The Ingham Family #104 He always ASDA ruin everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah dressing like Izzy with the headband😂

Get over it Sarah your husband only likes teens, not women who dress like teens.
she's definitely acting like teenage now she's bought the same fila trainers as the girls now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well lazy is pissed of someone called Izzy apparently she keeps reporting lazy to business
I don’t know you Izzy but well done 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sarah telling people to get help. Sarah you and your husband are well over due help Chris is beyond help. How professional airing your dirty laundry Mrs Ingham.
You are disgusting and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near social media and your husband any where near anyone with his behaviour and hygiene.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Have the Ingham’s only just discovered online clothes shopping? They’re acting like it’s a new invention, it’s mad. Suppose they’ve only ever shopped in Matalan before 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah telling people to get help. Sarah you and your husband are well over due help Chris is beyond help. How professional airing your dirty laundry Mrs Ingham.
You are disgusting and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near social media and your husband any where near anyone with his behaviour and hygiene.
Yes and saying its not normal behaviour, yet they think that wizzlesplanet account is normal behaviour. Nothing they do as adults/parents is normal behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't understand her obsession with twinning like her girls. I couldn't imagine buying the same shoes as my teen. We are actually the same size and she has on occasion taken a liking to some of my shoes but I'd never purposely buy the same make and style. Individuality is important part of a child's development, these girls seem to be suffocated in Sarah's wants and likes.

Also this new love for Shein, when I've watched hauls it's always been hit or miss on sizing and quality. It sounds a very lot like they've been given a sponsorship for her to buy so much.
Chris is attracted to young girls, course she will want to dress to that.

Do you think they have somehow done this?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They do make me laugh. Yeah right creepy you keep lying to yourself and others that you don’t need YouTube. You wouldn’t be in the house you have now without it nor be able to buy another house. You wouldn’t be able to go on holiday etc. You would have to find another job. To be set up for life you would need over a million these days. So non of you are set for life or could afford your lifestyle if you left youtube. We all know this. Only a few youtubers make it so big they are set for life and could quit at any time. Even z and a had to set up a company to live. I would say at a push they could possibly last a year on any money they may have saved. Around £15,000 if that.

Reactions: 18
It must be such a dilemma for Creepy. He is so very scared of the virus that he can barely go outside but on the otherhand, he has a very great love of cheating on his wife. Must be.difficult.for him at the minute, bless him. He has some.very difficult decisions to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris is attracted to young girls, course she will want to dress to that.

Do you think they have somehow done this?
Perhaps Shein need a heads up as it is very peculiar that she’s suddenly buying a lot of clothing from there.

Reactions: 11
I will never understand the satisfaction Lazy gets out of causing drama on her instagram stories. It’s clear she only does this and mentions their name to get the cult of IFam to attack them. Why she had to come on tonight and mention Izzy (who is doing the right thing by warning people of them) is beyond me, but it just angers me so much that she thinks this is acceptable. It’s obviously not very professional for a “business owner” like Lazy to do that and I hope everyone realises this eventually. Lazy and Creepy are constantly moaning about the criticism they recieve when they have brought it all on themselves by what they do. They make it seem like they are the only ones who get criticised when plenty of vloggers do. Oh and Lazy, one more thing, it’s nearly been 2 years since Creepy was caught out, and rightly so, which also means it’s nearly been two years since you started getting criticised so stop making it out like it’s been longer.

Also, the guts Creepy must have had to put support links in the description of his “NO, HELL NO” video after denying all of the allegations and showing lack of remorse about his actions is honestly a joke. I hope one day he realises how wrong what he did to those girls was and the affect this must have had on the girls.
The day karma gets them we need a tattlers party.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It must be such a dilemma for Creepy. He is so very scared of the virus that he can barely go outside but on the otherhand, he has a very great love of cheating on his wife. Must be.difficult.for him at the minute, bless him. He has some.very difficult decisions to make.
I noticed he wasn't wearing a mask. Can't be that scared!

Reactions: 12
A very telling thumbnail, today. He WISHES he was stranded with Isabelle

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Haven holidays aren’t opening no pools this year what will creepy do for footage 😂
The dirty little nonce will be filming *OMG CAUGHT OUR TEEN ON THE BOG HAVING A MASSIVE tit BY ACCIDENT WHEN SOMEONE ACCIDENTALLY LEFT A GOPRO RUNNING IN THE SHITTER BY MISTAKE OMG*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.