"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Falling asleep on the sofa gives me the ick, unfortunately my boyfriend does it all the time. How can you be a fully grown adult and not be able to take yourself to bed ever 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When people call their other half ‘hubby’. Especially all over social media. ‘Ooooh hubby did this, hubby that’. No one cares, we get your married. Bye. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Falling asleep on the sofa gives me the ick, unfortunately my boyfriend does it all the time. How can you be a fully grown adult and not be able to take yourself to bed ever 😤
Omg my boyfriend does this allllllll the time. He literally falls asleep anywhere. The other week he was having a cig outside on one of the deck chairs and he fell asleep. At night time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My child took part in a martial arts display today and there were some adults participating. One man in particular made an “ooosh” noise every time he punched. I know it’s a ‘thing’ that they’re supposed to do, but he was very extra with it…really pushing out air through his mouth loudly like he was being compressed. Probably not explaining it very well but that noise (and his bare feet with long toenails) in the grass really upset me…
Ha ha ha. This has just unlocked a memory! I used to do Karate as a teen, it was a family friendly class, so i went with my Dad and brother. There was this other middle aged man there who took it very seriously, doing the “ooosh” stuff and really going to town with the movements. My Dad must have felt some kind of threat to his ego or something because for several weeks he saw this guy as a rival, and also started taking it more seriously, trying to impress the Sensei and going “ooosh, ooosh” and looking really into it :LOL: The pair of them got more and more over the top about it. Seeing grown men rival each other trying to impress the teacher, that’s an ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What exactly was he telling you about his IBS?! 🫣 Sorry to make you relive it 😂
Well just how much it affected his life, triggers etc BUT he was in a polyamory relationship and they went to sex clubs! Imagine "excuse me, I need to withdraw, my IBS is playing up" 😬😀.
Anyway, the arms & T shirt had already given me the ick so the rest was a big fat Nope. Of course I know IBS is not nice for sufferers but neither is it cool chat on a first date.

I knew about the polyamory and was curious about it all (not so I'd join with them) it was just something to do, the date that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When a guy messages asking where you are when it clearly says on your profile and at the top of your message where you are! Drives me insane!

Reactions: 4
When a guy messages asking where you are when it clearly says on your profile and at the top of your message where you are! Drives me insane!
Your post suddenly made ASL popped into my head.. Does anyone remember those days when you would be having a discussion on a group or forum and someone would randomly post ASL?

Another thing that used to creep me out a little was when men used to do *smiles* after a post even after smileys were available so I am going way back..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Your post suddenly made ASL popped into my head.. Does anyone remember those days when you would be having a discussion on a group or forum and someone would randomly post ASL?

Another thing that used to creep me out a little was when men used to do *smiles* after a post even after smileys were available so I am going way back..
When someone messages me saying ASL I play dumb and reply saying "Ice Bucket Challenge?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t really articulate it but when men are really overly enthusiastic and sort of bouncy.

Men who use the clapping emoji.

Men who use the words ‘gorgeous’ or ‘treat’ 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Currently sick with Covid so watching tennis and new ick unlocked. Men who wear chains, I just cant with it. And it seems like it would be really irritating having it move around when playing a sport.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.