Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittypops

VIP Member
Here we go, fellow Icksters... here follows the 'Doing the Deed' Ick.

We were on his bed and before the deed, he carefully explained to me this: "Kittypops, what you must know is, when a man ejaculates, it takes all his energy and he must rest afterwards." It kind of took a lot of the mood away, so he got a hand job and, yep, sure enough, when the happy ending occurred, he turned to me and said: "I shall rest now".

Ick! Ick! Ick!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Everything about this repels me. The clothes, the gym body and the ' 'I'm so fit and hot' expression.
7bc8a1060037729613f029674a174aa1.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

no-no

VIP Member
Men in vests. This guy on a fitness app gives me the ick and I’ve just seen his name 🤐

FB7DA23B-BAF8-4EBA-9CC4-F33AA81DB71B.jpeg

1E190658-BF40-4C17-BC60-69434403F236.jpeg

Mr and Mrs Bumstead, and baby Bumstead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

wordzalad

VIP Member
Omg so my mate had a date with this guy and when his dessert came he… wiggled in his seat, clapped and went “yummy yummy” 😭. I’d have left

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Kittypops

VIP Member
To follow on from the last thread and @mindlessness question, did I finish with him (avocado-dribbler-mother's-boy 🤢 ), unfathomably, I saw him again. Which leads me to another Ick, the Ick that finished it...

He had a doll called Molly in his bedroom, which admittedly did ick me out the first time I saw it, but, this time, after we had done the deed (more Ick potential in this department...), he said to me: "Molly thinks you're a bitch".

It was an Ick too far and I decided to set him free to Ick someone else out, I am so sorry.

Oh the levels of revulsion and shame I feel typing this out, it's quite liberating though!

🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Been having an argument since Thursday night because he came home with a head torch for his runs. Never known an ick like it before 🤢 He asked, would I rather him come home muddy and bleeding from falling in the dark. I said, respectfully yes x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

TC14

Chatty Member
Had a date few months ago , we arranged to meet at a country pub midway to where we both lived. I arrived 20 minutes early so I could sit outside and wait rather than turn up looking for him.

Then he turned up on a horse!!! Jumped off greeted me as he recognised me from my picture , his hair had grown at least 4 inches in length since the picture he had sent me. Then managed to down 3 pints in an hour. I made lame excuses and left saying I wasn't really up for eating a lunch!!

WTF.. who turns up to date on a fucking horse !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Gamu

VIP Member
I once went to a boy's family home for Sunday roast. He had beef, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and gravy but instead of vegetables he had baked beans and then put tomato sauce on his beef and got some on his chin. I got so icked I couldn't eat. I then I ghosted him I felt such hatred.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

merlot

Chatty Member
Another one ive remembered. This boy I started seeing became a bit OTT.. Lied about his age said he was older & his mother rang me to invite me to his 20th birthday & he'd told me he was 23 (I was 21) thought that was a bit weird, but I wasnt too icked, I think he was a virgin, but pretended he wasn't as when we first did the deed he really didn't know what he was doing, then the ick started.. We were having a bit of a snog, well, he had really big nostrils, like really big 😂 & my nose piercing got caught under his nostril & his big stupid nostril actually pulled out my piercing! That's when I just knew 😝

He had a bath at my flat & I'm sure he tried to drown my cat.. 😮 he insisted she fell in the bath, but you know when you just think naaah mate. Something just wasn't on the level so I ended it & he started sending me poems & songs every day... in the mail & they were sprayed really heavily with cool waters aftershave 😑 I can't even smell that now without thinking of him. It was overbearing! I must have received over 100 letters & songs & poems. Fucking Weirdo.
Then he left the country & I have no idea where he went but I bumped into him some 15 years later & he had a new name, pretended he didn't know me but then started hounding me again!
Absolute fucking nut job.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

holliebollie

Chatty Member
This isn’t an ick so much but I’ve recently had to tell my bf to stop adding emojis to every text. He’s like this: ‘Good 😊 morning! Did you have a nice sleep 😴? Raining 🌧 here today. Miss you 😘’ I asked why and he said he thought it added FUN. I told him they did not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Without doubt, the most ickiest thing that I have come across in a man, is when they give their "manhood" a pet name! I was in a relationship with someone who named their's Eric. The ick level went through the roof when he asked me to give "Eric" a kiss. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Lahne

Many many years ago I had a boyfriend who, whenever he was nearing orgasm, would announce “I’m going to come shortly.”
It was the “shortly” that stapled my flaps closed every time. I had to learn to orgasm VERY quickly so I could get in there before him as there was no way in hell it was going to happen after he’d said that.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Leo100

VIP Member
I went on a date with a lad who had an unlimited cinema card (ick) then used it for his own ticket and stood there not saying anything when the worker said how much for the 2nd ticket then I scrambled to get my card out and pay, I mean I'm deffo not old fashioned and expect men to pay for everything but it was just awkwardness of it all 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41