The Ingham Family #104 He always ASDA ruin everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do make me laugh. Yeah right creepy you keep lying to yourself and others that you don’t need YouTube. You wouldn’t be in the house you have now without it nor be able to buy another house. You wouldn’t be able to go on holiday etc. You would have to find another job. To be set up for life you would need over a million these days. So non of you are set for life or could afford your lifestyle if you left youtube. We all know this. Only a few youtubers make it so big they are set for life and could quit at any time. Even z and a had to set up a company to live. I would say at a push they could possibly last a year on any money they may have saved. Around £15,000 if that.
Every time they open their mouths they lie. Aside from the money, there’s no way the human boom box would survive without screeching down the camera every dayish. It’s her only friend

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't take my beanie off because my hair is to ginger

Isn't that camera they used for Jace when he was first born and it had a bracelet tag attached to his leg, so they new if the had stopped breathing and it was app that you put on your phone so you could make sure the baby was fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The Ingham family #105-The boarders are soon to open.... that must mean they can on holiday!

but in all seriousness they WILL open so people can travel for essential reasons but the minghams will see that as an opportunity to go on holiday
Scottish border staying firmly shut to that trash

Reactions: 15
So if creepy headed out early around an hour away from home my guess is hes gone to arrange a storage unit (near the new house ) for all the boxes out of the chav a van , then as soon as camping is allowed there off "working " obviously !

Reactions: 18
This is going to be very long. Also, I’m feeling nocturnal, so don’t mind me, So, I apologise if it’s too long to read, you’re allowed to scroll down, Let’s begin.

How do you solve a problem like Christopher Ingh- Sorry, Delong- wait, INGHAM?

Well, let’s do some digging on the deep roots into these problems!

Chris. He’s that man who walks into a bar with way too much confidence and admiration for himself, thinks he owns the floor and any woman in his path, once that immediately backfires on him, he cries wolf and demands sympathy and affection. Well, that’s almost like he’s a narcissist or something?!🙄🧐

That’s because he is. He doesn’t think he is one....but he is. Here’s some of the main traits to narcissism, so even his father, Steve, who loves to lurk on this thread, can be educated on this:

• Having fantasies about their own success, wealth and power; Chris has definitely shown most of that throughout the vlogs and social media.

• Having extreme feelings of jealousy; let’s not beat around the bush here, the reasons why Chris may feel jealous when it comes to certain things like other youtubers who are bigger and most certainly better to a certain extent than him is...because they have have what he wants...more money, more sponsors, more views, more subscribers but he tries to overshadow that with feeling much more superior than them in many MANY ways. Next trait!

• Feeling as if they are strongly skilled in things such as romance and flirting; God God, Chris, you certainly made this trait run for its money. I had spaghetti for dinner. I don’t really wanna throw it all up. So I’m gonna skip this trait. Thank you.

• Replying to constructive criticism with anger, insults, humiliation and shame; Chris isn’t the one to be brutally honest about his fair share of toxic behaviour, he’s not even brutally honest with himself because that beanie would’ve been long gone by now, probably the ketchup suit too ANYWAY, he honestly believes he isn’t immune to any “hate” or any constructive criticism because he thinks he’s much more higher than us “peasants”. Even the most high-strung of royal class wouldn’t cope with him hanging around. Definitely not with that hair anyway.

• Seeking out attention that refers to affection and praise that benefits the person and sees them in a good light; What happens when a person has more stars in their eyes than the contestants killing every pop song on the planet on the actual show? They become like Chris Ingham. To him, praise is essential, even in a pandemic. Not even an asteroid rushing to earth by the hour could stop him from at least getting a hint of praise. He could gush about him shouting woohoo for the asteroid to stop crashing into us all and still think he’s done a very good job. Doesn’t matter what choices he makes or what style he’s hair is, if Chris Ingham wants PRAAIISSEEE, he will have PRAIIISSSEE. Even if it means pestering Sarah away from her fine collection of Echo falls bottles and cheap blanket mountain probably stuffed somewhere.

