"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a man say ‘making love’ to me once 🤢🤮 I did actually like him up until that moment then I wanted to die off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Messi. Amazing player but how short? He looks like his head is on a kids body. Ick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Messi. Amazing player but how short? He looks like his head is on a kids body. Ick
I watched the ceremony and when he stood next to the other player who won awards I had to Google his height because he looked tiny - apparently he's only 5'7! Luckily I love a short king 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched the ceremony and when he stood next to the other player who won awards I had to Google his height because he looked tiny - apparently he's only 5'7! Luckily I love a short king 😉
Yeah that’s the bit that made me sit up and take notice 😂 he’s the same height as me but next to the other players he looked so smoll!!

Reactions: 2
One ex that I was seeing for just short of 3 months had a unibrow. He didn’t have it when I met him (not sure if he shaved it or had it done professionally) but as the weeks went on it grew back. I would get so distracted even speaking to him it annoyed me so much. Towards the end I tried to encourage him to do something about it but he refused. Along with that his beard grew past his lips and he waited too long between hair cuts. He was a walking ick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
got chatting with a guy during lock down who i really liked he kept telling me how much he missed his work “gigging” so naturally i’m picturing bass guitarist in some sort of indie band ,imagine my ick when it turned out he was a poet ,who’s material ironically is mostly about how crappy the internet is ,and this was his full time number not even a part time bit anywhere doing anything else i mean would you be fully booked 7 nights a week there shakespeare?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I met a guy once at a party who told me he had to drop out of his graphic design degree course (at a tit Uni) as it was far too stressful. Turns out he was a trust fund kid and, when I asked what he did now, he said "I sell Muesli".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s probably been said but, the double wave 😫 especially when he was standing less than two feet in front of me at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wrote about this on the dating thread for advice but it’s all over with a new man… bad breath, slight moobs, no shape to him (that sort of body that’s thin but fat underneath?!) wet flannel personality, no jawline (I can’t talk but still), can’t grow any facial hair… it was doomed for failure!
The breath 🤮🥴 It was like that kind of stale smell when someone hasn’t ingested anything for hours, but ALL the time. I can’t tell anyone that was the main reason for ending things as it’s so mean, but I now know why he seems to be ‘unlucky in love’. Try flossing and see how you get on 😫 I’m so relieved.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Are you me? This literally happened to me on Saturday night 😭
This was a couple of Saturdays ago so maybe 👀

He got all flustered and threw his hat and gloves on the floor instead of on the table as well 😂 fussed with his hair and kept saying what a mess it was because of his hat. So awkward 😳

I wrote about this on the dating thread for advice but it’s all over with a new man… bad breath, slight moobs, no shape to him (that sort of body that’s thin but fat underneath?!) wet flannel personality, no jawline (I can’t talk but still), can’t grow any facial hair… it was doomed for failure!
The breath 🤮🥴 It was like that kind of stale smell when someone hasn’t ingested anything for hours, but ALL the time. I can’t tell anyone that was the main reason for ending things as it’s so mean, but I now know why he seems to be ‘unlucky in love’. Try flossing and see how you get on 😫 I’m so relieved.
The breath issue is too much! I know a couple like this, her breath reeks and so does his, it’s like someone has shat in their mouths. The thought of the two of them mingling into one is really disgusting but I think of it whenever I’m in their company 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
This was a couple of Saturdays ago so maybe 👀

He got all flustered and threw his hat and gloves on the floor instead of on the table as well 😂 fussed with his hair and kept saying what a mess it was because of his hat. So awkward 😳

The breath issue is too much! I know a couple like this, her breath reeks and so does his, it’s like someone has shat in their mouths. The thought of the two of them mingling into one is really disgusting but I think of it whenever I’m in their company 🤢
One time I kissed someone with bad breath and as I was walking home I could smell a pooey smell that I couldn't get rid of / walk away from. I put my hand to my mouth and realised his breath smell had somehow permeated my mouth. I had to get some chewing gum quick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Bad dental hygiene is the worst. I was doing everything I could, offering chewing gum, eating it constantly myself, talking about how I love flossing 🤣 It wasn’t even a morning breath smell, it was worse. You can tell the difference between that and halitosis. The only issue is, he was obviously oblivious to it and it makes me think, what if *I* had it one day and had no idea?!?!?! It’s so worrying!

• Haha
I was a total ick today. Let me say a large bowl of Yo Sushi spicy Seafood Noodles, trying to eat it with chopsticks, the slightly oily chilli broth and a light grey top.
I tried my best but you can imagine the slurping noises and I had to stick the top into the wash when I got home. FML! 🤦‍♂️

Grown arse women on Instagram doing daft arse video's calling their husbands "daddy" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’ll see you on that and raise you. Grown arse women, crossing their eyes and sticking their tongues out as far as they can. 🤢 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.