"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread -

Old thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
To follow on from the last thread and @mindlessness question, did I finish with him (avocado-dribbler-mother's-boy 🤢 ), unfathomably, I saw him again. Which leads me to another Ick, the Ick that finished it...

He had a doll called Molly in his bedroom, which admittedly did ick me out the first time I saw it, but, this time, after we had done the deed (more Ick potential in this department...), he said to me: "Molly thinks you're a witch".

It was an Ick too far and I decided to set him free to Ick someone else out, I am so sorry.

Oh the levels of revulsion and shame I feel typing this out, it's quite liberating though!

🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
To follow on from the last thread and @mindlessness question, did I finish with him (avocado-dribbler-mother's-boy 🤢 ), unfathomably, I saw him again. Which leads me to another Ick, the Ick that finished it...

He had a doll called Molly in his bedroom, which admittedly did ick me out the first time I saw it, but, this time, after we had done the deed (more Ick potential in this department...), he said to me: "Molly thinks you're a witch".

It was an Ick too far and I decided to set him free to Ick someone else out, I am so sorry.

Oh the levels of revulsion and shame I feel typing this out, it's quite liberating though!

🤢🤢🤢
why did Molly think that you were a witch?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

🤢🤢🤢
Weirdest thing ever

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

🤢🤢🤢
Think we need to hear the 'doing the deed' ick too please. I'm amazed it got that far to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh @Kittypops I did not think it could get better/more ‘ick’! Well done for parting ways. May there be an attractive man without a doll who thinks you’re a witch in your near future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Here we go, fellow Icksters... here follows the 'Doing the Deed' Ick.

We were on his bed and before the deed, he carefully explained to me this: "Kittypops, what you must know is, when a man ejaculates, it takes all his energy and he must rest afterwards." It kind of took a lot of the mood away, so he got a hand job and, yep, sure enough, when the happy ending occurred, he turned to me and said: "I shall rest now".

Ick! Ick! Ick!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Here we go, fellow Icksters... here follows the 'Doing the Deed' Ick.

We were on his bed and before the deed, he carefully explained to me this: "Kittypops, what you must know is, when a man ejaculates, it takes all his energy and he must rest afterwards." It kind of took a lot of the mood away, so he got a hand job and, yep, sure enough, when the happy ending occurred, he turned to me and said: "I shall rest now".

Ick! Ick! Ick!
As a man I have to say he's rather lacking in energy if just lying on his back being pleasured leaves him in a state of collapse. Now, if he was on top, thrusting like the fate of the universe depends on it, that's a different story. I can remember being absolute prostrate after one such session!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Kittypops was this guy a vampire?! Who talks like that??
Definitely not a vampire as he insisted on sleeping with the curtains open. And with music playing on a loop all night too.

I barely slept.

Not least because Molly was eye balling me...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That’s potential serial killer stuff 😲

any man that can’t make a decision on a date like where to go etc used to give me the ick as did long nails 🤢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.