"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been dating this guy, and yesterday i saw a bit of his white scalp peeking out from under his dark hair, and it gave me the ick

like .. u have a scalp šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A match on bumble has extended the match and I was going to message him but heā€™s put a new photo up and heā€™s wearing a baker boy hat. NOT a flat cap. A baker boy. Itā€™s tweed and bobbly. šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
A man on Tinder Iā€™ve just swiped past, holding a baby in such a way that he flashes the Stone Island logo on his jacket šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This guy I met recently starts the text conversation for the day with ā€œhihihiā€. Ickickick!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remembered an ick. Dated a guy who would always say ā€˜you naughty girlā€™ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

eg:

ā€˜i just had a chocolateā€™
ā€˜Oh you naughty girlā€™

but also in ā€˜otherā€™ situations, which made it even more ick šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I'm not gay but I had 2 seperate women icks walking to school this afternoon.
1. Fake uggs that are so trodden down at the sides that they are basically walking on the material instead of the sole. Hope you understand what I mean?!
2. Baggy arsed leggings.

Found a picture!
Screenshot_20221128_155418_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm not gay but I had 2 seperate women icks walking to school this afternoon.
1. Fake uggs that are so trodden down at the sides that they are basically walking on the material instead of the sole. Hope you understand what I mean?!
2. Baggy arsed leggings.
Like this you mean
C691A5CB-1459-4571-BE50-080E3673E0C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
People that end telephone calls with " bye...bye...bye....bye...."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That thing when people mount the snooker/pool table to take an awkward shot šŸ˜­

Ronnie_Oā€™Sullivan_at_German_Masters_Snooker_Final_(DerHexer)_2012-02-05_45.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Men with one ear piercings, particularly if theyā€™re over the age of 25 with an office job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
men in these type of trainers šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
378CFEA9-909C-48BF-82A0-84802852CFA7.jpeg
57E38F5D-5ADC-4CF4-8394-69408E2C7112.jpeg
963A15AB-29F6-4246-9A57-AADD29E8723F.jpeg
C5BED6D5-6B85-4332-B25D-6857B9351AFE.jpeg

catch the price! Ā£150 to look like the kid that got picked last for the teams in P.E šŸ¤”

• Sick
Reactions: 20
men in these type of trainers šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
View attachment 1769440View attachment 1769441View attachment 1769442View attachment 1769443

catch the price! Ā£150 to look like the kid that got picked last for the teams in P.E šŸ¤”
I hate most trainers now to be honest. Men in black trainers give me the ick (they always remind me of being a kid at primary school and that one boy who wouldnā€™t wear school uniform). I think this ick was cemented by my ex who never wore anything on his feet except black trainers and would wear tracksuits out in publicšŸ„“

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.