"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a guy who kept getting stuck in the turnstile gate at work...there's only 1 and he caused a queue....ew

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Prob been said already but middle aged men sending thirsty messages to well known women on social media…just seen one I know tell some woman they obviously haven’t met she is ‘looking sensational’ 🤢 and puts kisses or love heart eyes on every post she makes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I let a guy cross the road today, whilst in my car. He did a hoppity skip and jogged the rest of the way. I wish I hadn’t bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Prob been said already but middle aged men sending thirsty messages to well known women on social media…just seen one I know tell some woman they obviously haven’t met she is ‘looking sensational’ 🤢 and puts kisses or love heart eyes on every post she makes

Urgh. Men are such bleeping pricks. 🤮
Before I started seeing my boyfriend everything he did gave me the ick. He used to wear those tit Religion tee shirts with semi naked/ naked women on them.. They were just ridiculous, like wtf are you hoping to achieve wearing a tee shirt like that??? It's not really an outfit that's going to make girls look at you & think you're dressed nice. you just look an absolute tit moron sleaze of a pathetic laaaaaaad.

I just used to look at him & shudder.

Tees like this.

Get to duck you absolute weapon.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Before I started seeing my boyfriend everything he did gave me the ick. He used to wear those tit Religion tee shirts with semi naked/ naked women on them.. They were just ridiculous, like wtf are you hoping to achieve wearing a tee shirt like that??? It's not really an outfit that's going to make girls look at you & think you're dressed nice. you just look an absolute tit moron sleaze of a pathetic laaaaaaad.

Tees like this.

this is incredible, i can feel the hatred emanating through your post😭 i need to know how you got over this ick 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I let a guy cross the road today, whilst in my car. He did a hoppity skip and jogged the rest of the way. I wish I hadn’t bothered.
I did this the other day and gave myself the ick. What a twit I must’ve looked like.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is incredible, i can feel the hatred emanating through your post😭 i need to know how you got over this ick 😭
You're spot on there. He used to make me bilious!
Constantly pestering me to go out with him, give him a chance... then one day I've (to this day) no idea what happened. Out of the blue I just thought omfg I like him!!! I'm sure he manifested it or something. It's some kind of witchcraft because honest to God the lad knocked me sick for years. From his tit tees , wearing his jeans round his arse & his bleeping tit plimsol shoes & his exhaust on his car.

I really think because he wanted to go out with me so much it actually happened... there is literally NO OTHER explanation, I swear I didn't like him to the point of shuddering. Now 5 years down the line, gone are the tees, and the ick .. He can do no wrong for me. He's just a wonderful human being.

That's something weird isn't it ... because I swear he knocked me sick for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
went ice skating friday with a guy im dating and... 😭😭😭😭
7E675B23-1761-46F4-A797-1479B647EDBD.jpeg

He used to wear those tit Religion tee shirts with semi naked/ naked women on them.. They were just ridiculous, like wtf are you hoping to achieve wearing a tee shirt like that??? It's not really an outfit that's going to make girls look at you & think you're dressed nice. you just look an absolute tit moron sleaze of a pathetic laaaaaaad.

Tees like this.

jfc the second pic... the TEDDY BEAR!? and "sleepover" 🤢 just happily walking around proud of their attraction to little-girl-like women. those t-shirts are bleeping disgusting, like wear a tshirt that says "i'm sexist" it'd be easier

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys who wear leggings under their shorts in the gym 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Signed,
Someone who banned their partner from doing that ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
went ice skating friday with a guy im dating and... 😭😭😭😭View attachment 1817906

jfc the second pic... the TEDDY BEAR!? and "sleepover" 🤢 just happily walking around proud of their attraction to little-girl-like women. those t-shirts are bleeping disgusting, like wear a tshirt that says "i'm sexist" it'd be easier
It wasn't that exact one.. (or little girl style either) But yep, all day long they are the ick giving pits!
Why would any man think it's ok to wear tit like that???
AND when I sold them all on eBay they went for 40 quids plus! What the actual duck.

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Tees like this.

Like the men who used to wear that Rihanna face T-shirt 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Tees like this.

Yet, he still managed to become your boyfriend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.