"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to turn down some unwanted attention from a man at the weekend- his drink of choice at a club was white wine, and he kept pronouncing London street names incorrectly that were pretty easy to guess!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The new phrase "love language" is just ick.

Apparently there are four of these love languages but I've only ever seen people say "my love language is receiving gifts"

Oh really? Who the hell doesn't enjoy receiving gifts?! And congratulations on your love language being completely materialistic and selfish - what a thing to mention.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Men who have no chest hair- not because they removed it- and cant grow facial hair. Smooth or slightly half arsed growing stubble is ICK

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Apparently there are four of these love languages but I've only ever seen people say "my love language is receiving gifts"

Oh really? Who the hell doesn't enjoy receiving gifts?! And congratulations on your love language being completely materialistic and selfish - what a thing to mention.
My love language is definitely receiving gifts 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Hahaha mine most deffo isn’t receiving gifts. I’m actually not arsed on getting presents and I prefer knowing I’m loved in other ways. I quite like the whole love language thing. I think it’s good to know what yours and your partners is so you can show each other how you love each other in ways they like to be shown

unless your fellas is receiving gifts then dump him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha mine most deffo isn’t receiving gifts. I’m actually not arsed on getting presents and I prefer knowing I’m loved in other ways. I quite like the whole love language thing. I think it’s good to know what yours and your partners is so you can show each other how you love each other in ways they like to be shown

unless your fellas is receiving gifts then dump him 🤣
I’m the same with gifts. This just reminded me of a boyfriend I dumped when I was about 16, not long after he turned up at my doorstep with a red rose in a box and a Valentines card. I didn’t like him much anyway, he took my David Bowie LP to a party and lost it. I’ve never liked Valentines Day, it makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Joseph Garrat (or however you spell it) from Love Island, his TikTok account is my go to if I ever need to throw up or torture myself. I’d quite gladly punch his tongue back into his mouth 🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m the same with gifts. This just reminded me of a boyfriend I dumped when I was about 16, not long after he turned up at my doorstep with a red rose in a box and a Valentines card. I didn’t like him much anyway, he took my David Bowie LP to a party and lost it. I’ve never liked Valentines Day, it makes me cringe.
Oh that’s another ick. Valentines day 🤢 especially when said day is celebrated with a card and a chocolate rose with a long plastic stem from a cheap corner shop. Husband has learned better now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A girl i work with posts about how cute her BF is for sending her about 10 texts in a row with “Good morning 🙊 ” my sexy baby 🥺 hehe” and “do you luv me”

If my BF ever did that hed be blocked 🤣. The only time I ever say do you love me is if I’m about to ask for a favour. Text like a normal person not a 15 year old in their first relationship

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I remember many years ago I read a text on my mums phone from her partner, it said…

“You are my saucepot and I want to be in a sandwich with you” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Mr cat kinda gave me the ick the first couple weeks of dating. Very early on he started calling me 'baby'. 😷 Cringe, I absolutely over thought it at the time and wondered if I could carry on 🤣😭 4 years later we couldn't be happier and I swear he gets better looking 💀

Reactions: 5
Mr cat kinda gave me the ick the first couple weeks of dating. Very early on he started calling me 'baby'. 😷 Cringe, I absolutely over thought it at the time and wondered if I could carry on 🤣😭 4 years later we couldn't be happier and I swear he gets better looking 💀
I read that at first as 'my cat kinda gave me the ick.....he started calling me 'baby''!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
An ick for all, eating ice cream and getting it over your face. My sister did this last year, it was like she forgot how to eat ice cream and it was all over her face haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.