Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazza123

Let me get this straight
So he recorded himself calling keyworkers fools
Got called out for it and had a mini rant about the “way” he called them fools
Edited the part out of the vlog where he called them fools
Then said it never happened and he didn’t call anyone a fool
Then lied about not being able to edit out the part calling them fools
And then apologised for calling them fools

WHAT A FUCKING COCKWOMBLE....!!!!!!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

LisbonB

Chris ‘I miss the people i worked with at the airport’

... we don’t miss you, you pweirdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Spanky84

So is Isabelle learning Chinese so she can translate Sarah's orders and communication with her suppliers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Hatshepsut

@Hatshepsut...........Time to bring out your vomit inducing hul-air- rious ever increasing hairline montage!!! 😁🥰 ( my fav)
Here you go, always happy to drag out the oldies but goodies. 😆
I don’t know who Creepy thinks he’s fooling by pretending that he’s not losing his hair, he’s been going bald for years... and he hates it. 🤣🤣

F934BAB9-8515-4142-AA75-97D61F6F0A0B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Maisie842

VIP Member
A member of their ifam asked why people were being mean because they watched and he didn't call them fools. I explained that it was edited out and they asked why would he do that. I said probably so he doesn't look bad but it's too late for that. He replied saying at no point did he call keyworkers fools and he definitely didn't edit the video. Bit contradictive considering he's left his rant in the comments where he says that he did call asda workers fools 🤦‍♀️ he's a disgusting liar and i can only hope he keeps exposing himself for the vile creature he is!

View attachment 146505this man lies so much he actually belives his own b*llsh*t!
Liar, liar, pants on fire 🔥 Can't believe him!

IMG_5592.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

1335teddyade

Screenshot_20200605_151908_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
im actually speechless that they're sitting there saying he didn't call keyworkers fools and he didn't edit the video 😂😂😂 honestly utterly speechless I have no words! That's me by the way that has commented. I also commented about him being a child groomer but surprise suprise that got deleted and I got blocked 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

1335teddyade

Hi everyone, long time lurker here but I felt like it was time to finally comment. As a key worker myself I am appauled at his 'fools' comment BUT then to see the clip of poor Jace on the floor eating a soapy sponge I am just lost for words! The poor boy was clearly trying to get the soap out of his mouth and lazy just stood there filming him! If she let's her children do this on camera and just stands and watches I dread to think what they do when we can't see! Disgusting parents. I have been TTC for 4 years now yet these monsters are allowed children in their care! Unbelievable!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I cannot genuinely believe Chris set up a camera in izzys room that links TO HIS PHONE!! Then to claim it’s for a ‘challenge’ 🤮 🤢 he will definitely be using that for his own uses even when he’s not doing these challenges! Surely someone agrees that him setting up a camera is bizzare and not even just a camera the worrying part is that it LINKS TO HIS PHONE. Ok I’m probably overreacting but 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Is saying we get gay vibes from someone not on anymore? I can't keep up with what we are allowed and not allowed to say! I get gayvibes from a few family vloggers.. Chris for one. And definitely dad on daily bumps. Am I allowed to say that in 2020..lol
I get a "I'm a fucking noncey weirdo" vibe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Abs54

I am posting here because I hope they read and so it can’t be deleted like they delete any comments anywhere near the truth.

I am truly amazed at how Chris managed to sweep all the allegations under the carpet from a couple of years back. Regarding what happened with those young ladies - or atleast the ones we know about - I want to say that I don’t care about a legal age or whatever excuses you provided, grooming is grooming and you abused your power. We know that action wasn’t taken for one because of her age. In society today, how can we use an age number to assume that someone is no longer vulnerable? It’s not right. Just because you were advised to not talk about the ‘matter’ it doesn’t mean you couldn’t have had some remorse or empathy. Whether you film your lives or not, it’s completely unacceptable.

Unfortunately, it is apparent that people with even slight power behind them or enough money for a good legal team manage to wriggle out of any situation and allegation with legal clauses and scaremongering others who might try and use their voice to stand up.

I’m angry and I hurt for those girls. This will affect the rest of their lives. They deserved respect back and in particular, Jess, especially from the beginning was very mature in her approach to it all and how she attempted to contact Sarah first etc. I hurt for your children because you defend your behaviour and pretend your ‘girls’ suffered because people were disgusted by YOUR actions.

Sarah, why did you just defend the allegations? Why did you say nasty things about the victims? I understand life can be difficult and things happen that test trust or whatever but this is completely different. The matter at hand is quite frankly disgusting. Your meant to be a ‘family channel’ and these claims arose and it’s not ok that you just ignore all those bad things Chris done or even does.

You can’t please everyone with opinions or whatever - we get that. But everyone should know right from wrong. Victims from anything in life want closure or justice if you will but not nasty defence comments or pretending it all never happened. It sickens and worries me that this only frightens people who have suffered any type of abuse to speak up because they think it’ll be denied and they’ll be too frightened to pursue it. It is very damaging to everyone, probably including your children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47