"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my fiancé mashes all his food together on his plate before he eats it 🤢🤢
Then you get the other way where everything has to be separate and nothing must touch

My little brother always sniffs all his food before eating any of it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Then you get the other way where everything has to be separate and nothing must touch

My little brother always sniffs all his food before eating any of it
I’d rather that. Cooked a savage dinner last night and watched him mash it all together made me feel sick 🤣🤣.
Even worse when it’s a roast or something 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d rather that. Cooked a savage dinner last night and watched him mash it all together made me feel sick 🤣🤣.
Even worse when it’s a roast or something 🤢
I've got to say that is a genuinely grim one. Can you tell him to stop eating like he lives in a nursing home? I feel for you

• Haha
Reactions: 23
my fiancé mashes all his food together on his plate before he eats it 🤢🤢
My older brother used to do that, my younger one kind of keeps food under his top lip and makes horrific noises. I cant be anywhere near him when he eats. Genuinely make me sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My older brother used to do that, my younger one kind of keeps food under his top lip and makes horrific noises. I cant be anywhere near him when he eats. Genuinely make me sick.
That sounds disgusting what the duck 🤣🤣

I've got to say that is a genuinely grim one. Can you tell him to stop eating like he lives in a nursing home? I feel for you
I told him he’s given me the ick so we’ll see if he does it next time. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That so odd three of my sister's children when they were small used to store chewed meat between their bottom lip and teeth. I always though they would go on to be vegetarians but they are huge meat eaters

Reactions: 2
Men (or anyone) who call perfect strangers "mate" (or pal, or buddy etc). My ex would do this all the time, usually to tradespeople...probably to seem like a bloke's bloke. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Men (or anyone) who call perfect strangers "mate" (or pal, or buddy etc). My ex would do this all the time, usually to tradespeople...probably to seem like a bloke's bloke. twit.

I hate the word Pal. in my experience has always been used in a aggressive manner. Other than the beano or dandy I've never heard friends say it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I work in a relatively corporate job, one of the suppliers we work with who I deal with regularly (hes male, I'm female) calls me mate on the phone and face to face - one of my close colleagues (male) who has heard him say it to me finds it deplorable 😂 I just find it funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I work in a relatively corporate job, one of the suppliers we work with who I deal with regularly (hes male, I'm female) calls me mate on the phone and face to face - one of my close colleagues (male) who has heard him say it to me finds it deplorable 😂 I just find it funny.
The only one I find annoying is 'dude'. One bloke at work says it to everyone, when he does it to me I stick my chest out, look down at 'em then shake my head at him & laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Went on a first date recently and he turned up in a turtle neck. No thank you, I don’t want to shag Steve Jobs. Immediately turned off him and I’m not going to see him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Went on a first date recently and he turned up in a turtle neck. No thank you, I don’t want to shag Steve Jobs. Immediately turned off him and I’m not going to see him again.
Horrific! I loathe sleeveless t shirts. I mentioned on here before a date with a guy with big flabby lilly white arms (despite a gym goer) who kept on about his IBS, wearing one. Gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Dirty, long, unkempt fingernails. If their fingernails aren't kept clean and tidy I doubt anywhere else is!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I used to proper fancy Jack grealish until I saw the names of his threads on here and got the absolute ick 🤣

no offence to any of those who contribute to his thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My child took part in a martial arts display today and there were some adults participating. One man in particular made an “ooosh” noise every time he punched. I know it’s a ‘thing’ that they’re supposed to do, but he was very extra with it…really pushing out air through his mouth loudly like he was being compressed. Probably not explaining it very well but that noise (and his bare feet with long toenails) in the grass really upset me…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.