"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a total ick today. Let me say a large bowl of Yo Sushi spicy Seafood Noodles, trying to eat it with chopsticks, the slightly oily chilli broth and a light grey top.
I tried my best but you can imagine the slurping noises and I had to stick the top into the wash when I got home. FML! 🤦‍♂️

I’ll see you on that and raise you. Grown arse women, crossing their eyes and sticking their tongues out as far as they can. 🤢 🤮
Minging you mate!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When I was still at school an older guy maybe 23 asked me to meet him. I got a bus into town, around 10 miles away. We met up and got a bus to where he lived with his parents. When we got there he put on the football to watch. He then went and got a glass of milk. Drank some then suddenly snogged me. 🤢 Then we got the bus back into town. I got my bus back home and that was that. Never saw him again. 😂 My ick though is the thought of men drinking milk. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I wrote about this on the dating thread for advice but it’s all over with a new man… bad breath, slight moobs, no shape to him (that sort of body that’s thin but fat underneath?!) wet flannel personality, no jawline (I can’t talk but still), can’t grow any facial hair… it was doomed for failure!
The breath 🤮🥴 It was like that kind of stale smell when someone hasn’t ingested anything for hours, but ALL the time. I can’t tell anyone that was the main reason for ending things as it’s so mean, but I now know why he seems to be ‘unlucky in love’. Try flossing and see how you get on 😫 I’m so relieved.
sounds like you were dating my ex😳
Sadly I’m not even joking 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I was still at school an older guy maybe 23 asked me to meet him. I got a bus into town, around 10 miles away. We met up and got a bus to where he lived with his parents. When we got there he put on the football to watch. He then went and got a glass of milk. Drank some then suddenly snogged me. 🤢 Then we got the bus back into town. I got my bus back home and that was that. Never saw him again. 😂 My ick though is the thought of men drinking milk. 🤮
Omg! I grew up in the countryside and was set up on a date with a young farmer by a friend when I was about 16… I didn’t fancy him at All but he took me on a tour of the farm where he swigged some raw milk, we were just talking by a gate 5 mins later when he lunged in for a kiss….I haven’t drunk milk in the 20 years since then, the smell and taste was so rancid! Ick central

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@Eyes Wide Open Now poor you having to put up with the breath too! Sadly I think there could be two of them 😭 I even brought up tonsil stones (the height of our exciting conversations) in the hope he might check one day and maybe that would be the cause of it?!? No mention of them so I guess he missed my hint. Ah well, maybe the next woman will have long covid and has no sense of smell 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Eyes Wide Open Now poor you having to put up with the breath too! Sadly I think there could be two of them 😭 I even brought up tonsil stones (the height of our exciting conversations) in the hope he might check one day and maybe that would be the cause of it?!? No mention of them so I guess he missed my hint. Ah well, maybe the next woman will have long covid and has no sense of smell 🤞
@holliebollie I put up with it far to long, he was an abusive pos and my confidence was rock bottom. Never again, Colgate smiles only from now on 🤣

Reactions: 4
Couples that refer to themselves as each others kings and/or queens. I drive passed someone on the school run every day who wears a hoodie with ‘his queen’ on the back with a big gold crown on it. Makes my skin itchy just thinking about it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Couples that refer to themselves as each others kings and/or queens. I drive passed someone on the school run every day who wears a hoodie with ‘his queen’ on the back with a big gold crown on it. Makes my skin itchy just thinking about it.
I used to know a couple that had T-shirts saying “his beauty” and “her beast” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
When I moved in with my ex and found out he made himself a little packed lunch every day for work. A proper little kids packed lunch with a sandwich cut into quarters wrapped in clingfilm, a cereal bar and a bit of fruit in a Tupperware box. The worst part was he had an old water bottle (like a Evian bottle or something) that he would make blackcurrant squash in every day. The squash gave me the biggest ick. It’s fine to drink squash in your own home but if you’re putting it in a little reusable bottle to take somewhere then you’re a freak and you need to grow up. The whole situation really took the shine off that relationship.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
When I moved in with my ex and found out he made himself a little packed lunch every day for work. A proper little kids packed lunch with a sandwich cut into quarters wrapped in clingfilm, a cereal bar and a bit of fruit in a Tupperware box. The worst part was he had an old water bottle (like a Evian bottle or something) that he would make blackcurrant squash in every day. The squash gave me the biggest ick. It’s fine to drink squash in your own home but if you’re putting it in a little reusable bottle to take somewhere then you’re a freak and you need to grow up. The whole situation really took the shine off that relationship.
What crisps did he pack himself skips or wotsits ? Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve dated two guys who frequently had bad breath, but two different kinds. One of them had that sort of plaque / never flossed a day in his life / rotten tooth breath, and the other had hunger / poo breath as though he hadn’t eaten or drank any water all day.

I remember being in the car with Captain Poo Breath once and I actually had to open the window, it was turning my stomach. He asked me why I’d opened it as it was a cold day and I had the car heating on, which would have been the perfect opportunity to tell him his mouth smelled like a boiled egg on top of a fresh turd, but I couldn’t bring myself to. 😔😮💨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Bianca that sounds like a disgusting car journey. The one I’ve just broken up with used to eat and I would think, ‘Oh good, maybe it won’t smell now he’s eaten something’ but within a minute I could smell it again. It could be tonsil stones as that’s just a never ending stench 🤮 I even smelt it when we went to the cinema and he breathed out after a scary part 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was. 😔 It was hellish. I had a similar moral dilemma to you when I broke it off and had to really grapple with whether or not to tell him because if I had bad breath, I would genuinely rather know about it, but it just feels so harsh. 😬

I also had a work colleague once who had veneers on her front teeth and they’d given her gingivitis. Her gum line around the veneer was blood red and her breath could have been bottled and sold as a biological weapon. She had a fiancée as well, I have no idea how he coped with it. 😷😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
My first experience with an uncircumcised penis. I'm sure it had been washed/bathed at some point during the previous 24 hours but when the guy dropped his pants I thought I would faint from the smell. It was indescribable. People, please teach your uncircumcised boys proper hygiene! ICK!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Men being thrashed around in a dodgem car, with their heads jolting backwards and forwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Men being thrashed around in a dodgem car, with their heads jolting backwards and forwards.
When we were kids we used to laugh at all the heads moving side to side, and bobbing up and down in unison on the bus. Forgetting ours were too. 🤣 It was called "Look at the heads" game. ,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.