"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Bianca Del Rio I'm still simultaneously laughing and gagging at your fabulous descriptions of bad breath. Egg on turd? Biological weapon?

Feeling bad about feeling the ick towards standard morning breath now. Your comments certainly put things into perspective.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bad dental hygiene is the worst. I was doing everything I could, offering chewing gum, eating it constantly myself, talking about how I love flossing 🤣 It wasn’t even a morning breath smell, it was worse. You can tell the difference between that and halitosis. The only issue is, he was obviously oblivious to it and it makes me think, what if *I* had it one day and had no idea?!?!?! It’s so worrying!
This is one of my fears, my sense of smell is not great, so I’m paranoid I smell :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this is an ick per se but the way my partner coughs is making me so bleeping irritated.. I can’t actually cope with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if this is an ick per se but the way my partner coughs is making me so bleeping irritated.. I can’t actually cope with it
Yes!!!! I want to smother mine with the coughs he’s had on and off for the past few weeks. Why not cough like a normal person?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When you get off a rollercoaster at a theme park and there’s a digital display of men’s faces silently screaming taken from the ride.

It’s the face of thrill and fear which makes my vagina close.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Men who’s shaven chest is stubbly from growing in chest hair 🤢

PUT THE RAZOR DOWN AND LEAVE IT HAIRY 😍 if you must insist on shaving, keep it shaved. Stubble on your chest is not cute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Adding to the bad breath comments. I'm always shocked at how many people have death breath and seem completely oblivious. It's either the type of breath that smells like an otter is rotting inside them and the gas leaks out every time they talk or it smells like there's a piece of mince from August stuck between one of their back teeth giving off fumes. Quite often these people have wives and girlfriends too - do they never go anywhere near them????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m always so curious about people who have breath like Satan’s hole - does the inside of their mouth not taste awful? Like when you wake up in the morning and you’ve not brushed your teeth yet, you can taste it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People who have tea or coffee breath 🤢 that makes me feel ill it just smells so stale and ew like can you not taste it??

• Sick
Reactions: 8
My husband recently started cutting his sandwiches into 4 little triangles like I'd cut up sandwiches for kid's packed lunches. I made him a sandwich one day for lunch and cut it in half. He took it, thanked me, then once I'd gone he went back into the kitchen and cut them in half again so he had 4 little triangles.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.