“The Ick”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine are my Internet dating ick's... I'm just venturing back into the world of dating after 10 years 😳 and my colleagues all laugh at me because he only has to say or do one icky thing and I'm like... NEXT. 🙈

Profile pic sticking his tongue out 🤢
Profile pic wearing wide leg jeans with shoes
Profile pic of just abs muscles

Profile saying "do any girls actually reply?"
Profile with a list of what he isn't looking for
Profile saying he's a 'pilot' 'managing director' or studied at the 'University of life'

Replying to 'how are you' with "I'm good but I'm really horny"....🥴 of course you are babe <🙄 unmatch>

Things in every day life...

If he wears sliders
The fear of a man undressing and wearing actual pants (y front things) haunts me so much that if it happened I wouldn't be able to continue with the evenings plans 🤣
Farting or the discussion of any bodily function on the first few dates
Being tight with or worrying out loud about money on a date.
Innuendos
Wearing any same item on date 2 that was worn on date 1
Smelling bad
White socks, unless to the gym
Grey joggers 🤢 (sorry girls! 🙈)
Shaved chest
Any clingy behaviour
Double texting when I haven't replied to the first message yet
Fungal nails 🤮

Oh god I'm going to be single forever! Haha
The university of life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 classic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I once went on a date and the guy did the “oh it’s not come up with the price, does that mean it’s free?” Line on a waiter/waitress. Brought bad flashbacks of my time in retail.
My ex was massively insecure if I did anything to show I was intelligent and didn’t like me working with guys- mega ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m gay so mine are about women, not men. I’m thinking about women I’ve kind of fancied until the ick set in, not women I’d never fancy anyway:

Wearing clothes from White Stuff
Cheesy tattoos
Being a vegan and banging on about it all the time but on investigation, they mainly eat Quorn ready meals. If you’re going to be vegan, do it properly.
Wearing tops that strain at the bust. I don’t care what size you are, but straining buttons or too tight clothes immediately give me the ick.
Lipstick on teeth
Being massively into really bad music
Liking Mrs Brown’s Boys
Owning one of those puffy fake leather sofas that looks like a fat slug With elastic bands around it. Even worse if it’s cream. Like:this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I once went on a date and the guy did the “oh it’s not come up with the price, does that mean it’s free?” Line on a waiter/waitress. Brought bad flashbacks of my time in retail.
Hahaha id have ran out the restaurant and all the way home 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I was once talking to a guy would end every answer to me with ‘girl’, e.g. I’d ask where do you work? ‘I’m a carpenter girl’ ‘what you been up to today?’ ‘ not much girl’ like ew how is that going to make me want to go out with you?? 🤢
And the dangers of meeting someone on a dark nightclub dance floor...daylight tells a different story 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was on a date with a guy years and years ago. We were only 17 and I wasn't sure if I really liked him. He sulked when I beat him at bowling, then when we go to his he decided he needed a shower (slightly odd), stripped down to this pair of burgandy y fronts and then screamed when he found a bee in the shower. I left as soon as he was in there. I still feel icky and that was 24 years ago. So much ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Men do get the ick. One of my best friends was seeing a reception teacher and she spoke to him like a child. It was all drinky (drinks), silly sausage etc and it made him massively cringe and put him off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had this one boyfriend who used to roll his bogies up between his fingers, like worry beads. That was a downer.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My now ex offered to take drop me home from our first date - in his mum’s Honda jazz 😂 he didn’t even have his own car and he still lived with his parents at 30!
I got major ick

Reactions: 6
men in those work shoes that make a noise like high heels when they walk on a hard floor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was once talking to a guy would end every answer to me with ‘girl’, e.g. I’d ask where do you work? ‘I’m a carpenter girl’ ‘what you been up to today?’ ‘ not much girl’ like ew how is that going to make me want to go out with you?? 🤢
And the dangers of meeting someone on a dark nightclub dance floor...daylight tells a different story 😂😭
Was he scouse?

Reactions: 1
So..this is a deep dark secret but basically my husband was ill a few years back and as a result suffers with mental health issues and our sex life has suffered as a result. This really attractive bloke who lived locally to be added me on Insta and started messaging me and showing me a lot of attention. I initially was like no but I started to fancy him and flirt back. He wanted us to meet and I actually was considering a little...then the ick happened. He started saying how cheaply he got this and that for, and saying how little money he spends on his shopping, clothes etc.. I'm no snob but I can't stand people like that. He then said he saw a candle in a second hand shop and asked if I would like it. He then posted a pic in cheap ass trainers and I was like nope to that, no way! He then was getting really full on and sent a drunk sext referring to my vag as my ' privates' and that was it...cheap and horrific....nope! I feel so guilty because I adore my husband so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just remembered this one... no judgement please, I was 17 with questionable morals! I was sleeping with a guy who was married, and we were spending the night in a hotel together. Post sex, he went to the bathroom to put his pyjamas on before he got into bed with me 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So..this is a deep dark secret but basically my husband was ill a few years back and as a result suffers with mental health issues and our sex life has suffered as a result. This really attractive bloke who lived locally to be added me on Insta and started messaging me and showing me a lot of attention. I initially was like no but I started to fancy him and flirt back. He wanted us to meet and I actually was considering a little...then the ick happened. He started saying how cheaply he got this and that for, and saying how little money he spends on his shopping, clothes etc.. I'm no snob but I can't stand people like that. He then said he saw a candle in a second hand shop and asked if I would like it. He then posted a pic in cheap ass trainers and I was like nope to that, no way! He then was getting really full on and sent a drunk sext referring to my vag as my ' privates' and that was it...cheap and horrific....nope! I feel so guilty because I adore my husband so much.
"Privates" 🤮🤮 I think I would gag on my own bile.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.