"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give myself the ick cleaning my glasses with the little cloth… but they do work better than jumper sleeves 😭
The bad breath man has haunted me. I’ve never met anyone like it in a romantic setting. He didn’t even have an electric toothbrush, like who uses manuals (old and splayed) nowadays?! He even went to the dentist about a filling while I knew him, I was hoping they’d mention halitosis treatment to him but clearly didn’t 🤢 I wonder if anyone has powered through it and just accepted their fate? The thought is making me shiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I give myself the ick cleaning my glasses with the little cloth… but they do work better than jumper sleeves 😭
The bad breath man has haunted me. I’ve never met anyone like it in a romantic setting. He didn’t even have an electric toothbrush, like who uses manuals (old and splayed) nowadays?! He even went to the dentist about a filling while I knew him, I was hoping they’d mention halitosis treatment to him but clearly didn’t 🤢 I wonder if anyone has powered through it and just accepted their fate? The thought is making me shiver.
I powered through with my ex. Result? He cheated. 100% not worth it, you're better off without.

Sounds facetious, but if someone doesn't care how they're making someone feel (and bad hygiene whilst expecting someone to swap saliva is a shining example), they're probably waving a whole ton of other red flags you just haven't noticed yet.

Reactions: 8
Tiny hands. I know they can't help it but it's an immediate turn off for me :sick:

Also re: the bad breath convo. I just found out recently that you can actually get cavities off someone with bad oral hygiene through kissing, as the cavity-causing bacteria spreads to your mouth :sick: Even if you've never had a cavity in your life. Even more reason to break things off with someone with minging breath / oral hygiene!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I bet the filling was the problem you know. Or at least part of it. He probably had decay or maybe an infection or abscess forming. 🤮 It’s a very distinctive smell and food or drink won’t mask it. I dated a dentist once and he described it as being like dehydrated tit, which has always stuck with me. 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I powered through with my ex. Result? He cheated. 100% not worth it, you're better off without.

Sounds facetious, but if someone doesn't care how they're making someone feel (and bad hygiene whilst expecting someone to swap saliva is a shining example), they're probably waving a whole ton of other red flags you just haven't noticed yet.
Omg is my ex yours too!!! The dirty bastard never brushed his teeth at night or got his rotten molars sorted or at the dentist regularly. When he snored at night duck me the smell and noise I had to go to the spare room.
Result: divorced and criminal record for him. Even when he spat the bleeping smell lingered 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg is my ex yours too!!! The dirty bastard never brushed his teeth at night or got his rotten molars sorted or at the dentist regularly. When he snored at night duck me the smell and noise I had to go to the spare room.
Result: divorced and criminal record for him. Even when he spat the bleeping smell lingered 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
SPAT?!!!

Reactions: 6
Good lord 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need to stop reading this thread when eating 🤢 as soon as I think the breath convo is over so it's safe to read, something even more rank about it comes up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've said this one before but I'll say it again as it's particularly relevant - men not wearing coats when it's cold outside and then standing with their arms either folder or hands deep in their pockets all hunched up; you're not built like a viking so strop pretending you're too hard for the weather 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Denim 3/4 length trousers, especially combined with trainers that are that kind of woven material 😭

This time of year men posting pics of their kids with tit like #Smithfamilychristmas #mostwonderfultimeoftheyear

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry for adding the evil breath issue into the thread 🤣 I feel like I can’t talk to anyone about it in real life as it’s so mean on him.
Back to normal icks that don’t cause nausea…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When they get into bed after a night out stinking of booze and want to cuddle or more… no just go and brush your teeth and drink the mouth wash for all I care just don’t breathe your stinking rum breath on me!! Especially if I’m sober too.

Reactions: 11
I RAN HERE!!!! The fact he made this, watched it and STILL thought it could be posted!!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.