“The Ick”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skinny jeans with slit knees .
A ginormous spider tattoo on one arm.
Long hair that is very untidy although it is in a pony tail, with bald patch at the top.
Have to see these every day as he is a neighbour.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I’m being honest and I AM, there is no better feeling than taking a few too many valium and just floating around on cloud 9 for hours on end... I bloody love it haha so I can see his appeal. I think personally for me, I do this to escape the reality that is my life. To just know that I can have a few hours of no stress is truly bliss
I have to say I've been on valium for the past 11 years. But I can't imagine taking 2 whole packets of yellows, I think a usual dose of 10mg is just perfect. 15mg if you are really stressed. He didn't even know I was on a script at the time and I could somewhat imagine him getting excited about it 🤣

Another ick for me is men who use filters. Just a bit weird and disturbing if you ask me to see a bloke behind pink fluffy ears.

Dick pictures and videos also. One of my old dealers sent me a random dick picture and the it was one of the most revolting phalluses I had ever seen, it looked like a very anemic ET and it had a birthmark on it. Birthmark on dick is ick.

Some other dude I was talking to a couple years back, I thought he was nice as well, he was gorgeous and had a nice swagger about him but out of the blue he sent me a video of himself masterbating and cumming up the wall of a toilet cubicle while whispering my name. It was your average day to day willy but there was no need, I am no prude at all but I just thought it was really disgusting tbh. My spirit and energy wasn't ready for that tit.

Probably at all the things women obsess about...

Fake tans
Acrylic nails
Overly done eyebrows
Fillers
Etc

😂😂 would be pretty funny to find out the male ick list
People with partners need to ask and post 🤣

I asked my fella he said:

Fake tan on hands.
Dirty nails.
He went a very long way round trying to describe a foundation tide mark to me.
Loud, brash women who use laddish expressions such as "bro". He even went as far as saying they're all lesbians in his eyes.
Drunk women.
Nose pickers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Skinny jeans with slit knees .
A ginormous spider tattoo on one arm.
Long hair that is very untidy although it is in a pony tail, with bald patch at the top.
Have to see these every day as he is a neighbour.:rolleyes:
Ughhh I hate ripped jeans on guys. When I split up with my ex I saw a pic of him in black skinny jeans with rips all the way down... baring in mind he’s 6ft6😂 was definitely the right decision as I would have finished with him if I ever saw him in those 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is the best! Some of mine seem so petty but they proper make me have the ick:

Long fingernails
Saying can I give you a cuddle
Chomping when they eat
Slurping when they drink
Walking over to you in a bar, but dancing as they walk
Saying 'hello you'
Glasses perching on the end of thier nose
Nose hair or a bogey on nose hair
A big bum
Jewellery
A man wearing a full on football kit but not for the purpose of playing football

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to say I've been on valium for the past 11 years. But I can't imagine taking 2 whole packets of yellows, I think a usual dose of 10mg is just perfect. 15mg if you are really stressed. He didn't even know I was on a script at the time and I could somewhat imagine him getting excited about it 🤣

Another ick for me is men who use filters. Just a bit weird and disturbing if you ask me to see a bloke behind pink fluffy ears.

Dick pictures and videos also. One of my old dealers sent me a random dick picture and the it was one of the most revolting phalluses I had ever seen, it looked like a very anemic ET and it had a birthmark on it. Birthmark on dick is ick.

Some other dude I was talking to a couple years back, I thought he was nice as well, he was gorgeous and had a nice swagger about him but out of the blue he sent me a video of himself masterbating and cumming up the wall of a toilet cubicle while whispering my name. It was your average day to day willy but there was no need, I am no prude at all but I just thought it was really disgusting tbh. My spirit and energy wasn't ready for that tit.

People with partners need to ask and post 🤣

I asked my fella he said:

Fake tan on hands.
Dirty nails.
He went a very long way round trying to describe a foundation tide mark to me.
Loud, brash women who use laddish expressions such as "bro". He even went as far as saying they're all lesbians in his eyes.
Drunk women.
Nose pickers.
I’m absolutely howling at birthmark on dick is ick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How could I forget a bleeping random mole on the face either.

How anyone can missionary duck people like Enrique Inglias or Colin Farrel is beyond me.

A facial mole can totally ruin what could have been a reasonably good looking fella for me completely.

Reactions: 2
Being too touchy-feely... bad first date experience where a guy kept trying to touch/hold my hands across the table and I had to keep picking up my glass to avoid him 😂 GET OFF!

This has died out a bit (thankfully) but there’s a look my friends and I always called ‘JLS’... deep v-neck and/or jeans tucked into lace-up boots. SO bad and gave me the ick about many an otherwise lovely man in c.2010.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Being too touchy-feely... bad first date experience where a guy kept trying to touch/hold my hands across the table and I had to keep picking up my glass to avoid him 😂 GET OFF!

This has died out a bit (thankfully) but there’s a look my friends and I always called ‘JLS’... deep v-neck and/or jeans tucked into lace-up boots. SO bad and gave me the ick about many an otherwise lovely man in c.2010.
I still see the odd tucked in jeans in a pair of lace up boots on dating apps 😫😐 and sometimes the boots are unlaced, as in, not tied in a bow!!