• There are a lot of traits but I’m not going to type them down because it’ll be like a 6 hour lecture on what not to do if you’re ever on YouTube and become a quarter of “relevant” on the platform. So here’s the final one, expecting others, no matter what the situation is, to go along with what they want and whatever they need, must be the best; honestly, I should just order Chris a ketchup coloured shirt saying “walking and talking definition on narcissism, approach with caution”. If you’re reading this Chris, no, I’m not gonna pay a penny for you to have that shirt and yes, you’ll have to order it yourself. Like you said, you don’t need YouTube, you have a pot of gold magically brewing somewhere. Probably under that hat of his, anyways, focusing on the trait and now Chris’ Forest growing on his hair, we’ve already seen this man wanting the best for his family but at the end of the day, it’s all about him. Him. Him. Him. To seek out the “sweeet liffeee” for himself, he’ll pretend that he’s going to work as a team with his family to seek it for all of them but sadly, in most cases of narcissism, the person either drops that family or shows its true colours and eats all the cake for their own benefits. How the adult members of the team (Sarah in this case), will react to this, is another story because something deep rooted is going on there too BUT I still think she’s just as bad as him so that’s for another thread, at another time.

So what have we learnt?

• Trash eats trash, trash loves trashy humans. Trashy humans= People like Chris.

• His YouTube career is probably the only thing that’ll end up melting under a pile of horse manure at the end of its time. Just like with his CV of his 578 imaginary jobs in front.

• He will NEVER fully regret what he did and he will NEVER fully regret tarnishing his family’s chances of succeeding on YouTube.

• Even if he does fix things up with his brother, Silent Dave (I’ve given him that nickname, that nickname will stick until otherwise) it still doesn’t mean that these two have a very turbulent sibling relationship when it comes to “who has the most achievements”. Dave should just slam his guitar around his brother’s head once in a while. He definitely needs it.

• Even though Sarah is just as bad as him as she has become a sided sally and gone along with him not matter what toxic mannerism Chris has played up on her, if he gets into trouble, Sarah gets into trouble too. It’s like the saying “If I’m going down, you’re going down with me”. He knew what was going to happen and to see Sarah becoming a carbon copy of the toxic mannerisms that hold these two in this marriage together showcasing since the scandal, is...like car crash television. No, Chris, the only notice you’ll get from TV is will be the news. If you keep at it. Hopefully not the 6pm news because that’s when I’m eating.

• Last but not least (Give me strength...)...Why won’t any adult in those kids’ lives think of their wellbeings? Of course, there are far WORSE cases out there, far WORSE parents out there, doing horrific things...but...mental abuse and mental well-being is a serious pointer for a healthy child too. They may say they’re fine but clearly they’re mentally exhausted. Exhausted that a camera holds much more worth than their own wellbeing’s and aspirations at this point. To see they’re learning these mannerisms is heartbreaking. Please...don’t tell me they’re still the same kids at the beginning of this mess because CLEARLY...they’re not. Isabelle used to be this bright and happy kid now she’s either sitting there with a face full of angst or she either has the whole world on her shoulders. She isn’t going to succeed in this “career path” Sarah and Chris gave her. Which is even more depressing because it seems like the girls are gonna come out even worse than expected in the future. The money isn’t going to be like it was, views are dropping, sponsors are slipping away, their career is non-existent. Their cult- sorry, Ifam is forever shrinking. The future is looking very...Chris Ingham’ed...basically it’s looking fucked. It looks awful for those kids.

Guess we’ll have to ring up Dr Phil tattlers, he maybe American but at least he can send Sarah and Chris to the ranch, maybe that’ll straighten them out. If Chris doesn’t drive Dr Phil insane with his book of lies that is. Rant over and out! Stay safe tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s awfully strange how there hasn’t been any 3.am visits to A&E with one of his many ailments lately. Does his back pain/sciatica, tonsillitis etc know to stay away during a pandemic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Dr Phil would have a field day with Creepy and Lazy!!! In the end he would say to them exactly what tattlers have said all along.

