"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New ick unlocked for me in the pub last night - men wandering around looking for a place to sit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I want to scream with boiling Ick when my partner is so pathetic out & about, holding doors open for hoardes of people swarming through a shop door who don't even know he's there, or ducking into doorways or sidestreets so that groups of people who are walking 4 abreast can glide past him. They don't acknowledge him, they didn't even know he was there. Its way beyond manners, he just looks like a sad, pathetic, simpy mug. Meanwhile I've got to hang about in the street while he doffs his hat and tugs his forelock, unseen, for ignorant nobodies.

Grow a pair and negotiate the street with regular manners like an adult man, ffs.
This has me killed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I want to scream with boiling Ick when my partner is so pathetic out & about, holding doors open for hoardes of people swarming through a shop door who don't even know he's there, or ducking into doorways or sidestreets so that groups of people who are walking 4 abreast can glide past him. They don't acknowledge him, they didn't even know he was there. Its way beyond manners, he just looks like a sad, pathetic, simpy mug. Meanwhile I've got to hang about in the street while he doffs his hat and tugs his forelock, unseen, for ignorant nobodies.

Grow a pair and negotiate the street with regular manners like an adult man, ffs.
you're my soulmate

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When he’s driving and gets beeped for not pulling away at the traffic lights quick enough or when he pulls in without indicating 😂

• Haha
you're my soulmate
Excellent, let's run away together.... Compromising on pavement space with other normal people and running through the doors held open for us by total subservient weirdos who evidently have nowhere else to be and no one else they could be simping for!

• Haha
New ick. Just seen my OH labelled his Christmas present for my MiL as ‘merry Christmas mummy’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 not with him the now but if I had been I’d have walked out 😂
Ugh grown adults who call their parents mummy and daddy is a major ick

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Ick! My ex used to do this and it was so infuriating! And in supermarket aisles just letting everyone through, or walk behind slow walkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I started seeing a really lovely guy back in the day. Very falling head first, intense etc (probably ovulating or whatever). Anyway, was having a stalk of his Facebook and he had an album from time he’d spent travelling in SE Asia. He looked pretty fit in most, so was enjoying my stalk until I came across a pic of him in an orange ethnic smock monstrosity. It was a very earnest wearing of it. The shirt/ smock had a low neckline showing his white white t shirt tan and smattering of pale chest hair. Not as though someone had gifted it to him and he was wearing it out of politeness. All my feelings for him shrivelled up and died on that moment along with my vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That reminds me of one - any man who goes to Thailand on his own (or even with a friend) is a walking 🚩🚩. He’s either looking for a certain type of sex worker, or at worst he’s a p*do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That reminds me of one - any man who goes to Thailand on his own (or even with a friend) is a walking 🚩🚩. He’s either looking for a certain type of sex worker, or at worst he’s a p*do.
I ended up working in SE Asia for a time and almost all of the teachers there got so much attention from certain local women. They instantly allowed it to go to their heads.
Pale British teachers wandering around like they are sex gods 🤢. Little wonder few of them return to Uk when women there ‘know how to treat a man’ etc etc

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Tiny hands. I know they can't help it but it's an immediate turn off for me :sick:

Also re: the bad breath convo. I just found out recently that you can actually get cavities off someone with bad oral hygiene through kissing, as the cavity-causing bacteria spreads to your mouth :sick: Even if you've never had a cavity in your life. Even more reason to break things off with someone with minging breath / oral hygiene!
I had a fiancé who would very sincerely say "Look at these big manly hands" whilst waving his tiny hands at me. 🤢

Side note: we didn't get married. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m watching Come Dine With Me and never realised the amount of men who wore floral shirts and suit jackets with bootcut jeans back in the day 😳 Major Ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My boyfriend has a cold (he thinks it’s flu) and bought some Day Nurse. Except he didn’t buy the branded stuff, just the supermarket own.

This is probably the most unreasonable and irrational ick I’ve ever experienced.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My boyfriend has a cold (he thinks it’s flu) and bought some Day Nurse. Except he didn’t buy the branded stuff, just the supermarket own.

This is probably the most unreasonable and irrational ick I’ve ever experienced.
Yeah that is irrational! I think I would get the ick seeing someone buy the branded stuff 🤣 it's the same thing!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah that is irrational! I think I would get the ick seeing someone buy the branded stuff 🤣 it's the same thing!!!
Oh I know! And usually I buy unbranded. Maybe it was his little gleeful face at ‘beating the system’ that did it for me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I had a fried once who was bragging about the fact he was ill went to Aldi, picked up the own brand and lemsip, checked the ingredients, told me ‘they were basically the same’ and boasted about how he went for the Aldi brand as he was saving £1. Fair enough for the saving but why tell me this as if to impress??!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A fit guy at works porridge had exploded and overcooked the other day in the office, he was wiping down the bowl and my fanny curled up on itself 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.