"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When ppl tag themselves at hospital 🙄 then everyone says "you OK" ? Then the "I'll DM you hun" At this point if I had any respect for you it's gone and I've blocked your sad arse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alas no. I am a man who pays very little attention to heels, and basically own multiple pairs of the same two types of shoe - one trainer, one walking/boot, both low-budget - to save on thinking about “style” or being caught out by shoes breaking / being lost. I have no doubt this is an ick for many, many women on here.
Not me, I own two types of footwear, boots for winter, sandals for summer, black only so they go with whatever I wear. Fuss free. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alas no. I am a man who pays very little attention to heels, and basically own multiple pairs of the same two types of shoe - one trainer, one walking/boot, both low-budget - to save on thinking about “style” or being caught out by shoes breaking / being lost. I have no doubt this is an ick for many, many women on here.
Are you my partner by any chance? 🤭 He only wears DM's or those cut-out trainer sandal things.
He has more pairs than Imelda Marcos though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grown adults who wear Disney clothes! Minnie Mouse trainers/handbags/T-shirt! Or any other Disney attire. Why???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you also like to read, you may be my ideal man.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When people sit behind you at the cinema continuously sniffing 🙈 just blow your nose please!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was sat on a train last week opposite a guy who loudly chewed the same piece of gum for the whole 50 minute journey, making slapping sounds as he swirled it around.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
When men gel their hair, then the next day, re gel it and brush the old gel out and it looks all crusty amongst the fresh gel.

I said the word “gel” quite a lot 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Men who drink soft drinks from plastic bottles. I dont mind cans/glass but those plastic bottles is just vagina drying cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A man wearing bowling shoes.

A man picking a name in bowling.

Walking back after taking their turn at bowling.

Just bowling in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A man wearing bowling shoes.

A man picking a name in bowling.

Walking back after taking their turn at bowling.

Just bowling in general.
I’m crying at the ‘walking back after taking their turn’ 😂 especially if they do a
Little strut and rub their hands together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A girl in my office just said “we will get back to you asap” to a customer instead of saying as soon as possible, she sounded so thick

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.