Wish he would dedicate a whole show to exposing family vloggers. 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So if creepy headed out early around an hour away from home my guess is hes gone to arrange a storage unit (near the new house ) for all the boxes out of the chav a van , then as soon as camping is allowed there off "working " obviously !
Bit off topic, I have a favour to ask of you Bradford Lass, could you possibly drop off a large bottle of shampoo on greasy creepys doorstep with instructions on how to use it!!! I would do it myself but the 18 hour ✈ ride would do me in 😂😂😂. You can wear camouflage gear and do it under he cover of darkness, to maintain being anonymous,would be very much appreciated 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly, jace is quite obviously the favourite, no doubts there. as much and sarah and chris will say 'we love our children equally' jace is the favourite. think about it. who gets gifts all the time? jace. who's always in the vlog? jace. its all jace! we can't forget about sarah's 'my boyo' 'sweet boy' 'clever boy' 'my boy' 'little man'. its always jace jace jace!

Reactions: 10
Honestly, jace is quite obviously the favourite, no doubts there. as much and sarah and chris will say 'we love our children equally' jace is the favourite. think about it. who gets gifts all the time? jace. who's always in the vlog? jace. its all jace! we can't forget about sarah's 'my boyo' 'sweet boy' 'clever boy' 'my boy' 'little man'. its always jace jace jace!
He's the cute toddler. I think most of his gifts are freebies tbh.

(Are you Isla?)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So good to see you back.Hope that all`s well health wise now ,and you have no further hospital stays.X
As for the minghams ,it really looks like they are clutching at straws now with the vlogs.Shows how utterly greedy they are if they won`t invest in time with their kids ,off camera ,and put any old rubbish up just for the money.What a life.:(
Don't worry I should be absolutely fine! Thanks for asking - and for everyone else that did too!! Much appreciated x

And I completely agree, if you don't have anything left to film, why not just not upload a video - they even said themselves they dont HAVE to make videos because they have so much money, but greediness obviously takes over.
Their vlogs scream lack of content - I understand life in lockdown is incredibly boring so why not just put the camera down for a bit? And then produce some better content when something actually interesting happens. Rather than cobbling together a bunch of useless clips and calling it a vlog.
LICHERALLY every vlog is the same....
- Thumbnail has izzy in, regardless if she is related to the title of the vlog or not.
- It starts with Lazy saying the girls are doing/just finished homeschooling along with a comment about the weather
- Some clips of Jace eating food and then playing with a toy
- Creepy makes an appearance with his greasy hair and red tracksuit top/tye dye t-shirt 'Yo WhAtS uP iFaM' :sick:
- Creepy spouts some nonsense about cleaning, running errands, doing the shop or how people aren't social distancing.
- Lazy returns with some info about baby and me
- Possibly an appearance of esme/Isla on their phones
- Another online shopping purchase clip
- Quick 5 second clip of izzy either making a brew or talking to lazy
- Lazy cackling at Jace
- Mention of plans that they want to travel because 'We ReAlLy EnJoY TrAvElLiNg As A FaMiLy, It'S oUr PaSsIoN'
- Creepy and Lazy ending the vlog (if they can be bothered) saying how 'tired' they are.

Its such a snooze fest every single day :rolleyes:
- Also can I point out that creepy says he hates going out the house during lockdown however they are planning on going on holiday in a months time????? If you were so scared creepy you wouldn't be going anywhere straight away :rolleyes:
- And can I add that travelling/going on holiday (for me anyway) are 2 different things. Holidays are where you relax, stay at fun places, go to the beach etc, but travelling is exploring the culture, a different lifestyle and so on. Like one of my friends took a gap year and she went travelling last year, and by travelling she didn't just sit on a beach or go to a theme park, she spent time with locals, emerging herself in the culture and lifestyle, really learning about where she was and the history of the country she was in, like it was almost educational. I don't see the minghams doing that. They're basically just holidaying all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't worry I should be absolutely fine! Thanks for asking - and for everyone else that did too!! Much appreciated x

