"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who sit in a cafe/restaurant with their manky face mask around their arm or even worse under their chin while they eat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I know this is awful, but I once got the ick when a guy complained to me that he wasn’t allowed be pallbearer at his grandad’s funeral cause he was too short 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Might be a bit niche but men who angrily pace in-between sets at the gym like this. Are you still using that machine or waiting to fight it? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
There was a guy wearing old white socks and sliders at the gym the other day. I didn't think you could wear sliders to the gym. 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There was a guy wearing old white socks and sliders at the gym the other day. I didn't think you could wear sliders to the gym. 🤔
WHITE SOCKS!!! How did I forget my biggest ick ever 🤦🏼‍♀️ especially white sports socks that have gone grey and baggy 🤢🤢🤢 only one man can wear white socks and get away with it and that is John Travolta in grease 🤤🤤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
WHITE SOCKS!!! How did I forget my biggest ick ever 🤦🏼‍♀️ especially white sports socks that have gone grey and baggy 🤢🤢🤢 only one man can wear white socks and get away with it and that is John Travolta in grease 🤤🤤
Haha! White socks, penny loafers and chinos 🤢🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I was waiting to get my covid jab and the most beautiful man I've ever seen walked in, literally everyone was looking at him. Think Anthony Joshua in a tight white t-shirt..

He sat down next to me and I had a cheeky side eye...FML he had white socks pulled up to his knees and CROCS!!! bleeping crocs. What a shocker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Here we go, fellow Icksters... here follows the 'Doing the Deed' Ick.

We were on his bed and before the deed, he carefully explained to me this: "Kittypops, what you must know is, when a man ejaculates, it takes all his energy and he must rest afterwards." It kind of took a lot of the mood away, so he got a hand job and, yep, sure enough, when the happy ending occurred, he turned to me and said: "I shall rest now".

Ick! Ick! Ick!
I’ve just discovered this thread.

Must say, he sounds a catch! 😂🤣

I was waiting to get my covid jab and the most beautiful man I've ever seen walked in, literally everyone was looking at him. Think Anthony Joshua in a tight white t-shirt..

He sat down next to me and I had a cheeky side eye...FML he had white socks pulled up to his knees and CROCS!!! bleeping crocs. What a shocker.
Enough to make you want to put on a chastity belt. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When they wait for their 1p change in the supermarket instead of telling the cashier to put it in the charity box. Or when they pay for their stuff in Boots with points 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This was the man my friend went on one date with… this was the last SS she had. Clearly psychopathic and showing a complete lack of social skills. ONE DATE!!!! I told her she should have said no before the date as he sent her a vid of him doing a headstand 🤣 That would be ick inducing enough.
06BFFAD7-FC19-4A3B-A8D8-4C14466A9285.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.