"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless someone's teeth are horrendously bad & they have raging halitosis then I don't really get s teeth ick, slightly yellow enamel is meant to be stronger than white so I believe? Lots of folk struggle to put food on the table, let alone afford dentists charges at the moment, white teeth is not of life threatening importance to many just now.

Like many things we have been conditioned to accept fake as the norm. Perfectly straight white teeth are not normal, they are straight out of a money making dentists chair. I am amazed at how many people will destroy their own natural teeth to have perfect cosmetic ones. I use to love quirky teeth everyone's smile different from the next person.

As you say yellowish teeth are strong teeth, Also teeth with bright white patches are because of too much fluoride.

My own ick is perfection. I love the unusual and quirky.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There’s this guy on my Facebook, his girlfriend is pregnant. We get ‘treated’🤢 ever so often, to a picture of his painting on her stomach. From tigers, a clock, a Spider-Man logo etc.. it’s just weird and it actually makes me feel sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Shoes on carpet 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Fb profile and cover pictures of someone holding onto the hand of a loved one who has passed!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know it's sexist but men who are obsessed with chocolate. It seems wrong somehow. I know it's unreasonable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know it's sexist but men who are obsessed with chocolate. It seems wrong somehow. I know it's unreasonable.
Oh yes, definitely agree with this. Men should be obsessed with manly foodstuffs only, like Doritos or those thick crinkly crisps.
My husband is completely obsessed with popcorn and it gives me the right ick, popcorn is food for kids at the cinema! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh yes, definitely agree with this. Men should be obsessed with manly foodstuffs only, like Doritos or those thick crinkly crisps.
My husband is completely obsessed with popcorn and it gives me the right ick, popcorn is food for kids at the cinema! 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe they're allowed manly Yorkie bars. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not in the slightest, I wasn't offended 🤭 🤭
It's only mildly annoying when folk assume just because someone owns a vag they're chocolate mad, nowt sexist or offensive about that post from Fledgling up there I totally agree with you 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maleficent cheeks. Way to make yourself look even more hard-faced, literally. Just seen some absolute shockers on an aesthetics page. What a DOLL 💖

witch6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I sent my husband a picture of our son in his costume for school dress up day. He text back "Cutie". He has never, ever said that before and he'd better never say it again. 🤢🤢 I haven't text him since.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I saw a guy walking along the road yesterday and he gave me major ick....pigeon toed and managing to walk in such a way that his arse was sticking out but said arse was also clenched as if he had a 10p between the cheeks. Not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
my fiancé mashes all his food together on his plate before he eats it 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.