The Ingham Family #104 He always ASDA ruin everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely OT but is this a fact I can share from somewhere please? X
I think they are opening soon with no entertainment, pools etc. New bookings are for caravan only, and if they can open entertainment etc Later on then you can pay extra for passes when you get there. This is what they said a couple of weeks ago but things might of changed

Reactions: 3
Sorry I got to add here a reminder about how manipulative these are yes Sarah convinced these stupid small businesses to release private information. They don't see they are breaking the law. Let's not forget she posted images of a family for posting a review online, the exact same thing she is doing in her vlogs. This family is a disgrace to the UK. I think it's about time these small businesses are shown exactly what they are doing wrong. It's them breaking the law and for what 400 sales on Instagram!

Reactions: 20
I think they are opening soon with no entertainment, pools etc. New bookings are for caravan only, and if they can open entertainment etc Later on then you can pay extra for passes when you get there. This is what they said a couple of weeks ago but things might of changed
They are also planning on going from campsite to campsite, how is that safe? If they pick something up in say Cornwall then head to Scotland stopping at a few campsites on the way, they take the virus with them.
Holiday fine, but traveling round the country the way they want to isn't sensible this year.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.