"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was seeing this guy.
He was perfect in every way.
i was falling hard
then he typed ‘hehe’

no joke I had to cut him off. All I could think about was him shouting hehe during sex and I just got the ick so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My OH OK most of the time he's "acceptable" but when he goes in the bathroom to clip his toe nails over the loo :sick: the sound it makes, plus you know darn well some of them will have missed, and are lurking on the bathroom floor - makes me want to heave - actually anything to do with mens feet does!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m on a night out and there are numerous icks but the biggest one is the guy in double denim who was snogging his girlfriend and filming it to Celine Dion and is now dancing with her and his shoe came off and he put it back on. IIIICK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I was seeing this guy.
He was perfect in every way.
i was falling hard
then he typed ‘hehe’

no joke I had to cut him off. All I could think about was him shouting hehe during sex and I just got the ick so bad.
I read the hehe in Michael Jackson's voice which is an even bigger ick. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I might have put this on here before, but men selling stuff on Facebook. I don’t need to see the same £10 item you’ve been putting on fb for the last 6 months any longer…..take the hint

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I might have put this on here before, but men selling stuff on Facebook. I don’t need to see the same £10 item you’ve been putting on fb for the last 6 months any longer…..take the hint
Omg I honestly thought this was just me. People selling stuff for £3. Is it really worth all the hassle for £3

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My OH OK most of the time he's "acceptable" but when he goes in the bathroom to clip his toe nails over the loo :sick: the sound it makes, plus you know darn well some of them will have missed, and are lurking on the bathroom floor - makes me want to heave - actually anything to do with mens feet does!!
My ex used to do it onto a PLATE in the living room. I was horrified and when I expressed how weird and disgusting it was, apparently I’m the one with a problem? Vile behaviour

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lmao, omg I played this all the way through not realising the volume on my phone was on really low 😂 😂 😂 my MUM is sat next me, I hope she didn't hear any of that
It's just music thank christ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That video reminded me of the days when I would lean in and kiss my Hanson posters but with less eye bleeping 🤢
I don’t want to bring it back to breath issues but when people don’t get up and clean their teeth immediately in the morning. I’ve just had a flashback of lying on his chest in the morning and timing my breathing so my ‘in breath’ wasn’t on his ‘out’. You know it’s bad when you can’t even breathe in the same air as they’re expelling around them. Go and clean your teeth, for the love of Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I want to scream with boiling Ick when my partner is so pathetic out & about, holding doors open for hoardes of people swarming through a shop door who don't even know he's there, or ducking into doorways or sidestreets so that groups of people who are walking 4 abreast can glide past him. They don't acknowledge him, they didn't even know he was there. Its way beyond manners, he just looks like a sad, pathetic, simpy mug. Meanwhile I've got to hang about in the street while he doffs his hat and tugs his forelock, unseen, for ignorant nobodies.

Grow a pair and negotiate the street with regular manners like an adult man, ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This one's for a friend. Men who have their evening bowl of cereal in front of the tv, mindlessly chomp, chomp, chomping and clink, clink clinking. Spoons can also be used for gouging out eyes Sir! 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
New ick. Just seen my OH labelled his Christmas present for my MiL as ‘merry Christmas mummy’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 not with him the now but if I had been I’d have walked out 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.