"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started seeing a really lovely guy back in the day. Very falling head first, intense etc (probably ovulating or whatever). Anyway, was having a stalk of his Facebook and he had an album from time he’d spent travelling in SE Asia. He looked pretty fit in most, so was enjoying my stalk until I came across a pic of him in an orange ethnic smock monstrosity. It was a very earnest wearing of it. The shirt/ smock had a low neckline showing his white white t shirt tan and smattering of pale chest hair. Not as though someone had gifted it to him and he was wearing it out of politeness. All my feelings for him shrivelled up and died on that moment along with my vagina.
I wish I could switch off feelings this quickly 😂

Superdry clothes, the bigger the slogan on the T-shirt, the drier my fanny gets.

The thing is, the ick doesn’t always stop me from sleeping with these guys or at least thinking about it. I wish it was 100% effective 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish I could switch off feelings this quickly 😂
When I was in late teens/ early 20s it used to happen all the time. My friends would get infuriated with me. Looking back, I was getting a fatal dose of the ick each time but back then it was just called ‘going off someone’ which does not pack the same punch.

other fatal Icks include-

- beating a very lovely bloke at pool three times in a row on our first proper date. I am bad at pool. The barman made fun of him and he went in a mood. there was no second date despite the run up to this one being months in the making.

- a man talking to me in ‘sexy’ Italian when we were at it. Neither of us are Italian, he just worked there briefly.Shudder.

- a man who wore heeled shoes out on a date and also audibly farted during date and did not acknowledge the fart. Fart stench engulfed us as we sat in silence.

- this one may sound v unreasonable but when I was about 18 I went out with this really tall guy (brag). I’d fancied him for ages and he was a few years older than me (double brag). Anyway, he was fairly aloof about the whole thing which at the age I was made me want him even more. One day in the pub this fit bloke came in who had some link to the group we were in. He was polite and chatting to everyone at the table. Anyway, tall man noticed and got immediately possessive, sitting next to me and constantly laying his very heavy arm across my shoulders and calling me babe, hun 🤢 etc. his arm was really thick and heavy and annoying and him wanting me made me instantly not want him at all. Jealousy is such a turn off for me. Rather a sexy beast who is completely secure while not taking you for granted.

I’m sure I have many more fatal icks. Did used to churn through them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I was in late teens/ early 20s it used to happen all the time. My friends would get infuriated with me. Looking back, I was getting a fatal dose of the ick each time but back then it was just called ‘going off someone’ which does not pack the same punch.

other fatal Icks include-

- beating a very lovely bloke at pool three times in a row on our first proper date. I am bad at pool. The barman made fun of him and he went in a mood. there was no second date despite the run up to this one being months in the making.

- a man talking to me in ‘sexy’ Italian when we were at it. Neither of us are Italian, he just worked there briefly.Shudder.

- a man who wore heeled shoes out on a date and also audibly farted during date and did not acknowledge the fart. Fart stench engulfed us as we sat in silence.

- this one may sound v unreasonable but when I was about 18 I went out with this really tall guy (brag). I’d fancied him for ages and he was a few years older than me (double brag). Anyway, he was fairly aloof about the whole thing which at the age I was made me want him even more. One day in the pub this fit bloke came in who had some link to the group we were in. He was polite and chatting to everyone at the table. Anyway, tall man noticed and got immediately possessive, sitting next to me and constantly laying his very heavy arm across my shoulders and calling me babe, hun 🤢 etc. his arm was really thick and heavy and annoying and him wanting me made me instantly not want him at all. Jealousy is such a turn off for me. Rather a sexy beast who is completely secure while not taking you for granted.

I’m sure I have many more fatal icks. Did used to churn through them.
Not the smelly fart 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My early twenties cousin has just been to Asia for a few months on his own. He is incredibly socially awkward and my first thought on hearing his plans was that he was going there to finally pop his cherry.

Ick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Seen a guy at a wedding wearing a grey suit with a black shirt and an extra long pink tie. Like an old man going to play bowls meets bam at a christening. This might not be an ick to other folk itself but everything about him gives me the ick so it was just another thing to add to my list.

• Haha
Seen a guy at a wedding wearing a grey suit with a black shirt and an extra long pink tie. Like an old man going to play bowls meets bam at a christening. This might not be an ick to other folk itself but everything about him gives me the ick so it was just another thing to add to my list.
Bit 80’s

Reactions: 2
Presenting without further comment.
I really can’t understand how any woman could find this a turn on. Those teeth, that fake tan are vomit inducing enough but the twirling and miming to this tit is horrendous. I would 100% rather die alone than have someone like this in my life. ICK!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Adults that say ‘tummy’ instead of stomach
“ I’ve got a tummy ache” what? You mean stomach ache? What are you 5?
Just seen a sickly post of Louise Pentland where she’s grateful for “ having food in my tummy”
Just duck off
That’s my biggest ick oh and people who say “I’m feeling poorly” what? You mean you feel ill 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Presenting without further comment.
the fake "quirky" stumble as he puts his joggers on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Adults that say ‘tummy’ instead of stomach
“ I’ve got a tummy ache” what? You mean stomach ache? What are you 5?
Just seen a sickly post of Louise Pentland where she’s grateful for “ having food in my tummy”
Just duck off
That’s my biggest ick oh and people who say “I’m feeling poorly” what? You mean you feel ill 🙄
i dated a guy that would say tummy "i've got tummy ache 😣😤" in a baby voice

my clit leaving the room 🏃🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was the worst bit for me too. 🤮 I wonder how many pretend stumbles he had to do before he captured the one he deemed worthy of adding to this 30 second exercise in vaginal dryness. I hope he stepped on a plug during take 8.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god the eye roll skincare
The blow drying his hair 😩😩 mate just rub it with a towel, you haven’t got 20 inch extensions in!!

My ex used to lift one leg to fart, this still gives me rage thinking about it…also thinking why did i ignore those icks and lower my standards for him to the cheat 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Dunno if this is an ick but people here will get it.

friend of mine (36) is single and she hooked up with a guy from tinder who did nothing but make himself sound like a god in the bedroom.

😂😂😂 She said he just shoved his hands down her knickers when they got it on, and was vigorously rubbing her left lip with the whole palm of his hands whilst mumbling “that’s good innit baby?” 😂

She said it was like sandpaper. She faked it and he then proceeded to announce that he knows how good he is.

i was in hysterics

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Dunno if this is an ick but people here will get it.

friend of mine (36) is single and she hooked up with a guy from tinder who did nothing but make himself sound like a god in the bedroom.

😂😂😂 She said he just shoved his hands down her knickers when they got it on, and was vigorously rubbing her left lip with the whole palm of his hands whilst mumbling “that’s good innit baby?” 😂

She said it was like sandpaper. She faked it and he then proceeded to announce that he knows how good he is.

i was in hysterics
God how many times have we all done this but this is exactly what we need to stop doing. If they’re tit we need to start telling them they are. This is what makes them think they’re the dogs boll*cks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.