"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am NOT posting the screenshot, but I just saw a guy on Tinder whose pic was just him sitting on a toilet?????? I can’t even think of a snarky comment?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This guy at the gym earlier between sets was reallly getting into whatever he was listening to, just gave me the ick the way he was fully grooving 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I am living for this thread!
My boyfriend in the first year of uni broke my glade candle and hid it in my drawer. I found it a few days later and was like what the actual duck, it’s a glade candle costs about £4 I don’t care if it’s broken but now you make me feel sick.
Also a one night stand shouted “I’ve hit the jackpot!” when he came 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I am living for this thread!
My boyfriend in the first year of uni broke my glade candle and hid it in my drawer. I found it a few days later and was like what the actual duck, it’s a glade candle costs about £4 I don’t care if it’s broken but now you make me feel sick.
Also a one night stand shouted “I’ve hit the jackpot!” when he came 🤮
That just reminds me of a guy I was seeing who would slap himself across the head once he came.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Men who do the equivalent of the 😜 emoji and stick their tongue out when excited.
(If you’ve been watching the new season of Too Hot To Handle… the Hawaiian guy… you’ll understand this ick)

Reactions: 4
Private number plates give me the ick
Agreed, they belong to thick pillocks too dense to remember their car reg therefore can't find where they left in Asdas car park. Similar ick for 'twit flaggers' every time there's some bag of wind kicking competition going on 🤣

Reactions: 1
Can I just say I like the fact everyone actually says things that mean "the ick" on this thread I hate when infleucners do an "ick q&a" and people say "when they cheat" or "when they become controlling and stop me going out" that's just a unhealthy toxic relationship not the ick

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I cannot picture this person as anyone other than Alan Partridge.

I have never been so jealous.
It was around the time Alan partridge was popular so maybe he modelled himself on him 😂 unsurprising I didn’t see him again haha. If any of my real life friends are in here I will be immediately busted as they love this story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen a man on my Facebook stories taking a boomerang shot of his hair cut today. It had a pattern shaved in it. He is nearly 40. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Talking of men’s hair, I saw a cute guy in the supermarket earlier this morning (from what could tell as we are wearing masks) but as I saw him walking out, his hair was pushed into a middle parting on the back of his head 😣 probably from sleeping on his back😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.