The Ingham Family #104 He always ASDA ruin everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to put the Echo Falls down Sarah and start actually parenting your children!WE`ve seen more than a few examples of this type of comment and over obsession! Get your head out of the clouds ,quit believing your own hype ,and monitor these accounts.NOW! Whatever the rules are ,Esme and Isla (and definitely Jace) are far too young for any of their own sm accounts.Yet more ways to exploit their kids!WAKE UP Chris/Sarah!!
I am at a total loss with the Echo Falls, Fruit Cider, Gin etc. Lazy doesn’t like the taste and only drinks with the desire to ‘get tipsy’. Tipsy being a polite term for ‘drunk’ in my world. She seems particularly skilful at it and manages with alarming ease given her alcohol fuelled nasty instagram rants. It appears she has acquired an unhealthy dependency most likely based on stress and poor mental health. What a fine example she is setting her daughters.

‘Lazy gets tipsy on wine, but Creeps won’t admit to his crime’

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely they cant manage a camper van, they had trouble packing all their junk up from the car to the caravan each time moved sites, can you imagine with the camper van every time they wanted to go to lidl or a water park, especially if they want an awning too. Plus motorhomes very rarely have sufficient seats for 6 inside and its a legal requirement for all passengers to have seatbelts in the UK at least, they had to spend a lot to get something suitable.
Just a thought maybe the camper van will be used for him and Issy and the rest will be in the caraven

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Question to Sarah, how many of your tat have you sent out for free to other vloggers for them to show on their vlogs? I'm guessing none?
Don’t know if they paid or were gifted but she did send I think 2 blankets to the Radford family, one was for Tilley and the other for the new baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She probably donated to Stacey s to be noticed and to become bff 🤣🤣 I mean she did try her best to become zs bff in beginning and wanted to even move to Brighton 🤣🤣backfired

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so unprofessional she’s deluded for thinking anyone famous would promote her tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just been watching a video about the family vloggers Gardner quad squad Where the dad of that family has been outed for sending messages to underage girls. It seems there is a theme where the mum has been contacted in the first instance by the victims then the former has either threatened to sue, block or both.
Whaaat? That very devout Mormon couple? I stopped watching them pretty much as soon as comments were turned off... in fact all of the bloggers who don't have comments. Because after comments were off they all seemed to be fast and loose with morals and principles.
Meet the millers have got me annoyed with stuff, the Utah families just since comments turned have made me uncomfortable with some of thier content, and it seems to get worse and worse.

Reactions: 3
She probably donated to Stacey s to be noticed and to become bff 🤣🤣 I mean she did try her best to become zs bff in beginning and wanted to even move to Brighton 🤣🤣backfired

"I'll pissin' leak his address me"

Klassy Sarah Ingham v. Alfie Deyes. 2018

Run Stacey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
what the actual suffering duck does he look like 😂
Well... that's a challenge for the tattlers... I know we are not sposed to denigrate these people for thier appearance, but for him, it's why he got sane people's attention in the 1st place, I.e, wearing a beanie in a spa pool or 40 degree Celsius heat is not right.
I wanna go 1st.. He looks like an in denial balding man child with a face like a slapped a***e

Sorry to hear you’ve been in hospital. I too have been in the woes. I’ve reported over the last two weeks of horrendous dental infection and pain that made childbirth (I’ve had three good sized girls) seem like a walk in the park. Woke yesterday looking like a cross between Corrie’s Gail and a very lot greedy hamster. Swelling was so bad I couldn’t open my eye. Carer (bless them each and everyone of them) took me to an emergency dentist and me and the offending fang have now parted company. Have bled heavily for a while and am on third lot of antibiotics but relatively pain free.

CAN’T BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT OWLD (BAD BACK, TONSILLITIS TOE, SCIATICA) CREEPS WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE FACED WITH MY ORDEAL.
Mate!!!!! Made me curl up thinking about how painful that would have been. Get better quickly. Hugs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t know if they paid or were gifted but she did send I think 2 blankets to the Radford family, one was for Tilley and the other for the new baby.
She didnt get them free it's some were in Radford vlog

Reactions: 2
The Ingham Family #105- Their vlogs are turning into challenges but their views still aren’t gaining

Reactions: 1
Malcolm conkers remark... he can't show you his hair at the back cos it's being used in the front.

Lazy and creepy went shopping for a shovel, cos the hole they're digging is better than 19 novel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This has to be the new thread - Lazy and creepy went shopping for a shovel, cos the hole they're digging is better than 19 novel.

Reactions: 2
Malcolm conkers remark... he can't show you his hair at the back cos it's being used in the front.

Lazy and creepy went shopping for a shovel, cos the hole they're digging is better than 19 novel.
Lazy and creepy are now used to the shovel, thier deep deep hole is more than 19 novel

Either or:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am at a total loss with the Echo Falls, Fruit Cider, Gin etc. Lazy doesn’t like the taste and only drinks with the desire to ‘get tipsy’. Tipsy being a polite term for ‘drunk’ in my world. She seems particularly skilful at it and manages with alarming ease given her alcohol fuelled nasty instagram rants. It appears she has acquired an unhealthy dependency most likely based on stress and poor mental health. What a fine example she is setting her daughters.

‘Lazy gets tipsy on wine, but Creeps won’t admit to his crime’
This one too :love: for title.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Honestly, jace is quite obviously the favourite, no doubts there. as much and sarah and chris will say 'we love our children equally' jace is the favourite. think about it. who gets gifts all the time? jace. who's always in the vlog? jace. its all jace! we can't forget about sarah's 'my boyo' 'sweet boy' 'clever boy' 'my boy' 'little man'. its always jace jace jace!
Because he can’t answer back yet

Reactions: 7
Whaaat? That very devout Mormon couple? I stopped watching them pretty much as soon as comments were turned off... in fact all of the bloggers who don't have comments. Because after comments were off they all seemed to be fast and loose with morals and principles.
Meet the millers have got me annoyed with stuff, the Utah families just since comments turned have made me uncomfortable with some of thier content, and it seems to get worse and worse.
I thought COPPA would have dealt with them by moving their channels (set as kids).I thought when this was first mentioned alot of the family vloggers putting their kids online for profit ,might give up.It would have put a stop to these men ,with their over inflated egos ,thinking they were up their with Brad Pitt.The mere fact they`ve gotten worse ,surely proves family channels MUST be removed! Time out for all these immoral parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.