Super Tattler!
20200605_131758.jpg
20200605_131741.jpg
20200605_131704.jpg
20200605_131634.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi everyone, long time lurker here but I felt like it was time to finally comment. As a key worker myself I am appauled at his 'fools' comment BUT then to see the clip of poor Jace on the floor eating a soapy sponge I am just lost for words! The poor boy was clearly trying to get the soap out of his mouth and lazy just stood there filming him! If she let's her children do this on camera and just stands and watches I dread to think what they do when we can't see! Disgusting parents. I have been TTC for 4 years now yet these monsters are allowed children in their care! Unbelievable!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I was
Title Credit @Malcolm Conkers

At page 54 it was time for a new thread and I couldn't trawl through pages to find a clear winner. Apologies.

#104.
Current situation is Creepy is still running his mouth off, criticising anyone and everyone da fool. He admitted he was ginger and dyes his hair. People questioning his hair is like racism according to him.
He also dislikes Asda keyworkers a very lot.

Lazy is still rushed off her feet with orders, is busy designing a "stand together" blanket to cash in on the BLM.

Photo credits as always to out resident recapper @thegreencow Super Tattler! View attachment 146376View attachment 146377View attachment 146378View attachment 146379
I was just looking at the comments on his new post on instagram and they are all young girls.
Not one bloke that I can see how sad ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
As a member of the Internetโ€™s Second Most Humble Family, I thank you for the honour of the new thread title.

Might I also add the customary welcome to our favourite lurker and honorary Tattler, Grandpa Steve - Hi, Steve!๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Haha did he go back and delete that clip! At least he had that much decency

Donโ€™t those employees know they need to stop what theyโ€™re doing when king Chris Ingham comes to shop and make way for him? ๐Ÿคก

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Damn may the face plant knock some much needed sense in to the weezal ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hopefully that face plant will go viral on tiktok and people who know what heโ€™s really like will call him out!

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200605_151908_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
im actually speechless that they're sitting there saying he didn't call keyworkers fools and he didn't edit the video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly utterly speechless I have no words! That's me by the way that has commented. I also commented about him being a child groomer but surprise suprise that got deleted and I got blocked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
So after telling me he didn't call keyworkers fools and he apparently didn't edit the clip either I see he has deleted a very lot of comments regarding what he said. Trying to erase any trace of looking like a complete and utter bellend are your creepy? Well it's a bit late for that, hopefully a very lot of your ifam have seen you for what you truly are. A vile, dirty liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can someone please link the Twitter clip of him saying it in their YouTube please.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omfg creepy ๐Ÿคก you lie lie lie and lie some more, why canโ€™t you accept what you say on videos, apoliguse properly and stop ๐Ÿ›‘. You really are a prize knobhead and thatโ€™s me being kind, I have so many names I could be calling you. Do us all a favour and go and stick your head in a bucket of ๐Ÿ’ง

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone else who will be glad to see the backend of the inghams ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is he for bleeping real

I know heโ€™s dumb but no way is he that bleeping stupid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ETA: whoops I quoted the wrong post. That was RE Chrisโ€™s YouTube commenters denting calling them fools. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 10
Has anyone saved the video? As the original one someone posted earlier has been taken down on Twitter.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.