“The Ick”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was a teenager, I was really into this guy who I thought was an Indie type, agreed with all the bands I loved too etc.

When I went up to his bedroom, he had a Simply Red CD, who he really loved. I also saw a "looney tunes" T-Shirt in his wardrobe, that I'm sure he would have worn if we went outside. Not just the ick but an absolute chancer too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just remembered this one... no judgement please, I was 17 with questionable morals! I was sleeping with a guy who was married, and we were spending the night in a hotel together. Post sex, he went to the bathroom to put his pyjamas on before he got into bed with me 🤢
Yuck. I've just had a flashback of an ex who wore Monster out of the Muppets pyjamas and owned lots of casual Tshirts featuring said character. I have to admit I felt a certain way about them.

I was on a date with a guy years and years ago. We were only 17 and I wasn't sure if I really liked him. He sulked when I beat him at bowling, then when we go to his he decided he needed a shower (slightly odd), stripped down to this pair of burgandy y fronts and then screamed when he found a bee in the shower. I left as soon as he was in there.
This makes me wonder if you went out with Stath Lets Flats :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I used to date a guy whole would always, always wear a manky orange lanyard round his neck. It had his car key on and he was so terrified of losing it. I hated it. People always used to make comments about it as well!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not me (honestly!) but a friend had been seeing a guy and during sex he said

“Show me those big juicy titties”

She dumped him the next day 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Speaking of mates, I decided to hook my mate up with a creepy lad who was always in my inbox. He lived on the same estate. He wasn't for me at all, he was way too nicey nice, he was a painter and decorator and spoke about his job and workmates alot. Bore! He wore cheap primark jumpers with the sleeves rolled up (another ick) and also very awkward, would stare at me. So I passed him to one of my more up for anything, sexually open friends. To be frankly honest she is quite proud of being a bit of a bleep.

Anyway she only went and met up for a bit of sex and he came instantly. Then STRAIGHT after he started discussing how work and contact with his toddler daughter would fit round their "relationship". He was even in her inbox the next day trying to discuss it on such a serious level. She ran a mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@ChloChlo Did you know he was creepy when you set her up?

I have dumped guys for being ill- it’s so unattractive, isn’t it. Someone earlier posted about it all going downhill when the guy caught a cold. I couldn’t agree more. They are so wimpy about it as well!

I’ve also had guys give me gifts they’ve either found around their house or were meant for someone else. One man tries to give me a advent calendar (one of those ones with mini make up products in) in July. My ex brought me a used gift bag filled with stuff out of random Boots smelly boxes. Another one gave me a bottle of boxed wine and some weird vitamins, supposedly to help my child survive Covid.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@ChloChlo Did you know he was creepy when you set her up?

I have dumped guys for being ill- it’s so unattractive, isn’t it. Someone earlier posted about it all going downhill when the guy caught a cold. I couldn’t agree more. They are so wimpy about it as well!

I’ve also had guys give me gifts they’ve either found around their house or were meant for someone else. One man tries to give me a advent calendar (one of those ones with mini make up products in) in July. My ex brought me a used gift bag filled with stuff out of random Boots smelly boxes. Another one gave me a bottle of boxed wine and some weird vitamins, supposedly to help my child survive Covid.
Shamelessly yes but he wasn't axe killer creepy. He was just too sickly sweet creepy, too nice, too serious, didn't have any banter in him at all, was desperate for another relationship, his missus had only just left him and gotten into a new relationship which he wouldnt shut up about either, so he was clearly looking for a rebound. Very off putting. She is as hard as nails and takes tit like this on for kicks. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh HA ! My sister in law does this ,birthdays and Christmas so it seems that woman have Ick sometimes as well :cautious:

Reactions: 2
Too touchy-feely is a big ick for me - LEAVE ME ALONE

I once didn't want to see someone again because he wore a hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200805_095911.jpg

I saw this on twitter and thought of this thread.
The word babes is a massive ick and as for "it's a daddy thing" 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So vain ! I dont find him attractive with those tats. Fortunately I am not half his age ;)

Reactions: 4
Crocs. Had a date with a fit Kuwaiti - muscular, hot accent, gorgeous Arabic fragrance then I looked down and saw the world’s most effective method of contraception, a pair of Crocs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh god I have so many and getting the ick is something I really struggle with. It can happen to me on the first date or a month/two months down the line!

- calling dinner “dins” as in “what are you having for your dins?”
- dodgy sunglasses
- calling me “foxy” during sex
- being rude to servers in restaurants/on the phone to strangers
- eating too fast
- skinny jeans
- dirty/messy bedrooms and bedsheets
- falling prey to a Bitcoin scammer on Instagram and “investing” £600 with said scammer
- wearing a necklace or earring
Foxy 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How do we feel about the law of attraction and manifesting things?

For the last few weeks I’ve been messaging a bloke who’s quite into it, he posts motivational and inspirational quotes on his instagram each day (he probably used to say YOLO too 😂) but he’s harmless enough so when he asked to go for a drink I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and said yes, he told me to leave it with him and he’d book a table for us somewhere, two days later, he says he hasn’t booked anywhere as he thought I’d changed my mind as he thinks he likes me more than I like him 🤷🏼‍♀️ Told him instead of posting shite quotes all over social media he ought to see if he can manifest himself a pair of balls and a new woman to date!
Does anyone else dispair at the complete lack of normal men these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.