Reactions: 5
I can literally picture this. Baggy blue jeans or camel coloured chinos tucked into those god awful grey boots, those belts with studs on that said JESUS LOVES YOU, that TopMan T shirt with Rihanna’s face on, rosary beads and some grey beanie hat with a long straightened fringe poking out.
Good day sir x💩🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Went on a date with someone last year- 41 and an airline pilot. His date suggestion was.... NANDOS and a ‘cheeky’ one at that. It felt like I was out with one of the Inbetweeners. I suggested a change of restaurant- Indian, Asian, Arabic but he ‘didn’t do spicy food’ so ended up in a steakhouse (I’m vegetarian). Had an ok conversation so was prepared to work on the lack of tastebuds but then he messaged me the next day asking if I fancied coming round for SPOONING. Who even says that? He kept saying spoons, spooning like he had some form of Tourette’s then the final straw the day after that was getting a message saying WAKEY WAKEY SPOONY SPOONY 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Hahhahaha! 😂😂 this has me howling with laughter

wakey wakey spoony spoony - could be the funniest thing I’ve heard in weeks 😂

Did you reply?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember going on a couple of dates with this guy and for our third date he invited me round to his to watch a film. I drove round but got really lost and couldn’t find his road so he said he would walk out to the main road and meet me. I thought this was really sweet of him plus it had been snowing so it was 1. Freezing and 2. had left everywhere really icey and hard to walk on. So as I’m driving along i see him with a big grin and waving at me. I pull over and he starts running over like an excited dog. He then skids on a patch of ice 🤦🏼‍♀️and starts flailing around trying to get his balance. He didn’t fall but the flailing went on for ages and I just watched in horror from behind my steering wheel. Then he tried to play it off and act like it didn’t happen and got into my car and leant right over to me like this

D8A523F2-75CF-4DE5-9084-87CE76C1E895.jpeg

And I pulled away like ohhh erm.. no? Sorry.

I couldn’t even tell you what film we watched as I was just taken over by the ick all night and absolutely panicked he would try to kiss me again 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
How could I forget a bleeping random mole on the face either.

How anyone can missionary duck people like Enrique Inglias or Colin Farrel is beyond me.

A facial mole can totally ruin what could have been a reasonably good looking fella for me completely.
I needed this on a Monday morning😂 the way you write is hilarious!

Reactions: 5
Yes I said ‘ooh are we going to Wetherspoons?’ 😂
Best response ever! Genuinely can’tget my head around a grown men texting you that 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Agree with the dick pics as well, why on earth do they think we want to see it? Not a prude either but, come on, no one wants to see your knob!

Was speaking to a perfectly nice bloke at the start of the year, was over before it started when he admitted he liked having a cuddle and the Greatest Showman made him cry 🙄

Men can be picky too, my male friend once refused to go on a date with someone because he didn’t like her name

I remember going on a couple of dates with this guy and for our third date he invited me round to his to watch a film. I drove round but got really lost and couldn’t find his road so he said he would walk out to the main road and meet me. I thought this was really sweet of him plus it had been snowing so it was 1. Freezing and 2. had left everywhere really icey and hard to walk on. So as I’m driving along i see him with a big grin and waving at me. I pull over and he starts running over like an excited dog. He then skids on a patch of ice 🤦🏼‍♀️and starts flailing around trying to get his balance. He didn’t fall but the flailing went on for ages and I just watched in horror from behind my steering wheel. Then he tried to play it off and act like it didn’t happen and got into my car and leant right over to me like this

View attachment 200291
And I pulled away like ohhh erm.. no? Sorry.

I couldn’t even tell you what film we watched as I was just taken over by the ick all night and absolutely panicked he would try to kiss me again 😩
Brilliant 🤣

Reactions: 9
I have loved reading through these!😂
I always thought I was weird, that I could date someone and really like them and then they do or say the one thing and suddenly I feel sick at the thought of them 😩

For me:
  • Chest hair poking out of the top of the tshirt they're wearing
  • When they act a little camp, such as the way they talk or their hand movements, it's hard to explain (just to clarify, I have nothing against gay people)
  • Turning little things into sexual innuendos like we're still at school, it's cringe and gives me second-hand embarrassment
  • Smoldering photos :sick: or in general when they take themselves too seriously
  • Being called hun - that's either by males or females, can't stand it
  • Wearing trackies in public (unless popping to Tesco or something)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Older men pretending they are still 29.
The ones that still wear friendship bands and clunky gold chains (still....:(o_O)

Reactions: 7
Oh, thought of two more.
When they send multiple messages in a row, rather than just one long message. Drives me insane.
And men in flip flops - don't know why, just gross.

Reactions: 8
When they pronounce "think" like "fink"... :sick:.
Men who are thinner than me (especially their arms)
Being obsessed with football

Reactions: 8
Mine are my Internet dating ick's... I'm just venturing back into the world of dating after 10 years 😳 and my colleagues all laugh at me because he only has to say or do one icky thing and I'm like... NEXT. 🙈

Profile pic sticking his tongue out 🤢
Profile pic wearing wide leg jeans with shoes
Profile pic of just abs muscles

Profile saying "do any girls actually reply?"
Profile with a list of what he isn't looking for
Profile saying he's a 'pilot' 'managing director' or studied at the 'University of life'

Replying to 'how are you' with "I'm good but I'm really horny"....🥴 of course you are babe <🙄 unmatch>

Things in every day life...

If he wears sliders
The fear of a man undressing and wearing actual pants (y front things) haunts me so much that if it happened I wouldn't be able to continue with the evenings plans 🤣
Farting or the discussion of any bodily function on the first few dates
Being tight with or worrying out loud about money on a date.
Innuendos
Wearing any same item on date 2 that was worn on date 1
Smelling bad
White socks, unless to the gym
Grey joggers 🤢 (sorry girls! 🙈)
Shaved chest
Any clingy behaviour
Double texting when I haven't replied to the first message yet
Fungal nails 🤮

Oh god I'm going to be single forever! Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.