And I completely agree, if you don't have anything left to film, why not just not upload a video - they even said themselves they dont HAVE to make videos because they have so much money, but greediness obviously takes over.
Their vlogs scream lack of content - I understand life in lockdown is incredibly boring so why not just put the camera down for a bit? And then produce some better content when something actually interesting happens. Rather than cobbling together a bunch of useless clips and calling it a vlog.
LICHERALLY every vlog is the same....
- Thumbnail has izzy in, regardless if she is related to the title of the vlog or not.
- It starts with Lazy saying the girls are doing/just finished homeschooling along with a comment about the weather
- Some clips of Jace eating food and then playing with a toy
- Creepy makes an appearance with his greasy hair and red tracksuit top/tye dye t-shirt 'Yo WhAtS uP iFaM' :sick:
- Creepy spouts some nonsense about cleaning, running errands, doing the shop or how people aren't social distancing.
- Lazy returns with some info about baby and me
- Possibly an appearance of esme/Isla on their phones
- Another online shopping purchase clip
- Quick 5 second clip of izzy either making a brew or talking to lazy
- Lazy cackling at Jace
- Mention of plans that they want to travel because 'We ReAlLy EnJoY TrAvElLiNg As A FaMiLy, It'S oUr PaSsIoN'
- Creepy and Lazy ending the vlog (if they can be bothered) saying how 'tired' they are.

Its such a snooze fest every single day :rolleyes:
- Also can I point out that creepy says he hates going out the house during lockdown however they are planning on going on holiday in a months time????? If you were so scared creepy you wouldn't be going anywhere straight away :rolleyes:
- And can I add that travelling/going on holiday (for me anyway) are 2 different things. Holidays are where you relax, stay at fun places, go to the beach etc, but travelling is exploring the culture, a different lifestyle and so on. Like one of my friends took a gap year and she went travelling last year, and by travelling she didn't just sit on a beach or go to a theme park, she spent time with locals, emerging herself in the culture and lifestyle, really learning about where she was and the history of the country she was in, like it was almost educational. I don't see the minghams doing that. They're basically just holidaying all the time.
But they 'travel' to different swimming pools and beaches 😂 think they want to see as many pools/beaches as possible. Didnt you know that is what travelling is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The rant about working with businesses is false. She messaged one of the companies I work with before Easter and didn’t say a word about the ‘HaTeZ‘. We had to send the small business links & then they refused to work with them. Sarah messaged them saying we love your products and would love to work with you & share your products with our audience. Don’t lie Sarah. Your audience is mainly kids but us adults who can see through your lies better. If you like someone’s products buy them. You would have been supporting a single mum working from home but instead you expect freebies. You’re actions are as embarrassing as staying with your husband after cheating on you. Imagine if you’d actually had morals and left him. You’d of done sooo much better and had more support but instead you choose to lie, lie and lie again & then try cover up your lies. You’re kids will be so proud when they grow up to read the news on their parents & grandparents. Parenting goals 😂 I’m embarrassed for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
A complation of Captions on an esme ingham instagram page that make me uncomfortable...a thread View attachment 152138
Time to put the Echo Falls down Sarah and start actually parenting your children!WE`ve seen more than a few examples of this type of comment and over obsession! Get your head out of the clouds ,quit believing your own hype ,and monitor these accounts.NOW! Whatever the rules are ,Esme and Isla (and definitely Jace) are far too young for any of their own sm accounts.Yet more ways to exploit their kids!WAKE UP Chris/Sarah!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No Izzy was just a viewer and then when the non situation happened she looked into it all like a lot of us did and realised what Chris was.
Since that time Issy contacts anyone who has any dealings with the Inghams and warns them about Mr ponce a lot ! Issy was the person caught up in the whole Nuby thing and she actually had done a video on YouTube about the whole situation.
It also annoys Sarah a big very lot 😂😂
Well done Issy I say 👍
Well done Issy. Mr Ponce a lot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Question to Sarah, how many of your tat have you sent out for free to other vloggers for them to show on their vlogs? I'm guessing none?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.